No Poor in Zion - Learn how to free yourselves financially

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Re: No Poor in Zion - Come Make a Million With Us

Post by BrotherOfMahonri »

DrJones wrote:Thanks, B-LDS.
They talk about an analysis tool called "Profit Spotlight 2.0" to help a guy choose what products to sell.
Do you have anything like this, or recommend it?

I've looked at some videos, just have a "starting up" type question.
Say a guy wanted to sell LED light bulbs, or science kits to help home-schoolers.
So, would he find a manufacturer (in China or ?) and then arrange to sell these products on Amazon?
That is - where does the guy GET the products in the first place, to sell on Amazon?
Let me answer this tonight... I'll post in a few, for now, if you have time, gain insights watching this live video

http://amazingsellingmachine.com/live-hangout

unrelated to me in any way but what they share can be insightful to what I'm sharing - but you don't need to pay them money to do this but rather I'd like to see you put your money into your own business.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Re: No Poor in Zion - Learn how to free yourselves financial

My analysis of the live webinar from Amazing Academy who is teaching people how to make your own brand (I don't mean to hype this up too much, but they do have insightful info and I invite you to watch the videos they have for free, as it helps you gain insights)

http://amazingsellingmachine.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My Analysis of Amazing Academy
Point 1:
They are doing these free videos and live seminars and putting on the pressure to sign up by a certain date.

These two are making easily 35 million dollars for having done these videos and classes. That is not on amazon but income from selling this information in their classes.

Point 2:
These guys are offering valuable information (they better be - with what they are charging). I think if you watch the free videos they offer and free webinars they offer you can glean anything you need from those to do this on your own. If you have the extra cash to take their class go for it. I may just do it for insights sake and for all our sakes here and on Prosperazon.com

Point 3:
You can do this! You don't have to pay these guys to do this. They take you through 8 modules as they call them, I take you through my own modules (i didn't even know I was making modules :) and watching the live video screen cast they did tonight, seeing what their top students are making (they obviously found those who were succeeding in their classes most) is spot on - and I think you can do just as well if not better.

So go at their free videos, glean info, ask questions, etc. and then sign up if you feel so inspired, but I think you can do it without them.

I will see if there is enough interest for me to just do a live question and answer video cast to answer any questions you have for those doing this for their own family and selves.
Last edited by BrotherOfMahonri on October 25th, 2014, 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Oh NOOOO!!!! They just drummed up the Rich Dad Poor Dad author as a special speaker... sigh... anyone else have experience with Rich Dad Poor Dad (take your money sell your testimony) - I'll hold my insights about that until I hear from anyone else.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Last edited by BrotherOfMahonri on January 15th, 2016, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Last edited by BrotherOfMahonri on January 15th, 2016, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

BalaamDoctrineLDS wrote:Watch this now for insights... it is answering many questions from a completely different perspective
http://amazingsellingmachine.com/live-hangout" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Those who have paid money to these two guys to start their business (Which I'm trying to show you how to do iwthout paying them money) are making on average 50 to 90 thousand a month, netting 30 to 40% profit each month.
Watched it.. I don't necessarily want to hear about the stories of people making tens of thousands of dollars a month selling on Amazon.. I want to hear more about the people that have started more recently (this year?) and how they are doing (see my previous questions). The successes and the failures (if any). Are there some people that this hasn't worked out as well for? or are you saying that eventually everyone brought there profits up to income-replacing-levels after a while?

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

BrianM wrote:
BalaamDoctrineLDS wrote:Watch this now for insights... it is answering many questions from a completely different perspective
http://amazingsellingmachine.com/live-hangout" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Those who have paid money to these two guys to start their business (Which I'm trying to show you how to do iwthout paying them money) are making on average 50 to 90 thousand a month, netting 30 to 40% profit each month.
Watched it.. I don't necessarily want to hear about the stories of people making tens of thousands of dollars a month selling on Amazon.. I want to hear more about the people that have started more recently (this year?) and how they are doing (see my previous questions). The successes and the failures (if any). Are there some people that this hasn't worked out as well for? or are you saying that eventually everyone brought there profits up to income-replacing-levels after a while?
Brian, sure maybe that was just to boost confidence (webinar), as it is really happening. So before sharing this here on LDSFF I have shared this with about 36 people (including couples) privately only 14 have been trained in person, the rest a few videos that I had going at the time the rest they learned on their own just doing it.

All of those who have done it as taught in the videos I have shared - have done well yes. Well to each pesron is totally individual and according to their perspectives - but well to me and the feedback I see means more money than they have ever made at anything else they have attempted in life - and faster returns than anything they could invest in.

All of them do as well as they want to do. It isn't a get rich quick easy-peasy scheme - that is why it is so powerful, you can build real solid income more than any other way I have ever found in my short 15 years being an online entrepreneur (unless you are Facebook owners and even they maybe don't make as much as some do on amazon).

So without having all their stats, just all their questions, direct feedback for however long they each have done it, here is what I can offer and it is up to you to get your feet wet and see for yourself - step forward in faith AS YOU FEEL SO TO DO.

FACTS from people I've shared this with.

One woman makes $700 to $900 a month PROFIT with ONE product - that is all she wants to do and it is a huge boost to her family's budget. Has been making that much consistently for over 1 year now.

One Man hit well over 300,000 in the last 12 months in gross sales (waiting for his feedback per his own desire to share it - I don't ask for it ever - none of my business) and he does it on the side a few hours per week with his wife and children. Not sure how many skus he has up.

Another older couple who were both substitute teaching to keep an income coming in quit their teaching after 2 months of doing amazon opportunity, have paid for their mother's death (great grandma) needs (special bed, furnishings, funeral, etc.), finished their basement, and are on a mission. Amazon is to blame for a good portion of these new opportunities in their life - both not to computer savvy, only doing 2 or 3 products. Unsure of their total income, very sure of their new found freedoms and gratitude for this in their lives. They also visit their kids and grandkids more often than before they did this amazon venture (wink).

Friends just sold their amazon business on KSL - unknown for how much, in their 2nd year - they were congratulated for being in the top 25% of all amazon sellers in 2012, as was I. They did the first two models only.

Individual (married with no kids) did this, but tackled the more popular products rather than what I shared about the not so competitive products - still paid for Lasik surgery with it, but he loved doing it, and learned the lesson of smaller margins on higher ranking products - did not loose any money, but made a smaller profit for not following my advice - burnt out fast but reaching out to him he cant' wait to go at it again, the right way (finishing school - wife does not want to try it).

Couple we taught 12 months ago, just passed 600,000 in last 12 months netting around 48%, hired two helpers put it in a warehouse and are happy to tell us they are stepping back from job more and more (turning down job projects not needing the money as much any more) and taking many more family vacations. Very happy - creating a brand now (third model).

Three families who have given up have not failed - they just gave up - made good enough money (thousands in a month or so), did not loose anything in it - but any bump in the road set them off enough to have them give up. They continue wanting to go back at it but when they get money made on amazon they (and I don't fault them at all) spend it all on past bills and have zero to put back into the business. Financial issues (like managing money) and income and circumstances keep them from continuing and being successful.

Final Thoughts...
I do not know anyone that I have shared this with who has not made money on this period. Another woman started 2 weeks ago, very cautiously, made enough to pay her monthly fee (she is going very slowly at it so very cautious and risk averse - very excited with just her one product that was model one paid for her fee within three days of listing).

Another woman started also this week (got product into amazon) and just now reported to me they are selling out within the week of products they shipped in and very very grateful for this in their lives currently - it is a way to finally help them breathe in their difficult circumstances for years.

I'm not afraid to defend the opportunity - but I am afraid of people who lack faith or fear more than believe despite whatever I do to help them.... that is the case with 2 more people (individual and a couple (family)) who although profess to have the faith, they continue to depend entirely upon govt., or lack the discipline to work at it. I can't help them any more than they help themselves.

So BrianM - with all due respect, I'm not going to give any more details - I invite you all to take it to the Lord - Don't do this if you don't feel you should. I am not trying to run anyone's life here - this is a blessing to us that is incredible and to many others doing it - I would not waste my time doing all this unless it produced the fruits I would be willing to put my name to... and that is what I am doing here. You will never know unless you try it and I'm not afraid of you trying it if you follow what I teach - you will make money more than you invest. The harder you work at it the more you can make.
Last edited by BrotherOfMahonri on November 21st, 2014, 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Thank you, that is the type of thing I wanted hear about. I'm already moving forward with it - definitely going to try it out. I was just curious to hear some examples of not just the big money earners but the not so successful examples as well as more recent examples of success. Thanks.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Hmm, well, I'm already an LLC owner and I have an amazon account. I've been debating whether or not to write fiction. I have some stories to tell and I've wanted to get started, though uncertain where to begin. This looks interesting, too. All I care about is getting out of debt. I don't care to make a million, but if I did, I'd use it to help a lot of people.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

createspace.com (owned by Amazon) is the best way to go if you want to write, publish and sell books. I've published one book so far through that service.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Sounds babylonian.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

coachmarc wrote:Hmm, well, I'm already an LLC owner and I have an amazon account. I've been debating whether or not to write fiction. I have some stories to tell and I've wanted to get started, though uncertain where to begin. This looks interesting, too. All I care about is getting out of debt. I don't care to make a million, but if I did, I'd use it to help a lot of people.
Agreed... I also didn't care to make a million but I did (and then some) :ymblushing: with this opportunity and i have under 100 products listed and selling.

As far as books are concerned, that is another completely different market, but there are many people I maybe don't have to mention becoming self-made publishers with amazon's digital publishing tools making their fortunes. We put up our first childrens book of many we want to make...
http://www.amazon.com/Love-You-More-Tha ... 00FF17YD0/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not worried about making money on it, just testing the waters with our book. But yes this model is entirely about PRODUCTS - nothing to do with book or media at all...
Last edited by BrotherOfMahonri on October 25th, 2014, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Seek the Truth wrote:Sounds babylonian.
What does... you lost me...

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Making 2-3 million a year. On this forum anything to do with the material world is "babylonian" so I'm confused with the excitement here.

I was wondering if you could post a bank statement or a tax return so we could see how well this works.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Seek the Truth wrote:Making 2-3 million a year. On this forum anything to do with the material world is "babylonian" so I'm confused with the excitement here.

I was wondering if you could post a bank statement or a tax return so we could see how well this works.
Well that's pretty pessimistic. :D

I'm interested my friend - God sent us this way and I agree wholeheartedly that this economy we have is not of the Lord - in agreeance. So my friend, please tell us what you did to provide for your family, what do you do and currently suggest we do instead of being prospered in this babylonian economy to get out of debt and slavery we were born into (kinda like slaves if you will).?

I also think Peter, James and John all had Babylonian professions as well did they not? The Lord didn't chastise them for making a living off of fishing until after Peter was called, and went back to his profession, which the Lord rebuked him around the fire pit on the shore, Lovest thou me more than these.

I don't think you are giving this a read enough? Did you read our experience? Are we in this to make more and more or bless lives? That is the question we all must answer. I know where this came from, I know what God wants me to do with it. What are you doing to lift others out of the slavery of babylon's economy?

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

BalaamDoctrineLDS wrote: Well that's pretty pessimistic. :D

I'm interested my friend - God sent us this way and I agree wholeheartedly that this economy we have is not of the Lord - in agreeance. So my friend, please tell us what you did to provide for your family, what do you do and currently suggest we do instead of being prospered in this babylonian economy to get out of debt and slavery we were born into (kinda like slaves if you will).?

I also think Peter, James and John all had Babylonian professions as well did they not? The Lord didn't chastise them for making a living off of fishing until after Peter was called, and went back to his profession, which the Lord rebuked him around the fire pit on the shore, Lovest thou me more than these.
Well your argument is not with me, rather with dozens here who harp on people who seek after material gain.
I don't think you are giving this a read enough? Did you read our experience? Are we in this to make more and more or bless lives?
Who knows.
That is the question we all must answer.
I think an easy way to answer this is post some bank statements or tax returns.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Seek the Truth wrote: Well your argument is not with me, rather with dozens here who harp on people who seek after material gain.
Is this something unrelated that you are going through - care to share, expound, use more words? Insights? I'm not seeking material gain - I'm seeking to free people, myself included to focus on what really matters - family, gospel, etc.. Please answer my questions... I give you that respect, can you do the same for me?
Who knows.
Unsure what you are saying here, a little saddened that you say so little but what you demand. Who knows? I do. And you have who I am, my name, my everything - what about you, where are you? Who are you? Where is your name and your photo?
I think an easy way to answer this is post some bank statements or tax returns.
That is quite audacious of you frankly - what does that prove for you, that I'm not a liar? You calling me a liar? What about I post my name publicly (oops already did that). What about I put my name to back this up (oops did that too). What about putting myself on a line to be mocked, ridiculed, and judged - oops did that too. What about a photo of myself and family (did that too). What about the ability to find everything available about me online publicly at your disposal... darn did that too... who are you? I don't know you. But I can feel when something is off-ish... and your request is off-ish and even behind a digital wall one can feel when something isn't quite on.

Let's start over. Your turn to be insightful, and not demanding. Your turn to give solutions that the Lord asked you to share with us to free us enough so that although we live in babylon, we don't have to let our lives be controlled by babylon - slaves to the economy that runs almost all THINGS (not spiritual things) in this world we were born into - Like Christ's example. Are you trying to vindicate yourself maybe here from being told by people you shouldn't work in babylon and they are now all jumping on this opportunity in your view? If so I get that - and can relate. But I think you are not making much sense here in your very simple - where are you coming from replies.

Please also post your own taxes for us to see. Oh, and if you actually watched my videos - you might have seen the finances I don't hide on them... but maybe you are just here to pick things apart and haven't given it a single look yet? Its ok - I'm not offended, but if you can tell I don't like to be needled without sustenance to the needle - so grow up please and be a part of the solution.

Not offended, I care and am sincerely wondering about your responses - Your messages so far are cryptic at best - I don't know where you are going with this. Take some time - go through my videos and you'll see my financial information there... talk about trusting eh? Oh and I do ask you to exercise faith and ask God about this, don't trust me... or my tax returns. Your friend in Christ - JARED

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

BalaamDoctrineLDS wrote: Is this something unrelated that you are going through - care to share, expound, use more words? Insights? I'm not seeking material gain - I'm seeking to free people, myself included to focus on what really matters - family, gospel, etc.. Please answer my questions... I give you that respect, can you do the same for me?
I'm not sure what you want me to say, I can't really count the number of posts here about people seeking riches and how bad it is.
Unsure what you are saying here, a little saddened that you say so little but what you demand. Who knows? I do. And you have who I am, my name, my everything - what about you, where are you? Who are you? Where is your name and your photo?

That is quite audacious of you frankly - what does that prove for you, that I'm not a liar? You calling me a liar? What about I post my name publicly (oops already did that). What about I put my name to back this up (oops did that too). What about putting myself on a line to be mocked, ridiculed, and judged - oops did that too. What about a photo of myself and family (did that too). What about the ability to find everything available about me online publicly at your disposal... darn did that too...
Seems like posting some evidence to support your claims of income should be a breeze then.
who are you? I don't know you.
And it isn't relevant to your claims.
But I can feel when something is off-ish... and your request is off-ish and even behind a digital wall one can feel when something isn't quite on.
Boy are you right about that.
Let's start over. Your turn to be insightful, and not demanding. Your turn to give solutions that the Lord asked you to share with us to free us enough so that although we live in babylon, we don't have to let our lives be controlled by babylon - slaves to the economy that runs almost all THINGS (not spiritual things) in this world we were born into - Like Christ's example. Are you trying to vindicate yourself maybe here from being told by people you shouldn't work in babylon and they are now all jumping on this opportunity in your view? If so I get that - and can relate. But I think you are not making much sense here in your very simple - where are you coming from replies.

Please also post your own taxes for us to see.
No need, I'm not claiming anything or promoting anything.
Oh, and if you actually watched my videos - you might have seen the finances I don't hide on them... but maybe you are just here to pick things apart and haven't given it a single look yet? Its ok - I'm not offended, but if you can tell I don't like to be needled without sustenance to the needle - so grow up please and be a part of the solution.
I don't think it needs to be that complicated. You made specific claims about exorbitant income (you would be in the top 0.00001% of global income earners), I think if someone wanted proof of that it's well within the bounds of reason.
Not offended, I care and am sincerely wondering about your responses - Your messages so far are cryptic at best - I don't know where you are going with this. Take some time - go through my videos and you'll see my financial information there... talk about trusting eh? Oh and I do ask you to exercise faith and ask God about this, don't trust me... or my tax returns. Your friend in Christ - JARED
Actually I'll trust your tax returns. Or bank statements.

adventeon
captain of 10

Post by adventeon »

Seek the Truth wrote: Seems like posting some evidence to support your claims of income should be a breeze then.
He already did, and plenty of it, but I guess you can't be bothered to go look. "Seek the Truth" = ironic hyperbole? 8-|
Last edited by adventeon on October 25th, 2014, 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

I clicked every link and saw nothing to verify any income. If I missed something please show me where.

adventeon
captain of 10

Post by adventeon »

I apologize for the prior harsh response, but seriously, StT, if you really want evidence, go join the forum he set up and watch the private videos he has posted there. Do your own due diligence like I have instead of telling him to do something you'd never do yourself. If you put a little effort into it, you'll find he is 100% legitimate. If you don't care to, well, your loss then.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

adventeon wrote:
Seek the Truth wrote: Seems like posting some evidence to support your claims of income should be a breeze then.
He already did, and plenty of it, but I guess you can't be bothered to go look. "Seek the Truth" = ironic hyperbole? 8-|
Maybe he means everyone else seek the truth?

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Jacob said this, because of the pride of the people and lifting themselves above another:
17 Think of your brethren like unto yourselves, and be familiar with all and free with your substance, that they may be rich like unto you.

18 But before ye seek for riches, seek ye for the kingdom of God. (Priority)

19 And after ye have obtained a hope in Christ ye shall obtain riches, if ye seek them; and ye will seek them for the intent to do good—to clothe the naked, and to feed the hungry, and to liberate the captive, and administer relief to the sick and the afflicted.
I commend BD-LDS for sharing a real and valid opportunity to others. I think of Coachmarc when I read verse 18. All of us can learn from verse 19.

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

So
Basically anybody already fortunate enough to encrust in a bunch of product can be successful in going from
Buying in bulk to selling individually. This is great but where does it leave those who don't have that first investment? On the floor as usual. ;)

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

Invest*