No Poor in Zion - Learn how to free yourselves financially

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Re: No Poor in Zion - Learn how to free yourselves financially

Post by BrotherOfMahonri »

technomagus wrote:Can you share a link your your FB group? I can't find it.
Facebook group is PRIVATE. The only way to join is to have a current member invite you or to "friend" us and request access.

Search "Jared Kathleen Smith" and you will find us first result.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Post by BrotherOfMahonri »

New site up to help those interested in learning this opportunity -

Prosperazon.org

EDIT (January 2016):
Update: Just as an FYI. the Old .org site is still up and going, but is closed to new registration and email invite only, where I only now let those who know someone in that group (out of fairness to my paying students on the .com site) refer others via an email address. The content in the .org site still teaches 3 models. I now teach 4 models and have updated tools etc. on the new paid site where I spend my time now with new students.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

An update for anyone wanting to know of this opportunity.

If you are still selling professionally on amazon or even considering it, don't do it or consider it unless you study out these guys and what they offer https://www.junglescout.com/ (no way affiliated with them, but have been in touch with them over the years) and purchase their amazing amazon seller chrome extension to boot (completely worth the price and then some, taking out the pains of searching for products).

There are so many FB groups, youtube channels, etc. now that teach you how to succeed on amazon since we started 7 years back that our videos ( https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... SPiBhV5aYA) are like amazon selling vintage history books now, giving an insight into the opportunity right before a flood of companies made their millions with tools making it easier to successfully sell on amazon, and amazon clamped down on "junk" brands, UPCs, and the boatload of sellers that came into their systems from many people selling information on how to sell on amazon.

Anywho - Jungle Scout saves so much time and energy, they have taken out the pains of all we had to do manually and then some with their tools and insights.

This opportunity has made one friend we taught over 70m in last 12 months as of this posting. We are baffled by it, but not surprised, as this one friend is now in the top 25 sellers of amazon and loving it needless to say (wholesale model).

Another couple paid off their home in 12 months, paid for a daughters marriage, and doubled their income, doing it on the side a few hours each week at night with a few products - selling on amazon.

If you are considering it at this point, stick to the Wholesale method, as it is the most stable and less risky method available. I've always taught the same, but didn't follow my own advice and we are still working through the pains of brand ownership and Amazon's having opened the flood gates to China sellers. As a new seller, it is now harder to get the run going, but just make sure you get feedbacks (new sellers is a must), and understand if you start this as a new seller now, you will have to be dedicated to meeting category requirements in order to sell products in certain categories. Be sure to only do the FBA wholesale model to start, as that will be the least risky model (don't compete with amazon on listings, don't price war, and don't waste your time upfront on highly competitive listings).

We'd appreciate anyone's feedback on their experience if they would be so kind to share, as enough years have gone by to have some solid experiences.