First Aid Kits, 72 Hr kits, empty First Aid bags and pouches

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
survivaldealer
captain of 100

First Aid Kits, 72 Hr kits, empty First Aid bags and pouches

Post by survivaldealer »

I have a couple dozen First Aid kits of various size $20 to $200 retail. I have maybe half a dozen 72 hour kits in back packs. I also have a hundred, maybe 200, I haven't counted, empty first aid bags and pouches that are new in seal plastic packages. Everything is brand new, although some stuff may be expired, but nothing that matters. Some medical stuff has expiration dates for no apparent reason.

Anyway, I want to unload all of it. Make me an offer. I am near Starvation Reservoir (Duchesne). I have a 40 foot shipping container full of stuff you may want.

One of the first aid kits is a first responder kit that sells for over $200. Then there are also loose packs of Quick Clot.

For a stake or ward boy scout troop or someone that wants to fill the emptys to make sellable kits and make some money.

I also have Russian gas masks and a thousand or so factory sealed gas mask filters. Make an offer.