No Poor in Zion - Learn how to free yourselves financially

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: No Poor in Zion - Learn how to free yourselves financial

Post by rewcox »

BalaamDoctrineLDS wrote:sigh.... but... for the doubters who IMHO are maybe not feeling with their heart in this more than fearing in their minds (opposite of faith and there is a lack of trust maybe in this cruel world of white collar crime, MLMs and so much more crap even in our LDS community)... here you go (I don't think even Mitt Romney did this much disclosure ;) not to mention Obama and his birth certificate... :-\ ).

2010 Our Tax Return (around 8k of this came from selling anything of value in my previous business). What we made wasn't even enough to cover rent, let alone provide for 4 children and a wife. We were on the FLOOR yet again. ( http://goo.gl/f00hXF )
http://prosperazon.com/seek-the-truth/2010-tax.jpg

2011 income from amazon.com ONLY (not including my websites and other sales channels that are a direct result of selling on amazon)
http://prosperazon.com/seek-the-truth/2011.jpg

2012 income from amazon.com ONLY (not including my websites and other sales channels that are a direct result of selling on amazon)
http://prosperazon.com/seek-the-truth/2012.jpg

2013 income from amazon.com ONLY (not including my websites and other sales channels that are a direct result of selling on amazon)
http://prosperazon.com/seek-the-truth/2013.jpg
Seek the Truth, you need to apologize.

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

Can I pray for the means to begin a New money making project? Sure. But praying for the means to survive and provide for my family has been included our prayers almost daily for many years. (If not daily) So money may be nothing to Heavenly Father, but that doesn't mean that We are all Blessed with it. I'm grateful for the spirit with which you are hoping to share your experience. It just isn't an open invitation really, when we all still love and depend on "babylon" and it's little
Green papers for survival, and many of us need what little we have just to keep the shut off notices at bay ;)

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Post by BrotherOfMahonri »

Bananikka wrote:Can I pray for the means to begin a New money making project? Sure. But praying for the means to survive and provide for my family has been included our prayers almost daily for many years. (If not daily) So money may be nothing to Heavenly Father, but that doesn't mean that We are all Blessed with it. I'm grateful for the spirit with which you are hoping to share your experience. It just isn't an open invitation really, when we all still love and depend on "babylon" and it's little
Green papers for survival, and many of us need what little we have just to keep the shut off notices at bay ;)
I don't accept this as an excuse Bananikka - You must be discouraged I'm sure - I am sorry for that, and it is a hard place to be - we know that - but you are missing something we are trying to portray - I have had many shut off notices in my life and prayed unendingly - attened the temple even for weeks, 10 hours a day - and it accomplished very little.

7 years we battled shut off notices, creditors, hanging on by threads, charity, and sheer grit - and did just that (always praying) until we were on the floor for 3 of those 7 years it finally getting so bad the option of bankruptcy seemed the Lord's blessing and desire for us (we didn't go that route FYI).

I have lived my entire youth with shut off notices, bishop storehouse vouchers, and one financially secure neighbor who loved our family enough to supply where we lacked despite my dad's isms. So what we are saying is an invite to consider that WE ourselves were not understanding the principle(s) upon which the Lord declared we can seek riches to do good and we will be prospered in the Land (whatever prosperity means in whatever time and world we are born into - first spirituall (which is definately the strongest part in our experience, and then temporally)). We shared our witness in our little blog post ( http://goo.gl/PtyqT0 ). God works in patterns so we can look and not be deceived. Abraham - prospered. Job, Jacob, Lehi, Nephi, righteous Nephites, etc. God did me no favor by prospering me in my error of my ways - my unbeliefs.

It might not be the exact same principle for you, and isn't the exact end all principle to be prospered, but this I know - you can be blessed and prospered and it is a false tradition IMHO to believe God doesn't want you to be blessed in this world's economy unless he tells you that by his own voice as he did Joseph Smith - telling him what his work in this life was to be - and it was not to temporal matters but to bring forth the translation of the Book of Mormon and restoration of Christ' church.

I have a witness God is asking me to share this and do all I can to lift others through it. I know you can do this. I know God will tell you by his voice if his will is otherwise. Satan is a master of deceit, and I believe strongly now that he is deceiving many of us in the unbelief that money (although the root of evil) and the prosperity in it, can't be from God. Feel free to send a PM, and we can discuss specifics - not the first time with families who have said similar things to us in person (there issue was sabbath day observance and then their windows were opened)... this happens to be a forum.. only difference is digital walls.

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

You don't accept my excuse that I do pray and have prayed every day for years for the Lord to help me to provide for my family?
I don't think I will read on. ;)
Thankfully I don't need to worry about what "excuses" you do or do not accept. (excuses? My prayers are an excuse now?) I answer to to Lord only, and I know that He most certainly DOES accept my prayers. :)
I am grateful for all He blesses me with, whether it be your millions or my pocket change.
I appreciate every blessing He sees fit to give me, and I certainly do not count them all monetarily.
Every time I am able to pay my bills I am grateful again and thank Him again.
I thank Him every night as we gather again to read His word and pray. I'm grateful that we can then safely crawl into our warm beds once more; free in many ways and in a home full of love.
These are all wonderful blessings and whether or not it is my test in life to earn and be accountable for millions of dollars or not is up to Him. I am grateful for ALL I have, not only my dollars, of which I don't have many.
I do have a happy family, most of whom are healthy, all of whom love the Lord. For this I am much more grateful than a bank account could ever make me. :)
And I thank my lucky stars my true judge is more forgiving than you appear to be. ;)

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

I just remembered... My patriarchal blessing tells me that I will be blessed with enough of the worlds goods to live and be happy, but that they would not be luxurious (paraphrasing my blessing is not right in front of me) So I guess it's a good thing that I'm happy with my other blessings! :)

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

My mother's patriarchal blessing told her if she paid her tithing, she would never go hungry. They struggled financially for much of their lives and never really had much, yet my parents always made it somehow and managed to help others and were much loved.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Bananikka wrote:You don't accept my excuse that I do pray and have prayed every day for years for the Lord to help me to provide for my family?
I don't think I will read on. ;)
Thankfully I don't need to worry about what "excuses" you do or do not accept. (excuses? My prayers are an excuse now?) I answer to to Lord only, and I know that He most certainly DOES accept my prayers. :)
I am grateful for all He blesses me with, whether it be your millions or my pocket change.
I appreciate every blessing He sees fit to give me, and I certainly do not count them all monetarily.
Every time I am able to pay my bills I am grateful again and thank Him again.
I thank Him every night as we gather again to read His word and pray. I'm grateful that we can then safely crawl into our warm beds once more; free in many ways and in a home full of love.
These are all wonderful blessings and whether or not it is my test in life to earn and be accountable for millions of dollars or not is up to Him. I am grateful for ALL I have, not only my dollars, of which I don't have many.
I do have a happy family, most of whom are healthy, all of whom love the Lord. For this I am much more grateful than a bank account could ever make me. :)
And I thank my lucky stars my true judge is more forgiving than you appear to be. ;)
Bananikka wrote:I just remembered... My patriarchal blessing tells me that I will be blessed with enough of the worlds goods to live and be happy, but that they would not be luxurious (paraphrasing my blessing is not right in front of me) So I guess it's a good thing that I'm happy with my other blessings! :)
Sigh... sincerity can be felt through the Holy Spirit but it has been my experience that when one is bitter it is very difficult to feel one’s heartfelt outreach (let alone the spirit in the outreach) but ever so easy to be offended and reactive to someone - assuming they are judging you - even if they haven’t reached out perfectly as you would want them to. Very familiar with this pattern in my family life (siblings and parents). It is a damaging pattern - one that can cause more harm then good. Where is the good in your response to me? The uplifting love and gospel towards another fellow human being?

I invite you Bananika to re-read with a prayer in your heart our messages and posts in this topic and see if you can feel our sincerity - as that is what we felt responding to you - in no way am I saying your prayers are an excuse -
It just isn't an open invitation really, when we all still love and depend on "babylon" and it's little Green papers for survival, and many of us need what little we have just to keep the shut off notices at bay
The above was the excuse I referred to. An excuse IMHO of why you won't even consider what we are sharing or consider reaching out to us or someone else you know for help? Isn't that how God works - through others? Small and simple means bring about great things? Even if those others are as flawed as we are?

D&C 11:7
Seek not for riches but for wisdom; and, behold, the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto you, and then shall you be made rich. Behold, he that hath eternal life is rich.

Rich means to have wisdom and mysteries of Godliness unfolded unto you - eternal lives. Family closeness and the Holy Spirit of God flowing through my home, and the hearts of my spouse and children in my view is richness.

Financial security in this world of GREEN PAPERS is what I am being asked to share with others by the Lord's workings within me at this time in my life. This is a refining process for me for sure - esp. to realize how many bitter feelings there are about money (which I don't blame anyone for but those who forced this economy upon the world through Gaddianton-like policies and practices).

If only I could share the mysteries unfolded to me through the last 5 years of our awakenings (plural) of which this financial blessing (one blessing amongst others) is part of. A blessing many in our faith, fear or doubt the Lord would even care to bless one with. I am used to the kind of response you just gave above - I lived it myself for years - it is all to familiar - it saddens me - breaks my heart - if only you could see our hearts and feel our love for you when we read of your being on the floor, the shut off notices at bay...

Keep those prayers going - we will pray for you. I'm grateful for the PMs that are coming to us through this however - it seems however ( in my limited perspective in your eyes Bananika ) that maybe you have some bitterness yourself against the people, rather than against the Green Papers and those who truly love them and babylon? Are you separating myself and my wife from the bitterness of the economy we did not create nor do we think will be anywhere when we build Zion?

Love the people, take your frustrations out on the Green Papers and things - not the people trying to help is my simpleton advice this sabbath day morning.

Oh, and as we are on the thread of Patriarchal blessings and sharing snippets of them... I was told (remember I grew up as one of the poorest in terms of means to function in this money-drive world in our entire ward and stake - on the floor many times - shut off notices were pretty hot pink papers or florescent orange ones that we knew all to well (we didn't have a fridge for about 2 years - blind ward members and home teachers - oops))

my Pat. Blessing says "I am to seek out and obtain a highly trained profession that would give me financial security" - hasn't happened in the least in my view - and to "be a financial manager such that I would always be secure."

You see. My patriarch (hindsight) knew of my father's abuses, strange mannerisms, and being a janitor all his life - and also that he attempted to date his (my patriarch's) daughter. Nothing wrong with janitorial work - unless you try to raise 7 kids on it and lack in the faith to trust in the Lord more fully - and abuse your spouse, and reign in unrighteous dominion most of your fatherly life and claim it is of the Spirit. (yes we had a few positive experiences of camping and fishing, but my poor dad lost out in so much for his darkened mind and lack of understanding - he is on the pathway of changing now after 3 marriages and lots of pain he has little idea his kids are going through).

So I am of the belief now recently that my Pat. Blessing personally is half inspired, half counsel for my dad through me as my patriarch saw the good in me, the different mannerisms I was striving to live by (I hated my father and his ways and found family relationships with friends and their parents outside my home) and in his own ways felt he should counsel my dad through me as there are many things in my lengthy pat. blessing that are really strange and could not have occurred (unless I can go back in time).

Pres. Hinkley told us to sacrifice anything to be educated - as the world would pay us what they think we are worth. Why in the world is a prophet of God telling us to be educated such that the world will pay us what they think we are worth? That rubs me the wrong way personally - and I've struggled with that statement which I think is biased and non-prophetic (I think Joseph Smith might agree with me), and ironically this opportunity we are sharing has little to do with us becoming RICH or WEALTHY and more than our fellow saint - but mostly to do with becoming financially stable and secure - a means for anyone to help so we can focus on what really matters and leave behind the pressures of these worthless green papers that our own modern day Gaddianton robbers have used for decades to control society at large to do their devilish works. Why not fight back by using their own weapons of wickedness (green paper money) to do good in this world and to start to un-encumber ourselves from babylon (remember the Lord telling the saints to purchase with MONEYS lands?), render unto Caesar that which is Caesars so that we can render unto God that which is his.

Thanks for sharing snippets of your lives. Awaiting your PM Bananika if you feel so inspired. You are wrong in your assumptions of our motives, words, and desires. Please look again without the weights of the bitterness that can exist towards others you have not taken the time to get to know let alone reach out to - but rather come out swinging, defensive, and offended. I was once like that myself and maybe I am falling into the same trap now. I do admire your stance but I feel there is room to soften and learn something in this - but that learning and softening is completely up to ones-self.

angeloanthony
captain of 10

Post by angeloanthony »

Jared, thank you for the information, i will have my wife look at it. I have been struggling for years. I work too many hours just to get by, and i hope that one day i will be able to serve again in the missionary work. do you have a facebook page?
Brother DeLuca

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

angeloanthony wrote:Jared, thank you for the information, i will have my wife look at it. I have been struggling for years. I work too many hours just to get by, and i hope that one day i will be able to serve again in the missionary work. do you have a facebook page?
Brother DeLuca
Indeed, but here it is with the stipulation that I hate almost everything facebook - but it has been one way that I have been more easily able to reach and help people in this opportunity.

You can find our facebook pages here where you can also find our personal account as well:
https://www.facebook.com/ema.jane.accessories

swiftbrook
captain of 100

Post by swiftbrook »

Thanks for all your support, Jared, and for giving out all this info. You are the real day. Appreciate it.

Annalea
captain of 100

Post by Annalea »

Jared, the site seems to have be redone, or something, and my login says its inactive, yet I can't contact an admin. I've tried resending the registration email, but gmail just keeps eating it. My username is (drumroll, please!) Annalea. Little help, please?

Also, when I sent the url to a friend (not on this forum), she went to register and then emailed me back saying that every scam alert alarm she has is going off in her head. It mostly has to do with the TOS not having names filled in, etc., and the delay in getting back to people. I'm going to send her the url of this thread, so she can maybe read here and see that you're not just a scammer and identity thief. But for someone coming into this cold, the Prosperazon site looks suspicious, because it's not really "done", kwim?

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Annalea wrote:Jared, the site seems to have be redone, or something, and my login says its inactive, yet I can't contact an admin. I've tried resending the registration email, but gmail just keeps eating it. My username is (drumroll, please!) Annalea. Little help, please?

Also, when I sent the url to a friend (not on this forum), she went to register and then emailed me back saying that every scam alert alarm she has is going off in her head. It mostly has to do with the TOS not having names filled in, etc., and the delay in getting back to people. I'm going to send her the url of this thread, so she can maybe read here and see that you're not just a scammer and identity thief. But for someone coming into this cold, the Prosperazon site looks suspicious, because it's not really "done", kwim?
You can help anyone out by pointing them to our blog or facebook page or prosperazon or here on this forum or have them email me personally.

I'm surprised that every scam alert in her head is going off... :D but not really - that PHPBB forum I put up was just that a flat copy without any time to make it fancy - so maybe that is why the scam alerts went off for her... not a scam - just me putting lots of knowledge into that basic forum I put up - not asking for her money, not even her name - just an email to register. Let her know it is not my desire to make an elaborate website where the world comes to - just friends and fellow Christians I invite in places like this LDSFF... so that is why I don't care a bit for prettiness (if she wants a pretty website to feel better about me myself and I, send her to my other websites (emajane.com, ilocalize.com).

The previous design i put up was cumbersome and slow - so I bagged it and went with the default (same software as the LDSFF) which is why it has changed to what it is now. Keep inviting her to get to know us.

As far as your account I had a module crash over the weekend (trying to make the plain site that doesn't look done a little better in my spare - yeah right - time... ) so I had to restore the database and files, and then put back all the info on the database that was there previously - so your username should still be there if it was there before, but I do not see a username of Annalea anywhere... wouldn't hurt to just re-register (and check your gulp spam junk box cause that is where it will go due to the fact that this domain name isn't worth my time as of yet to do a reverse DNS to get all those powerful spam blockers to quit sending them to your junk mail folders.).

Annalea
captain of 100

Post by Annalea »

Thanks, Jared. I'll send her to those sites, as well.

The trouble I have is that any confirmation emails from phpbb sites get eaten by gmail. Even the one from LDSFF did, and I had to have a mod activate my membership. But I didn't realize it was a phpbb thing until the confirmation from your site didn't show up, either. So now my username and email are sitting there, waiting for activation, and I have no way to get it going.

I registered again with another username and an old yahoo email address, which was activated and I was able to read and post . . . but today it's telling me that that username isn't activated, and the confirmation emails aren't showing up in my yahoo inbox, either. Gah. So, I'd rather just have my first account activated manually, since I'm running out of non-gmail addresses to use to register. :)

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Annalea wrote:Thanks, Jared. I'll send her to those sites, as well.

The trouble I have is that any confirmation emails from phpbb sites get eaten by gmail. Even the one from LDSFF did, and I had to have a mod activate my membership. But I didn't realize it was a phpbb thing until the confirmation from your site didn't show up, either. So now my username and email are sitting there, waiting for activation, and I have no way to get it going.

I registered again with another username and an old yahoo email address, which was activated and I was able to read and post . . . but today it's telling me that that username isn't activated, and the confirmation emails aren't showing up in my yahoo inbox, either. Gah. So, I'd rather just have my first account activated manually, since I'm running out of non-gmail addresses to use to register. :)
So sorry... even us techies have a hard time with all these new email filters...

I did however get a new design for your friend to feel a little better about my website.
http://prosperazon.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Regarding this selling on Amazon opportunity, I've been hearing from multiple frustrated people that it's not quite working out like they hoped. It seems to me the market is too flooded with too many re-sellers - many probably doing the same thing. We still haven't even found a product worth purchasing that seems like it would have potential.

anewtongue
captain of 50

Post by anewtongue »

My experience so far...the wholesale method is extremely tedious and far from a slam dunk. Combing through listings to find potential products is just the beginning. I found 40 potential products from different manufacturers. I don't know how many Amazon products I checked to find those 40 but it was a lot!

I started searching for the manufacturers to contact them. A few of them I couldn't find. but most of them I could. The vast majority of the ones I contacted told me they do not work w Amazon sellers. I didn't tell them that was my plan. It was just part of their standard response. That suggests to me that this method is very, very common or else it would not have been the standard response for such a high percentage of them. Of the 40, I found 8 suppliers who would work w Amazon sellers, or at least didn't specifically tell me "no Amazon". Of those 8 I found 2 companies w pricing that would allow me to make money. The rest were trying to sell me product for more than I could buy it on Amazon. Also, one of those 2 companies required a $2,000 min order.

I started with the other company and ordered about $900 in inventory. When it arrived it took me about 4 hours to organize everything, create a "shipping plan" on Amazon, print labels and affix, repackage, and ship off. That was for just under 100 items. Keep in mind this method hinges on moving lots of inventory. 4 hours for 100 items. Granted, my first time is sure to be extra slow. But it was very tedious. Amazon wanted me to ship it to 3 different facilities. So I had to sort through it, match it to the proper facility, label each product, etc. Luckily the products came inside a bag already or else I would have had to go find bags for each item.

About 5 days later I had items on my Amazon shelf. However, as I re-checked my pricing I noticed that nearly every single product had dropped in price significantly. All but 1 or 2 of the 6 items I had stocked were no longer selling at a profitable price. So now I'm matching the low price just to move the product and hopefully recover my investment.

All told I bet I spent 20 hours of time (low estimate) and $900 and now my best hope is to recover my $900.

My point isn't to complain. I simply want to point out that it is not as super duper easy as it sounds in the videos. I have 4 friends from LDSFF trying it who are likewise struggling to make it work. I think realistically I would need to comb through 1,000 listings in order to find enough products to make any real money based on my experience so far. And even then, there is lots of competition so even if I found 30 good products I seriously doubt I could hang on to those same 30 for very long b/c someone else would drive the price so low you can't make money on it.

So there's my story thus far. I'm glad I have gotten my feet wet but I'm really not sure where I can go from here. I just wanted to point out that it's not likely to be the easiest thing you've ever done.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

It's interesting to read this thread, while also reading Approaching Zion. If Hugh Nibley is correct, you can never combine Zion and Babylon.

I remember how this thread started, Come Make Millions With Us.

I'm not saying it is right or wrong, but quite fascinating to compare.

On the Zion side, I'm trying to figure out the "Amish" scenario...

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

rewcox wrote:It's interesting to read this thread, while also reading Approaching Zion. If Hugh Nibley is correct, you can never combine Zion and Babylon.
His words really sink in when sitting near the rushing water fountain at City Creek.

LiberMama
captain of 50

Post by LiberMama »

FYI, as did happen to Annalea, my confirmation message went to the spam folder of gmail...BUT, its an EASY fix -- I just went to gmail and told it it was not spam....for anyone who is having difficulty -- that is how you can fix that. I think gmail flags it because your 'from' address is a me.com email Anyways, I'm in over there and studying when I have a chance to....

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

BrianM wrote:Regarding this selling on Amazon opportunity, I've been hearing from multiple frustrated people that it's not quite working out like they hoped. It seems to me the market is too flooded with too many re-sellers - many probably doing the same thing. We still haven't even found a product worth purchasing that seems like it would have potential.
Thanks for the feedback, I am interested in one thing upfront, what did and has the Lord told you to do in this?
What is or has he taught you in this so far? Are you counseling with him, if so how?

Please share. Maybe even more valuable than the value of making money on this is what his perspective is for you in your having taken it to him and asking him to help you along the way - letting him know your desires in it - and trusting as you go forward in faith he wants to help you and teach you things as you go to him.

That has been the entire purpose of this experience in our lives and our being told to share it here. It has brought much financial help and stability to our lives and many others. I get that not everyone gets that, and that nothing is easy peasy in this, but it is easier than anything else I know of in this world's economy as far as making much more for the value of your time - of course starting will be hard, it took us 4 months to really get it, and we had little direction but the Lord and one friend who we reached out to at last resort, and we almost gave up, but kept the Lord involved and he encouraged us and taught us and brought means and people to us to teach us along the way. We are still on this path of learning and allowing him to teach us when things seem to not be working, and he still uses this to teach and bless our lives.

It is working, and I am getting feedback that it is working for others, just don't have permission to share it here, but will invite any I feel would like to share their experiences as they see fit.

However, and a big however, not wanting to judge anyone, I am watching some people get frustrated for various reasons - ONE of those reasons - to which I have a witness of personally, is they don't get it and can't understand why they don't get it, it just won't click for them, or they can't seem to get ahead to the point of it working, finding a product, etc..

I usually ask these great people, very carefully allowing the spirit to help me, as I'm a nobody - how's the sabbath day observance commandment going? What about your goals in life? What do you put your time and heart into most with your money? or something similar as I feel to ask. I have found it is usually something we are not aware of or not complying with (blessings predicated upon obedience to the principle the blessing is based upon) that keeps a blessing back from us per our need to make a change in our lives in whatever degree. Sometimes it is as simple as putting aside unbelief that God cares. Sometimes it's trusting his timing. Sometimes its the blessing of understanding something more quickly via the word of wisdom, or keeping the sabbath day holy.

That is the most important take home lesson from this that we have shared from the get go - and why we were able to go at it at all ourselves, having had to learn a hard lesson or two ourselves. I really do want to see all succeed in this, but I am saddened at the lack of faith that might exist from those who come to me and say they aren't getting it, it isn't working, etc., and not a single word whatsoever about their prayers, involving the Lord, faith, or what the Lord has taught them in it so far, or maybe what impressions they are getting, promptings in it - some may even scoff that I would ask such things as it is rare in this world of ours to practice what I'm preaching here in this opportunity.

So I'm not here to say it's because you are not keeping some commandment as much as I am wondering where the spiritual side is with some of these comments. I am blessed to receive uninvited feedback from many of those going at it. I pray for everyone I can remember individually, asking God to draw those who have learned this from us to him in his way, so that the joy we have found through it, joy in learning to listen to the Lord's voice and promptings can be felt by all those who are doing it with the Lord's help.

If something isn't working out for you in it, I ask you sincerely, starting with you BrianM, even challenging you to share with us what you have done, when you get stuck with it... as far as taking it to the Lord - what has he told you is a solution or pathway or answer to being stuck with it? Have you taken it to him? How are you counseling with him in this? What has been his perspective with you personally in this faith building and financial blessing opportunity?

Again, the last thing I wanted to do is share this publicly like I am here, but I know the Lord asked me to - not because everyone will take it to the Lord, not because everyone will understand, but because those who were needing this and wanting this and involving the Lord so far have found the blessings both financially and spiritually in this so far, and I too am one of those recipients.

So to sum up, it has been my experience that because this opportunity was born of the Lord in our lives, and we have shared that carefully but upfront with those who have read through any of our materials, and that if you are not taking it to the Lord, I can't help you. I invite you to do so in all this, and if you are, please share, as this is a forum for sharing spiritual upliftment, and that is what this opportunity has been for us, a huge learning spiritual upliftment and answers to our prayers about why we were not being prospered 4 years ago.

And if you have not read our story, I invite you to do so... not trying to say it is a requirement, but if you don't understand why we are saying involve the Lord, then it may be that this won't work for you as you are thinking it should... just my thoughts and invitation.

What has the Lord told you in your taking this to him?

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Reading this valuable feedback just now, it seems like we have a challenge here.

I have posted my income from amazon - which income is a DIRECT RESULT OF LEARNING TO TRUST GOD and going forward in faith and as things have been tough working it out with God. You cannot loose either way if you are working with God in anything, even in this, can you?

So my simple question and thought to each of us is are we involving the Lord in this, and if so, what has he told you about your being stuck or frustrated so far with the experience?

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

I seek God's will in the things I do and act when I receive answers.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

rewcox wrote:It's interesting to read this thread, while also reading Approaching Zion. If Hugh Nibley is correct, you can never combine Zion and Babylon.

I remember how this thread started, Come Make Millions With Us.

I'm not saying it is right or wrong, but quite fascinating to compare.

On the Zion side, I'm trying to figure out the "Amish" scenario...
I agree, this thread is interesting to read. We have those like I believe myself to be one, who are simply sharing what the Lord did for them and how, and then we have those who might think that this is furthering babylon and we shouldn't be teaching others to do it (it might take my vantage point to see that the Lord is directly using this to bless lives in ways we could not in this world and economy we inherited by being born into it if we didn't have the means to do so like this, it is faith building and promoting and spiritually empowering more than I think it necessary to share here for now and has little to do with money in the end for us, but moreso being lead by the Lord and learning to let him prosper us if we so desire in this world's economy to DO GOOD WITH WHAT HE BLESSES US WITH in means of resources).

I am of the faith that with this experience, it has been one way the Lord has given us the experiences and insights on how to allow his Grace (whatever he entrusts us with be it talents, time, resources, or whatever) to flow through us to others - that is Zion through and through. If it was number of sheep like Abraham of old or number of dollars like it is in our days - neither of those matter to the Lord I believe as much as the person who has received such grace from the Lord and their learning how Zion should run by being tested with their sheep or dollars or whatever it is, learning the principles of Zion and practicing them symbolically in preparation for the real thing.

The title, "Come Make Millions With Us" was catchy, that was why I chose that. and it looks like you fell for it ;) enough to be in here... It does however amaze me that an idea like this, there being no poor in Zion, although this economy is not zion, but we do everything symbolically before the actual ordinance, like Moses and the children of Israel going through the red sea (blood of Christ) saved by the blood of Christ, maybe this for us, and those who the Lord would have do it (the key being the Lord is involved,) is one way that we can symbolically and preparatorily can allow his grace to flow through us and lift others, as we learn to trust and counsel with him in all things, doing much good by our being agents unto ourselves - so the idea is to us symbolically one way to prepare for Zion.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

BrianM wrote:I seek God's will in the things I do and act when I receive answers.
Great. So the challenge is what you expressed in not finding products. What's the answers if you would be so kind to share you are getting? Was it to reach out to others like this? If so, great. I'm simply just sharing the pattern we have practiced in this, a pattern that as I've watched others practice the Lord leads them where they need to go, and oft times that pathway is a challenge to one's normal way of thinking and traditions.

wrsales
captain of 50

Post by wrsales »

BrianM wrote:Regarding this selling on Amazon opportunity, I've been hearing from multiple frustrated people that it's not quite working out like they hoped. It seems to me the market is too flooded with too many re-sellers - many probably doing the same thing. We still haven't even found a product worth purchasing that seems like it would have potential.

In my experience this is completely untrue. There are over 270 million products on Amazon, the market is no where near flooded. Me and a friend have both found multiple products to buy and sell. If you aren't finding products its because you arent looking long enough, or in the right places.