No Poor in Zion - Learn how to free yourselves financially

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

No Poor in Zion - Learn how to free yourselves financially

Post by BrotherOfMahonri »

Hi, We feel to reach out now to all our fellow saints here on LDSFF no matter your station in life and invite you to consider something the Lord prospered us in.

No pressure, but a prayerful invite to consider this opportunity, as we feel powerfully things will change in the coming years in our economy and now is the time to take advantage of this opportunity, which has only gotten better and bigger, meaning it has much more room for more of us all than I ever realized or thought there would be.

This is such an amazing opportunity, I wish all would at least consider it, so that we can focus more on doctrines, the gospel, have time to really help each other, not just spit out whims and scriptures, but have a school of the prophets amongst us all (we are all to be prophets mind you) but maybe most importantly have more free time, if not all the free time with our families.

Go start making money please... right now... if you feel so inspired to do so... (oh, and BTW, this is not an MLM, those are of the Devil, and I hope you never ever ask me if I want some of your money or commissions, truth is free, and when God gives us something, we are to let his Grace flow through us to others...)

We are 3.5 years into this, have been working from home for those 3.5 years, husband and wife, making well over 2m last year, and should top 3m this year. No need to store things, no need to have a store, just read through, watch the videos, and prayerfully go forward in faith (is our invite). God is a God of miracles, and to us, this was as miraculous as ever, because God answered our prayers and has blessed those we've shared it with who have gone forward in faith and asked Him for help, as we show you how it works.

Our story (how God answered our prayers):
http://voiceofanearthquake.blogspot.com ... f-god.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A principle of many God taught us through this opportunity:
http://voiceofanearthquake.blogspot.com ... usted.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Intro Video to the opportunity (watch this video, read the info below on this post, and then watch other videos):
http://youtu.be/xI_D24b8Xlc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Love to you all my fellow saints... let's build up Zion, but freeing ourselves financially, spiritually, and ultimately lifting one another towards loftier spheres... here is one step God gave us to lift ourselves out of the burdens of this world's economy.

Due to privacy concerns, please visit this website for more information:
http://prosperazon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Register (its all free - and then you can have access to the forum)
EDIT: (January 2016) - I no longer provide free classes due to the amount of time spent teaching this for free and finding people don't take it as seriously as they do if they pay a little for it. This is the best most affordable college course on business in today's eCommerce world you can get).
Last edited by BrotherOfMahonri on January 15th, 2016, 9:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Re: No Poor in Zion - Come Make a Million With Us

Also, if you have questions, I will answer them here: Prosperazon.com

Hoping this can be one means (prosperazon.com) of building the beginnings of no poor amongst us by sharing ideas such that all can prosper through this opportunity God did indeed point us to. (Keeping in mind, that all of us will be blessed for our integrity :) ), and that we must go to the Lord and ask him if this is right for us.
Last edited by BrotherOfMahonri on November 21st, 2014, 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Lots of positive feedback so far, thank you. Please visit Prosperazon.com where I will try to answer all questions once in a category so as to help us all, and effectively use the time I'm alloted each day.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

I only envision prosperazon.com as a simple place where we can discuss how to be prospered in this opportunity together - a form of true Zionism if you will (or at least preparing for it symbolically) - where all things are had in common amongst us, including this opportunity where the Lord has lightened our burdens in this world's economy such that we could not feel them upon our backs (although they still existed, like Mosiah chapter 24 - a parallel to us in this opportunity and how the Lord answered our prayers and crying to him).
Last edited by BrotherOfMahonri on November 21st, 2014, 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

ROTFLMAO

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

2 Thessalonians 3:10-12 comes to mind.... "For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread."

Proverbs 20:4 too..... "The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing."

Not trying to be a jerk, but isn't that was this is referring to?

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

durangout wrote:ROTFLMAO
Please clue me in on this acronym... its lost me completely. Google says its basically LOL? What for?

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

uglypitbull wrote:2 Thessalonians 3:10-12 comes to mind.... "For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread."

Proverbs 20:4 too..... "The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing."

Please expound... Are you suggesting this is a lazy-man's way to make money?

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

sen6b wrote:Rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ off.
=))
If only we knew why the poster was ROTFLMAO... I'm waiting for some intelligent response from the poster, so far this frankly feels like high school all over again. Thanks for the clarification.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

uglypitbull wrote:2 Thessalonians 3:10-12 comes to mind.... "For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread."

I'm assuming you didn't read the links. It is not referring to that at all.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Jezebel wrote:

I'm assuming you didn't read the links. It is not referring to that at all.

Oh boy... links? I totally missed them, what links?

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Sorry to confuse. I was referring to the links you posted in the opening post.

Lion's Den
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Lion's Den »

Swine and Pearls don't mix...... Better to stay away from the Pig Pen Jared... :)

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Holy crap you guys - If you're not interested, just move along. Why must some of you here post just to be rude? He shared this in the "exchange" section of the forum where it's appropriate to share business opportunities and such. This is how he makes a living and he's sharing the opportunity. Like I said, why must some of you just LOOK for opportunities to be rude on this forum??

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

BalaamDoctrineLDS, thanks for sharing. I agree with Jules and I would add that some on this forum need to grow up!

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

I'm not too concerned, the Lord has been merciful to me in my short journey here through LDSFF so far, and it has been a refining one to say the least - where I feel love and concern for "mockers" now, whereas before it hurt and I let it get to me.

Sincerity is real, and if I have learned anything, the Lord recompenses us all (including myself) for our mockery and every word that proceedeth out of our mouth or finger tips.

This is really a scared thing that happened to us, and we are just doing what the Lord wants us to do, in sharing it - believe me I've tried to sell it (our business), and boy did the Lord let me know that was not pleasing to him - besides it has been so rewarding and faith promoting all around as we've shared it with others who had interest and felt to move forward with it in faith. Onward and upward.

Tim
captain of 100

Post by Tim »

I have heard many multi level marketing schemes that were presented to me with lines like "come make a million with us". When I see a line like that MLM is what automatically comes to my mind. Of all those schemes the people I knew that tried it were not doing it after six months and it was not because they were independently wealthy. I dont mean to be rude or anything I am just very skeptical of things like this.
Tim

DPeterson
captain of 100

Post by DPeterson »

Tim wrote:I have heard many multi level marketing schemes that were presented to me with lines like "come make a million with us". When I see a line like that MLM is what automatically comes to my mind. Of all those schemes the people I knew that tried it were not doing it after six months and it was not because they were independently wealthy. I dont mean to be rude or anything I am just very skeptical of things like this.
Tim
You read it all, right Tim? Unless I just totally missed something, they are trying to show people how to effectively sell products on Amazon. No MLM at all. In fact, in one of the posts about this he shares his feelings on MLM's...that they are evil. So don't be worried. :D

Tim
captain of 100

Post by Tim »

Have not read it at all. I was just pointing out how that line makes me suspicious. To me it sounds too good to be true and I have found that things that sound too good to be true usually are not.
Now that I've said that I guess I should look into it and give it a fair hearing. :)
Tim

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

It sounds legit to me. I went through most of it. From what I saw/read, you don't pay them anything--start up costs are for business license, other government red tape, and purchasing goods to sell. I've seen a lot of scams in my time. Without actually trying it, I would say this sounds like a pretty solid idea.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Thanks for the replies. I hope if anything else (because yes I say MLMs are of the Devil) you read our story - as the Spirit conveys the truth in anyone's story or experience. Ours is real as real can be, and this was what God pointed us to in answer to our prayers about being prospered (After our trials we share in our story). That doesn't mean y'all should just do it blindly (I'm amazed people who get scammed in MLMs don't clue in to the spirit telling them to stay far away - like the Rich Dad Poor dad seminar I attended once with my brothers and dad many years back out of curiosity, in which the spirit plainly told me it was a sham as they cried and sold their missions and testimonies to us with the price of their scheme mixed into it and then made fun of us as we walked out the back door)...

MLMs are of the devil IMHO (I say that in my descriptions in some of the videos). I hate even sharing this because of that very fear which you just validated (I'm that sincere of a person), but I don't fear it anymore because I know what this is, and it is blessing lives. I don't every never see anyones money - never - nor do I ever want to - if you offer me some type of anything, you'll politely be refused and told to go take your spouse out on a date with it instead, or a child out on a daddy or mommy date or to go bless someone else. I don't need any more money - got enough to be secure currently - My greatest fear in sharing this is one's lack of faith and diligence. Faith and diligence is key in anything we truly want to succeed in, is it not?

What I see and what gives me joy most in this is the results of people sharing what they are experiencing with this opportunity - not just in making money (which is a huge part of this and yes it seems to good to be true, but it is true, maybe a first for many people) but how the Lord is teaching them in this opportunity where maybe before they didn't realize (as the church doesn't really emphasize this IMHO) that God cares and is in the details if we put forth the effort to ask him and seek his counsel in all we do. This is between you and the Lord and this opportunity. I just was told to share it by the Lord when asking what to do next (I wanted to sell it, but was given sweet occurrences with people the Lord put in my pathway again and again which I would take over selling this any day). It is blessing many lives. Cast away that fear, pray about it, and I wonder but that you could be helping others who may need this blessing in their lives currently or at least learn something by the Lord's workings with you in this. You know, frankly, this is better than most college MBA classes, because you get the real application and it works TODAY!

Nobody has to do this, in fact if you doubt and fear, don't do it, cause I don't want anyone coming back saying it was a bust because they didn't practice faith enough or allowed fear to trump faith or didn't put forth the effort to study it out - I'm spelling it out plainly to anyone intersted. That may insult some, and believe me I've already had some real trolls tell me to go to H.E. double hockey sticks because I'm the devil for even suggesting on praying about this - but I say it how it is, as it took faith for us to do what we did.

Tim - I invite you to read our experience and please an invite come back and give your feedback - so others can learn from you (http://goo.gl/z1jJPa)

I would assume IMO that one could feel the spirit teach the truth from our experience we shared openly. Again, this is an INVITE - I'm asking nobody for any money don't even consider this if you feel you shouldn't - but on the contrary, I'm asking anyone considering it to take it to the Lord - because that is where this came from to us (read our story).

Mind you... every person finds their own niche per say, and it is fun so very fun to watch them all succeed as they take the invite to take it to the Lord. One couple's goal is to pay off their house in two years with amazon alone on the side, they are almost there after 12 months. Others goals are to supplement income to bring daddy home. Another couple I don't have permission to share their email just hit 600k gross sales in 12 months. These are normal people - no special skills (other than whatever skills they bring to the table). I am showing you how to make as much as you want. Some people are so overly happy making just their 7,000 extra a month. Others like myself, push it further and make a few hundred thousand a month - others yet are making a million a month.

I'm a believer, and this opportunity is evidence of God's hands in our lives - this is an ocean - I shared this privately with friends and family and couples the Lord put in my pathway - and I would not be sharing it here publicly if it wasn't as big as it is - that is why I keep referring to it as an ocean, and this ocean is still wide open for those who want to have some extra income each month or make literally as much as you can handle.

People are making this type of money with this, simply by putting the effort forward, and letting amazon do the rest. So yes, I'm making money as I type this. I invite you to do the same - that's it.

OK... sigh... My wife did remind me I do invite you to LIKE our Facebook pages (so there you have it, my MLM) in the video descriptions (as it does help me become more free to help you) but that is in no way a requirement - and I hate Facebook to be frankly honest, but it is the best way to really build a client base for those who are interested in our brand which brand came as a result of the model we are sharing, as well as Facebook is very helpful in communicating to clients, people interested in this opportunity etc.. and this is me speaking as a professional web developer and marketing guru (about facebook advertising that is).

I hope soon to just be done with it all, retire from making money - but the Lord is asking me to stick with it like this for now - so come join us if you want and learn this if anything else, it will OPEN YOUR MIND (better than a college class) to the world's largest money-making ecommerce website ever (I believe amazon takes 7% of all money made in retail in the world's retail market stores included)... Work towards taking a 0.00001% chunk for yourself from the 80+ billion of amazon's revenue just last year (2013) (should top 140 billion this year) and you will have a million dollars in your pockets.

The "to good to be true" fact is that it is so doable - I'm living proof, I share it with my fellow saints if they so desire. I know of people in this valley making 10 times more than I am on this. I know people in this valley making almost 10 million a year selling Top Ramen Noodles on amazon.com. Watch the videos, I even share a few or our own income stats... Can you tell I'm also passionate about helping people in this? We are living in an oppressive false societal norm world of if you don't graduate and get a cubicle job you feel like a nobody - It breaks my heart when fathers loose jobs and allow society to pressure them so much. THis takes all that "crap" about being paid what your worth (blah blah blab) and turns it on its head. I have so much fun being at home working on our "family farm" per say with my wife and kids, all of us making as much as we need to do what we want with our own educations.

I believe we are NEVER OUR CIRCUMSTANCES, and this is the Lord humoring my heart's desires to bless our lives and others who maybe are practicing a little unbelief about God prospering us through (gasp) amazon.

Zion IMHO will be one thing, raising families - making money is this world's curse IMHO - this is Satan's economy IMHO and God has simply showed me how to us mammon for his good in this world we were born into and didn't create ourselves (speaking of the world's money systems) - but for whatever reason in the Lord, making enough through this has and can enable anyone to quickly (not saying easily without some diligent effort) get out debt, make as much as you want, secure assets, and free yourself from the slavery (I am calling it that) of working for money more than being with those you love and doing (speaking of education mostly) what you want most in life -

How's that for a reply about MLMs? :D Do I win the longest responses award as of yet? Brian? you there? Trophy?
Last edited by BrotherOfMahonri on October 17th, 2014, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Cute family picture!

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

rewcox wrote:Cute family picture!
Thanks! That is totally mommy's fault that it is in any way cute. Kid's all got her genes... few!

swiftbrook
captain of 100

Post by swiftbrook »

Thanks for sharing these great videos!

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

You bet. Go to prosperazon.com if you have more questions, lots of discussion about amazon opportunity is starting to occur and be helpful.