Moving sale! 4x4 Diesel Mule, 4x4 ATV w plow, HOUSE

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Moving sale! 4x4 Diesel Mule, 4x4 ATV w plow, HOUSE

Post by BroJones »

We're moving to midwest soon, so vehicles priced to sell. All in good/great condition. Clean.

2008 Kawasaki 4x4 Mule, Diesel, 4-seater (see photos). This is a wonderful ATV for the grand-kids, asking $6,840. Bought it especially because it is diesel and may do well even after EMP attack... ;)
KawasakiMuleDiesel2008w2Seats.jpg
KawasakiMuleDiesel2008w2Seats.jpg (125.37 KiB) Viewed 2921 times

2003 4x4 Suzuki Vinson 500 with snow plow (removable) asking $2,960.
Suzuki500ATV.jpg
Suzuki500ATV.jpg (26.48 KiB) Viewed 2921 times
Also, we MAY sell our Toyota Dolphin motorhome, for $2,800. We have a tentative offer on this however.

Finally, there is a house for sale in Missouri, near where we're going to, inexpensive! next post.

SpeedRacer
captain of 1,000

Re: Moving sale! 4x4 Diesel Mule, 4x4 ATV w plow, HOUSE

Post by SpeedRacer »

Wish you lived in VA. I would snatch up a couple of the 4x4s

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Yes, these items are in Utah. If I could get that Diesel Mule to Mo easily, I wouldn't part with it...

Nice house for sale, inexpensive! see photos below.

Brief story: family bought this house for our daughter's family, just down the street from us in Albany, Missouri. It is a lovely home with a nearly-NEW ROOF, gas furnace (central, forced-air furnace), 4 bedrooms, one full bathroom, garage, LARGE yard. Excellent for a garden! Storage area upstairs could be made into a second bathroom.
Then our daughter and husband got out there, starting fixing it up, but found another house in town and getting that!

So this nice home is for sale. We've done some fix up but it is an older home and should have some repairs to cracks in walls and ceilings and it would be great to remodel the kitchen and bathroom.

HOWEVER, if you buy it "as is" now, it will be a LOW LOW price: $18,400. Oh, yes, and it has a basement (lots of storage room) and a water-well or cistern out behind the house.

(Rural area. Albany LDS branch could use some good people moving in also! Chapel is in town about a half-mile from this house. 25 miles as-the-bird-flies from Adam-ondi-Ahman... yes!)
Attachments
3PhotosMoHouseForSale.jpg
3PhotosMoHouseForSale.jpg (235.71 KiB) Viewed 2907 times

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

gonna talk to my wife about the mule....that would be perfect for pulling wood out of the forest here. :) How is the torque on that?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Moving sucks!!! Especially with 7 kids including a new born infant in the middle of a named snowstorm dumping 12" of snow in mid-January and a 800 mile trek across the Rockies to the upper midwest....been there and done that...just a historical blipit or two back! Not to mention giving away everything that won't fit in the haulers....at least we're within a 150 miles of a temple still....even if it is a tiny one on the down low hidden from most of the public (like Minneapolis).

Long story short...I can empathize with your situation. Wish you the best Steve!!!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Thanks, Legion. Yes, moving is getting to be tiresome... I keep thinking, "Its good exercise!"
uglypitbull wrote:gonna talk to my wife about the mule....that would be perfect for pulling wood out of the forest here. :) How is the torque on that?
Good question... its a 2008 3010 4x4 diesel Mule, and I have used it for pulling logs around. No problem.
It also has a 2" ball for pulling a trailer. But mainly for me -- the grandkids LOVE it, around the town roads (legal here) and up into the canyons and byways.

Someone called and may come and look at it -- is that you I wonder? maybe we'll finally get to meet each other.
801-735-5885

laronius
captain of 100

Post by laronius »

Dr Jones, I have an Aunt and Uncle right in that area, maybe in the same ward. Jim and Verla Price, maybe you know them.

Sheol27
captain of 100

Post by Sheol27 »

Where in Utah is this home located?

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Sheol27 wrote:Where in Utah is this home located?
Note that I said the home for sale is located in Albany, Missouri (not Utah).
Albany is NW of Adam-ondi about 25 miles. Rural

Sheol27
captain of 100

Post by Sheol27 »

DrJones wrote:
I'm sorry that I misunderstood. I thought that you had your stuff for sell in Utah and that you were moving to Albany. I should go to bed earlier, lol.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Sheol27 wrote:
DrJones wrote:
I'm sorry that I misunderstood. I thought that you had your stuff for sell in Utah and that you were moving to Albany. I should go to bed earlier, lol.
Yes, we have "stuff for sell in [Spring City] Utah and that [we're] moving to Albany", and so the stuff is for sale in Utah and we have a Victorian house for sale in Albany. Hope that's clear... though perhaps odd I guess.

AussieMac
captain of 10

Post by AussieMac »

DrJones wrote:Yes, these items are in Utah. If I could get that Diesel Mule to Mo easily, I wouldn't part with it...

Nice house for sale, inexpensive! see photos below.

Brief story: family bought this house for our daughter's family, just down the street from us in Albany, Missouri. It is a lovely home with a nearly-NEW ROOF, gas furnace (central, forced-air furnace), 4 bedrooms, one full bathroom, garage, LARGE yard. Excellent for a garden! Storage area upstairs could be made into a second bathroom.
Then our daughter and husband got out there, starting fixing it up, but found another house in town and getting that!

So this nice home is for sale. We've done some fix up but it is an older home and should have some repairs to cracks in walls and ceilings and it would be great to remodel the kitchen and bathroom.

HOWEVER, if you buy it "as is" now, it will be a LOW LOW price: $18,400. Oh, yes, and it has a basement (lots of storage room) and a water-well or cistern out behind the house.

(Rural area. Albany LDS branch could use some good people moving in also! Chapel is in town about a half-mile from this house. 25 miles as-the-bird-flies from Adam-ondi-Ahman... yes!)
WOW $18,400! You would pay that for a shed in Australia. Need to convince the wife that a move to the US is in order.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

uglypitbull wrote:gonna talk to my wife about the mule....that would be perfect for pulling wood out of the forest here. :) How is the torque on that?
The Kawasaki Mule has a diesel engine -- plenty of torque I've found. In fact, I've used it to pull some pretty large logs. Still available; in Spring City.

The house in Albany -- I've actually taken that off the market for now, because we're here now and are starting to fix it up. (BUT if you get to me in the next ten days, will consider...) There are other houses on the market right now in Albany, still pretty good options IMHO.