Would you like to sell ACN?

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Would you like to sell ACN?

Post by Rose Garden »

My husband is looking for recruits who would like to sell ACN products. ACN is a company that direct sells many telecommunications and other products. These are products such as home phone, cell phone, internet, and cable TV--products that most people use all the time. When you sell these products, you receive a percentage every month and so this provides the opportunity of residual income. It is a multi-level marketing company and so offers additional benefits to those who recruit others.

It costs $499 to become an ACN sales representative. However, my husband is offering to pay $300 towards the startup cost for anyone who is interested. This is a one time opportunity available only for one person. If you are interested, please PM me or email me.

If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, you can check out my husband's site at tark.acnrep.com. Click on the Online Store button to look over the services available in your area or check the other links for information on becoming a representative.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Re: Would you like to sell ACN?

Post by M249Gunner »

I think all MLMs are horrible scams. No thanks.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

I believe that they are, like most other things, not inherently evil or good but can be used for good or for evil depending on the intent of the person using them.

Craig
captain of 50

Post by Craig »

Suggest due diligence researching the topic before spending a cent, seen too many folks fall for MLM opportunities in one instance a family that was taken for over $50K.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I was involved in several MLMs. I will say that Melaleuca I felt was a good company with outstanding products, and have used many of them over the years.

But the MLM model is almost always pyramidal, and if you get into it with the idea of building a downline and getting rich - yes it can be done, but it is by design a scam and unsustainable (for every person that makes it rich, there OF NECESSITY must be hundreds to thousands that aren't) But if you believe in the product and use them and simply get others to as well (and make money in the process) I don't feel bad about it.

Never get into an MLM because you think you are going to get rich from your downline.

Steve Clark
captain of 1,000

Post by Steve Clark »

My honest opinion is that MLMs are completely immoral. It's robbing the poor while selling dreams of riches. I have yet to see a model where the goods provided are sufficient to sustain the pyramid.

My mother-in-law bribed me to go to an ACN recruitment meeting years ago. The products got a brief mention, but the focus of the meeting was about a guy who went from making almost nothing in his day job to buying a brand new H2 hummer with cash in 3 months. Selling dreams...

I have a standing rule now to my friends and family that if they approach me about a MLM to expect an immediate punch to the face. Seeing as you didn't approach me directly but only put out a general query to any who may be interested, I will part from tradition and leave you instead with my honest opinion as stated above.

Please do not take offense to this because certainly none is being intended. I wish nothing but the best for you and your husband, hopefully through some other means than this.