Private Investigation Agency

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
Librium
captain of 10

Private Investigation Agency

Post by Librium »

I know its an odd thing to post here... but I am a local private investigator. I have done case work for many of the Saints throughout the years. I typically do work for attorneys doing asset searches, insurance fraud, person locates... and yes, the ever so emotional domestic case. If you need information, I am the guy you come to. Even if you have questions regarding a case or situation, feel free to call me. Check out my website at http://www.aaassoc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or call the office at 801-553-0774 and ask for Chris.
Last edited by Librium on July 31st, 2014, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: Private Investigation Agency

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Not bazaar... this is the spot for it in the exchange area. I 100% vouch for the integrity and competence of this agency, the owner, and the agents working with AA&Associates. They have actually already done work for members of this forum before!

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Good to know.

FYI, for you wordsmiths, a bazaar is like a street market, a place to buy and sell. Bizarre is the spelling you want.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Lizzy60 wrote:Good to know.

FYI, for you wordsmiths, a bazaar is like a street market, a place to buy and sell. Bizarre is the spelling you want.
YIKES. I totally fudged that up. :ymblushing:

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

sen6b wrote:
Lizzy60 wrote:Good to know.

I found an avatar for you to use.

7f88faf778140475cece8133a5998590.jpg
Keep that image on file. We are going to need it.

Sonofthunder
captain of 10

Post by Sonofthunder »

Good to know, I have done some "free lance"/contract work here in Georgia. It's an interesting and often entertaining business to be in. But can be a handful at times, especially when, you find out one of your clients is involved with a family member or close friend. Talk about conflicts LOL.