BARACK a question of eligibility.

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: BARACK a question of eligibility.

Post by Elizabeth »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkYG-Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OBAMA BANNED THIS VIDEO -

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Obama's ineligibility to be President of the United States of America obviously means nothing to many, many perhaps most Americans. At this point I think it is a waste of time to fuss over that. He was maneuvered into the U.S. presidency by people who believed he was their best bet to continue moving the ball toward their goal. What Americans should be concerned about is what he is trying to accomplish, who his puppet masters are, and to what end are they using him. I keep hearing and reading about Obama this and Obama that, with hardly any recognition of the fact that he is a marionette, as have been previous U.S. presidents at least a far back as Woodrow Wilson, beholden to combinations of latter-day gadiantons working toward a dictatorial world government. I suggest giving more attention to awakening to that "awful situation" and "suffer not" that those LDGs get any further above us. And that just for openers.

I also suggest that we each endeavour, thru study and spiritual confirmation, to determine what we need to do prepare ourselves and our families to cope with the challenges we individually will be hit with. And in that connection, "living the gospel" includes abiding by all of the commandments the Lord and his prophets have given us, including the commandments to wake up to our "awful situation', to "suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above [us], to learn the principles of the US Constitution "in the tradition of the Founding Fathers", and to "learn of....things which have been, things which are, things which must shortly come to pass:' as relayed to us by President Uchtdorf in the October 2009 General Conference. Truth be known, we are already suffering to varying degrees from having ignored those generally overlooked commandments.

Beyond that, we would do well to prepare ourselves and others to join with other "elders of Israel" in restoring the US Constitution as has been prophesied. And it would be a good idea to not wait to be commanded again Re. these things.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Barack's (which isn't his real name) mother was CIA and Barack is NOT black but Indonesian. Need I say more? corrupt CIA - - like Jeff Epstein is CIA

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

please give me some scripture when God has asked prophetsssss to close their mouth. I can think of one. More accounts of the prophets teaching repentance big time. Maybe I've got the wrong edition of the scriptures.

please help me here with the references beyond the only one reference that I know of

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

i know that we all keep waiting for some big disaster . . . but. . .I was listening to a man on the radio today who lives in california. He could hardly keep from crying when claiming that his house is gone in the fire and he doesn't know where he is gonna live.

Isaiah says that if you are still eating your own food and sleeping in your own bed then you are blessed. the COJCLDS people still need to be reminded how blessed they are. I don't know how many members of the church have lost everything in a fire in Cali but I do know that those who lost are NOT blessed right now.

remember, it will be like in the days of Noah, people will just keep living their lives as if no one has been harmed, or destroyed, or had an untimely death. It is happening now, and every person who is still sleeping in their own bed and eating their own food should be grateful to God who has given it to them.

So, while satan keeps us distracted with his face men, then he is also destroying individuals and whole communities. I would say that the communities that have been burned are probably desolation. I'm not looking forward to it getting worse-may God have mercy

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EvanLM wrote: August 11th, 2021, 12:12 pm please give me some scripture when God has asked prophetsssss to close their mouth. I can think of one. More accounts of the prophets teaching repentance big time. Maybe I've got the wrong edition of the scriptures.

please help me here with the references beyond the only one reference that I know of
Only z Bible and BOM are good, as per z DS. :mrgreen:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EvanLM wrote: August 11th, 2021, 12:10 pm Barack's (which isn't his real name) mother was CIA and Barack is NOT black but Indonesian. Need I say more? corrupt CIA - - like Jeff Epstein is CIA

It's FRAUD. Confirmed!!

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

Had Obama's case made it through Elena Kagan as an oversight I'm fairly certain that BOTH birth parents must be U.S. Citizens. So he would have lost on that count.

Now most artists I know, could see Michelle was a Michael from the beginning. A First Transvestite in the White House. Barrack a gay man.

It was also telling that he didn't grow up in the US and play baseball as a kid. Do you see him attempt to throw the first pitch opening baseball season? His handlers should have watched him throw a ball first. He throws like a girl who has never thrown a baseball in her life. The girls who do play fast pitch softball, are good, much better than Barrack.

Side note Hugh Heftner, CIA asset with tunnels beneath his mansion to several hollywood types, child sex trafficking. So many wicked people hollywood stars involved that are being arrested. Plethora of video's of themselves molesting children. Epstein secretly videos everyone visiting his island.

I class the people who signed up as mules to deliver ballots in the 2020 elections to numerous drop boxes in the middle of the night, as wicked people. 10 - 50 drop boxes each night as many as 3 to 10 ballots in each box, receiving $10 per ballot. They did this for weeks. The Democrats used people who were poor, and needed money.
Authorities have a lot of video, cell phone numbers, names of the people guilty of a felony.

We need to get rid of drop boxes, vote in person, with I.D.

So you know they will try pushing the covid thing to vote absentee, using drop boxes as it is the only way they can win. CHEAT the American people.

In the 2020 election Trump received 80% of the real vote. The military is in control as the Insurrection act was signed before Jan.20, 2021.

Remember the National guard and fencing around DC??? Biden was never allowed to enter the White House. It was to keep the illegitimate Biden out. First he used stages in CA. made to look like the White House. He's been using Tyler Perry's mansion/white house look in Georgia. The MSM have fooled almost everyone except citizen reporters like Nancy Drew and Mustang Medic. They report that DC is a Ghost town. The IRS building is empty, FBI building entrance boarded up.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

CMajor wrote: September 14th, 2022, 10:53 am Had Obama's case made it through Elena Kagan as an oversight I'm fairly certain that BOTH birth parents must be U.S. Citizens. So he would have lost on that count.

Now most artists I know, could see Michelle was a Michael from the beginning. A First Transvestite in the White House. Barrack a gay man.

It was also telling that he didn't grow up in the US and play baseball as a kid. Do you see him attempt to throw the first pitch opening baseball season? His handlers should have watched him throw a ball first. He throws like a girl who has never thrown a baseball in her life. The girls who do play fast pitch softball, are good, much better than Barrack.

Side note Hugh Heftner, CIA asset with tunnels beneath his mansion to several hollywood types, child sex trafficking. So many wicked people hollywood stars involved that are being arrested. Plethora of video's of themselves molesting children. Epstein secretly videos everyone visiting his island.

I class the people who signed up as mules to deliver ballots in the 2020 elections to numerous drop boxes in the middle of the night, as wicked people. 10 - 50 drop boxes each night as many as 3 to 10 ballots in each box, receiving $10 per ballot. They did this for weeks. The Democrats used people who were poor, and needed money.
Authorities have a lot of video, cell phone numbers, names of the people guilty of a felony.

We need to get rid of drop boxes, vote in person, with I.D.

So you know they will try pushing the covid thing to vote absentee, using drop boxes as it is the only way they can win. CHEAT the American people.

In the 2020 election Trump received 80% of the real vote. The military is in control as the Insurrection act was signed before Jan.20, 2021.

Remember the National guard and fencing around DC??? Biden was never allowed to enter the White House. It was to keep the illegitimate Biden out. First he used stages in CA. made to look like the White House. He's been using Tyler Perry's mansion/white house look in Georgia. The MSM have fooled almost everyone except citizen reporters like Nancy Drew and Mustang Medic. They report that DC is a Ghost town. The IRS building is empty, FBI building entrance boarded up.
I’m with you until your last paragraph. The rats have ruined the military. I firmly believe the top brass are woke traitors and scumbags. They are on that dirtbag biden’s side. They are part of the reason the unsafe and ineffective clot shot was forced on our troops. The rats are destroying our military. The military is not standing in biden’s way.
Last edited by M249Gunner on September 18th, 2022, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.