BARACK a question of eligibility.

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
George Alabaster
captain of 100

Re: BARACK a question of eligibility.

Post by George Alabaster »

Hi SARAH Ward,

With all due respect to Mr. Trump, this seems like a stunt. He is not genuinely interested in Obama's school records, he simply wants to generate undeserved distrust in our president.

Cheers,
George

jeanpierre
captain of 100

Post by jeanpierre »

I wish more people cared as much about Romney's lack of respect for the US Constitution as they care about Obama's elligibility.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Of course Obama will not oblige Trump. It’s not going to happen. Which begs the question: What could possibly be in Barack Obama’s college transcripts and passport records that would make him want to deprive charities of $5 million?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Historian Douglas Brinkely for Rolling Stone magazine:“We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bull*****er, I can tell.”’”
I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinions, but it is incredibly telling coming from a man that campaigned in 2008 in which he decried politicking and name-calling. Ah, yes do people remember being suckered with those lines? I don’t, because I knew what Barack was “cooking.” He was and is no different than other politicians who have gone before him.
What’s even more telling is in the book by Richard Wolffe, Renegade: The Making of a President, Obama is actually quoted as saying “You know, I actually believe my own bull***t.”
We know Barack. We remember when you made these statements too:
“If you were looking for a bunch of partisan rhetoric, I’m probably not your guy.”
“If you can’t beat your opponent’s ideas, you distort those ideas — maybe you just make some up. If you don’t have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as somebody people should run away from. You make big elections about small things.”
“We have to get to the point where we can have a conversation about big important issues that matter to the American people without vitriol, without name calling, without the assumptions of the worst in other people’s motives.”
http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/10/obama ... z2AMFBiUxq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Fraud

Post by Elizabeth »

http://visiontoamerica.com/12872/voter- ... io-county/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Obama won the election. Just like Putin and Ahmadinejad did theirs. The only difference is that unlike Iranians and Russians, Americans won’t be gathering in the streets to protest their disenfranchisement at the hands of the corrupt Democratic Party machine.

First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed. Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he’s gotten another lucky break!

Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That’s right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County’s 108% of registered voters. That’s not a typo.

In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213.

George Alabaster
captain of 100

SARAH Ward,

Please continue your John Birch Society paranoia, I will applaud the Republican party's decent into irrelevancy.

George

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

BARACK a question of eligibility.

Post by Elizabeth »

I, and many others are convinced that Obama is the enemy of the US and the Christian world... and that he and his cronies will stop at nothing, including massive voter fraud, acts of sabotage, and support of the enemies of America.

David Kupelian, Bob Livingstone, Pamela Geller, Jerome Corsi, Ann Coulter, Robert Spencer, Rush Limbaugh... and others, have their finger on the pulse, and are awake to the devious agenda being suppressed and kept hidden from the American people.

George Alabaster
captain of 100

SARAH Ward wrote:I, and many others are convinced that Obama is the enemy of the US and the Christian world... and that he and his cronies will stop at nothing, including massive voter fraud, acts of sabotage, and support of the enemies of America.

David Kupelian, Bob Livingstone, Pamela Geller, Jerome Corsi, Ann Coulter, Robert Spencer, Rush Limbaugh... and others, have their finger on the pulse, and are awake to the devious agenda being suppressed and kept hidden from the American people.
SARAH Ward,

Their agenda is to make you vote Republican by any devious means necessary. Do you have any proof of massive voter fraud? Election fraud does happen sometimes, but voter fraud is exceedingly rare.

George

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Not according to all the information from legitimate sources on the internet.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Barack Obama pledges 165 million dollar aid to Myanmar to mark his visit to the country.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Sheriff Joe fights on to prove Obama birth certificate is a fraud.

http://www.reelectsheriffjoearpaio.com/29/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"After much prayer and discussion with my wife Ava and many close friends and advisors, I have decided that I will once again run for Sheriff -- but only if I have your continued support. Do I have your support? If I do, I'm asking you to sign your name to my re-election support pledge right now."

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is perhaps the most controversial figure in Arizona now, and has been for some years. He has lived in Mexico while employed by the US FedGov, his wife is Hispanic, and yet he is determined in his efforts to put a stop to illegal immigration. Efforts to get him voted out of office are heavily supported from outside the state. He is loathed by supporters of amnesty and open borders.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://conservativeamericaonline.blogsp ... 19505#more" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Names Of The Alleged Obama Birth Certificate Forgers
The document is now available for viewing or download at the Scribd.com website.

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

Elizabeth wrote:http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=297609

A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY
.... Indeed, in Obama's autobiography, "Dreams from My Father," he acknowledged...
https://youtu.be/nQWI_Y-oRaU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth wrote:http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=297609

A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY
Obama mama promised U.S. to homeschool son
Instead signed up 'Barry' as Muslim in Indonesia's own education system
May 11, 2011
By Aaron Klein... With additional research by Brenda J. Elliott
© 2011 WorldNetDaily
President Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, told the U.S. government she would homeschool her son using U.S.-approved textbooks during the period she moved the family to Indonesia, according to testimony unearthed by WND.

Dunham, however, broke her pledge. She enrolled the future president in Indonesian schools, where he was registered as a Muslim going by the name "Barry Soetoro."

Dunham's pledge to homeschool Obama was part of an ongoing attempt to secure an immigration department waiver so her second husband, Indonesian citizen Lolo Soetoro, could return to the U.S. after his visa had expired. Dunham separated from her first husband, Barack Obama Sr., in 1963 when the future president was 2 years old. Dunham and Obama Sr. are reported to have divorced in 1964.

Jerome Corsi’s new book, "Where’s the Birth Certificate?", is now available for immediate shipping, autographed by the author, only from the WND Superstore

In 1965 in Hawaii, Dunham married Soetoro, an Indonesian, and moved to Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim nation, in October 1967. WND reported earlier this week evidence continues to mount that Obama was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather, raising concerns over his presidential eligibility.

Soetoro had been studying at the University of Hawaii as part of a State Department-initiated student exchange program.
Soetoro's U.S. student visa had been sponsored by the University of Hawaii's Center for Cultural and Technical Interchange between East and West. The program enforced strict visa limitations, requiring foreign students to return to their home countries after two years.

Soetoro outstayed his visa. He eventually was obliged to return to Indonesia after his university program received a special cable from the Indonesian government that Soetoro, a civilian employee of the Indonesian army, should "immediately terminate his studies and return to Djakarta, Indonesia."

Soetoro apparently was expected to devote four years of service to the Indonesian government in return for its subsidizing geography studies at the country's Gadjah Mada University, as well as for his participation in the student exchange program.
With Soetoro back in Indonesia, both he and Dunham filed petitions with U.S. Immigration, in hopes of persuading the American government to grant a waiver allowing Soetoro to return.

Those documents were reviewed by WND. All their requests were denied.

As part of the saga, Robert R. Schmitz, a U.S. Immigration Inspector, noted Dunham's pledge to homeschool young Obama if she took him to Indonesia. Schmitz wrote in the immigration file dated May 24, 1967:
"[Mrs. Soetoro] also indicated that her son is now in Kindergarten and will commence the first grade next September and if it is necessary for her and the child to go to Indonesia she will educate the child at home with the help of school texts from the U.S. as approved by the Board of Education in Honolulu. …"

A subsequent document dated Oct. 6, 1967 and addressed to the State Department's Facilitative Services Staff of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, explained Dunham decided to go to Indonesia if her requests for her husband's visa were denied. "She has made application for a visa for herself and her son to travel to Indonesia as she is determined to join her husband as soon as possible, if he is not permitted to return here, because she can no longer endure the separation," stated the memo.

Once in Indonesia, Dunham clearly violated her pledge to the U.S. government by enrolling her son in Indonesian schools.
Widely distributed reports as well as a photograph of Obama's school registration papers have documented that in January 1968 Obama was registered as a Muslim at Jakarta's Roman Catholic Fransiskus Assisi Primary School under the name Barry Soetoro. He was listed as an Indonesian citizen whose stepfather, identified on school documents as "L Soetoro Ma," worked for the topography department of the Indonesian army.

Catholic schools in Indonesia routinely accept non-Catholic students but exempt them from studying religion.
After attending the Assisi Primary School, Obama was enrolled "also as a Muslim, according to documents" in the Besuki Primary School, a public school in Jakarta.

Obama once 'quite religious in Islam'
The Laotze blog, run by an American expatriate in Southeast Asia who visited the Besuki school, noted, "All Indonesian students are required to study religion at school, and a young 'Barry Soetoro,' being a Muslim, would have been required to study Islam daily in school. He would have been taught to read and write Arabic, to recite his prayers properly, to read and recite from the Quran and to study the laws of Islam." Indeed, in Obama's autobiography, "Dreams from My Father," he acknowledged studying the Quran and describes the public school as "a Muslim school." "In the Muslim school, the teacher wrote to tell mother I made faces during Quranic studies," wrote Obama.

A number of Obama's childhood friends from Indonesia claimed to the media that Obama was once a mosque-attending Muslim. The Indonesian media have been flooded with accounts of Obama's childhood Islamic studies, some describing him as a religious Muslim. Speaking to the country's Kaltim Post, Tine Hahiyary, who was principal of Obama's school while he was enrolled there, said she recalls he studied the Quran in Arabic. "At that time, I was not Barry's teacher, but he is still in my memory," claimed Tine, who is 80 years old. The Kaltim Post said Obama's teacher, named Hendri, had died. "I remember that he studied mengaji (recitation of the Quran)," Tine said, according to an English translation by Loatze. Mengaji, or the act of reading the Quran with its correct Arabic punctuation, is usually taught to more religious pupils and is not known as a secular study.

Also, Loatze documented the Indonesian daily Banjarmasin Post interviewed Rony Amir, an Obama classmate and Muslim, who described Obama as "previously quite religious in Islam." "We previously often asked him to the prayer room close to the house," Amir said. "If he was wearing a sarong (waist fabric worn for religious or casual occasions) he looked funny." The Los Angeles Times, which sent a reporter to Jakarta, quoted Zulfin Adi, who identified himself as among Obama's closest childhood friends, stating the presidential candidate prayed in a mosque, something Obama's campaign claimed he never did. "We prayed, but not really seriously, just following actions done by older people in the mosque," said Adi. "But as kids, we loved to meet our friends and went to the mosque together and played."

Friday prayers
Obama's official 2008 presidential campaign site once contained a page titled "Obama has never been a Muslim, and is a committed Christian." The page stated, "Obama never prayed in a mosque. He has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian who attends the United Church of Christ." But the campaign changed its tune when it issued a "practicing Muslim" clarification to the Los Angeles Times. An article in March by the Chicago Tribune apparently disputed Adi's statements to the L.A. paper. The Tribune caught up with Obama's declared childhood friend, who now describes himself as only knowing Obama for a few months in 1970 when his family moved to the neighborhood. Adi said he was unsure about his recollections of Obama. But the Tribune found Obama did attend mosque. "Interviews with dozens of former classmates, teachers, neighbors and friends show that Obama was not a regular practicing Muslim when he was in Indonesia," states the Tribune article. It quotes Obama's former neighbors and third-grade teacher recalling how the young Obama "occasionally followed his stepfather to the mosque for Friday prayers." Daniel Pipes, director of the Middle East Forum, notes the Tribune article "cited by liberal blogs as refuting claims Obama is Muslim" actually implies Obama was an irregularly practicing Muslim and twice confirms Obama attended mosque services. In an interview with the New York Times, Obama described the Muslim call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset." The Times' Nicholos Kristof wrote Obama recited, "with a first-class [Arabic] accent," the opening lines of the Muslim call to prayer. The first few lines of the call to prayer state:

Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet ...

Some attention also has been paid to Obama's paternal side of the family, including his father and his brother, Roy.
Writing in a chapter of his book describing his 1992 wedding, Obama stated: "The person who made me proudest of all was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage. He converted to Islam and has sworn off pork and tobacco and alcohol."

Black Liberation Theology, Nation of Islam Obama has repeatedly stated he is a Christian.The president's closest association with Christianity apparently comes from his nearly 20-year membership at Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ. The controversial pastor, Jeremiah Wright, married Barack and Michelle Obama and baptized their children. Trinity church is closely linked to the Nation of Islam, whose leader, Louis Farrakhan, has given numerous guest sermons at the church. Wright gave Farrakhan the church's "Empowerment" award. Both Obama and Farrakhan were featured on the cover of Wright's monthly Trumpet magazine. Wright is infamous for his sermons denouncing patriotism, whites and Jews.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkYG-Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OBAMA BANNED THIS VIDEO -

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Obama's ineligibility to be President of the United States of America obviously means nothing to many, many perhaps most Americans. At this point I think it is a waste of time to fuss over that. He was maneuvered into the U.S. presidency by people who believed he was their best bet to continue moving the ball toward their goal. What Americans should be concerned about is what he is trying to accomplish, who his puppet masters are, and to what end are they using him. I keep hearing and reading about Obama this and Obama that, with hardly any recognition of the fact that he is a marionette, as have been previous U.S. presidents at least a far back as Woodrow Wilson, beholden to combinations of latter-day gadiantons working toward a dictatorial world government. I suggest giving more attention to awakening to that "awful situation" and "suffer not" that those LDGs get any further above us. And that just for openers.

I also suggest that we each endeavour, thru study and spiritual confirmation, to determine what we need to do prepare ourselves and our families to cope with the challenges we individually will be hit with. And in that connection, "living the gospel" includes abiding by all of the commandments the Lord and his prophets have given us, including the commandments to wake up to our "awful situation', to "suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above [us], to learn the principles of the US Constitution "in the tradition of the Founding Fathers", and to "learn of....things which have been, things which are, things which must shortly come to pass:' as relayed to us by President Uchtdorf in the October 2009 General Conference. Truth be known, we are already suffering to varying degrees from having ignored those generally overlooked commandments.

Beyond that, we would do well to prepare ourselves and others to join with other "elders of Israel" in restoring the US Constitution as has been prophesied. And it would be a good idea to not wait to be commanded again Re. these things.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Barack's (which isn't his real name) mother was CIA and Barack is NOT black but Indonesian. Need I say more? corrupt CIA - - like Jeff Epstein is CIA

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

please give me some scripture when God has asked prophetsssss to close their mouth. I can think of one. More accounts of the prophets teaching repentance big time. Maybe I've got the wrong edition of the scriptures.

please help me here with the references beyond the only one reference that I know of

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

i know that we all keep waiting for some big disaster . . . but. . .I was listening to a man on the radio today who lives in california. He could hardly keep from crying when claiming that his house is gone in the fire and he doesn't know where he is gonna live.

Isaiah says that if you are still eating your own food and sleeping in your own bed then you are blessed. the COJCLDS people still need to be reminded how blessed they are. I don't know how many members of the church have lost everything in a fire in Cali but I do know that those who lost are NOT blessed right now.

remember, it will be like in the days of Noah, people will just keep living their lives as if no one has been harmed, or destroyed, or had an untimely death. It is happening now, and every person who is still sleeping in their own bed and eating their own food should be grateful to God who has given it to them.

So, while satan keeps us distracted with his face men, then he is also destroying individuals and whole communities. I would say that the communities that have been burned are probably desolation. I'm not looking forward to it getting worse-may God have mercy

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EvanLM wrote: August 11th, 2021, 12:12 pm please give me some scripture when God has asked prophetsssss to close their mouth. I can think of one. More accounts of the prophets teaching repentance big time. Maybe I've got the wrong edition of the scriptures.

please help me here with the references beyond the only one reference that I know of
Only z Bible and BOM are good, as per z DS. :mrgreen:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EvanLM wrote: August 11th, 2021, 12:10 pm Barack's (which isn't his real name) mother was CIA and Barack is NOT black but Indonesian. Need I say more? corrupt CIA - - like Jeff Epstein is CIA

It's FRAUD. Confirmed!!

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

Had Obama's case made it through Elena Kagan as an oversight I'm fairly certain that BOTH birth parents must be U.S. Citizens. So he would have lost on that count.

Now most artists I know, could see Michelle was a Michael from the beginning. A First Transvestite in the White House. Barrack a gay man.

It was also telling that he didn't grow up in the US and play baseball as a kid. Do you see him attempt to throw the first pitch opening baseball season? His handlers should have watched him throw a ball first. He throws like a girl who has never thrown a baseball in her life. The girls who do play fast pitch softball, are good, much better than Barrack.

Side note Hugh Heftner, CIA asset with tunnels beneath his mansion to several hollywood types, child sex trafficking. So many wicked people hollywood stars involved that are being arrested. Plethora of video's of themselves molesting children. Epstein secretly videos everyone visiting his island.

I class the people who signed up as mules to deliver ballots in the 2020 elections to numerous drop boxes in the middle of the night, as wicked people. 10 - 50 drop boxes each night as many as 3 to 10 ballots in each box, receiving $10 per ballot. They did this for weeks. The Democrats used people who were poor, and needed money.
Authorities have a lot of video, cell phone numbers, names of the people guilty of a felony.

We need to get rid of drop boxes, vote in person, with I.D.

So you know they will try pushing the covid thing to vote absentee, using drop boxes as it is the only way they can win. CHEAT the American people.

In the 2020 election Trump received 80% of the real vote. The military is in control as the Insurrection act was signed before Jan.20, 2021.

Remember the National guard and fencing around DC??? Biden was never allowed to enter the White House. It was to keep the illegitimate Biden out. First he used stages in CA. made to look like the White House. He's been using Tyler Perry's mansion/white house look in Georgia. The MSM have fooled almost everyone except citizen reporters like Nancy Drew and Mustang Medic. They report that DC is a Ghost town. The IRS building is empty, FBI building entrance boarded up.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

CMajor wrote: September 14th, 2022, 10:53 am Had Obama's case made it through Elena Kagan as an oversight I'm fairly certain that BOTH birth parents must be U.S. Citizens. So he would have lost on that count.

Now most artists I know, could see Michelle was a Michael from the beginning. A First Transvestite in the White House. Barrack a gay man.

It was also telling that he didn't grow up in the US and play baseball as a kid. Do you see him attempt to throw the first pitch opening baseball season? His handlers should have watched him throw a ball first. He throws like a girl who has never thrown a baseball in her life. The girls who do play fast pitch softball, are good, much better than Barrack.

Side note Hugh Heftner, CIA asset with tunnels beneath his mansion to several hollywood types, child sex trafficking. So many wicked people hollywood stars involved that are being arrested. Plethora of video's of themselves molesting children. Epstein secretly videos everyone visiting his island.

I class the people who signed up as mules to deliver ballots in the 2020 elections to numerous drop boxes in the middle of the night, as wicked people. 10 - 50 drop boxes each night as many as 3 to 10 ballots in each box, receiving $10 per ballot. They did this for weeks. The Democrats used people who were poor, and needed money.
Authorities have a lot of video, cell phone numbers, names of the people guilty of a felony.

We need to get rid of drop boxes, vote in person, with I.D.

So you know they will try pushing the covid thing to vote absentee, using drop boxes as it is the only way they can win. CHEAT the American people.

In the 2020 election Trump received 80% of the real vote. The military is in control as the Insurrection act was signed before Jan.20, 2021.

Remember the National guard and fencing around DC??? Biden was never allowed to enter the White House. It was to keep the illegitimate Biden out. First he used stages in CA. made to look like the White House. He's been using Tyler Perry's mansion/white house look in Georgia. The MSM have fooled almost everyone except citizen reporters like Nancy Drew and Mustang Medic. They report that DC is a Ghost town. The IRS building is empty, FBI building entrance boarded up.
I’m with you until your last paragraph. The rats have ruined the military. I firmly believe the top brass are woke traitors and scumbags. They are on that dirtbag biden’s side. They are part of the reason the unsafe and ineffective clot shot was forced on our troops. The rats are destroying our military. The military is not standing in biden’s way.
Last edited by M249Gunner on September 18th, 2022, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.