Ron Paul runs - Ron Paul Wins!

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Hearts and minds.
(The only victory that matters).

Principles of Liberty are unconquerable because God is their source, and those Eternal Principles will yet trample upon the graves of tyrants, because man was created to be FREE!

------------------ The Age Of Ron Paul----------------------
Last edited by LoveIsTruth on April 15th, 2012, 4:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Ron Paul runs - Ron Paul Wins!

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Ron Paul takes Bloomberg to School on the Fed; (they compare him with Romney and others). Ron hits it out of the park!

Sound money and Freedom! Yahoo!

http://bloom.bg/hTA7Ag#ooid=lvMDNmMjpXJ ... UzbN4Lsoq_

Nan
captain of 1,000

Post by Nan »

Ron Paul will never be elected. We don't have enough righteous people that would vote for him. We will continue to have unrighteous leaders because the wicked outnumber the righteous in our nation.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Nan wrote:Ron Paul will never be elected. We don't have enough righteous people that would vote for him. We will continue to have unrighteous leaders because the wicked outnumber the righteous in our nation.
What I was trying to say is that Ron Paul wins, whether or not he gets elected, because the true victory is the ever expanding number of people exposed to true and eternal principles of liberty!

:)

It will be like Jesus talking to the wicked Jews, which would not make the truth without an eternal effect.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

IMHO, Ron Paul is the only electable and worthy individual of holding the office of President right now - all other candidates are either bought and paid for by big money, are corrupt or compromise themselves for political gain. I hope to some day meet Dr. Paul on the other side - what a great honor that will be! :) I also completely agree with Nan - and how sad that is for this nation.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmrqJ61Z ... r_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

"This Time We Know" by Jerry Day

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

BREAKING POLL CNN - Who does best against Obama? Ron Paul. The congressman from Texas

Who does best against Obama? Paul. The congressman from Texas, who also ran as a libertarian candidate for president in 1988 and who is well liked by many in the tea party movement, trails the president by only seven points (52 to 45 percent) in a hypothetical general election showdown. Huckabee trails by eight points, with Romney down 11 points to Obama. The poll indicates the president leading Gingrich by 17 points, Palin by 19, and Trump by 22 points.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... omination/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Obiwan
captain of 100

Post by Obiwan »

1. CNN poll, not representative of conservatism.
2. Paul will not win because he's morally wrong on the threat that is Fanatical Islam.
3. Paul will not win because he's "too" radical on some of his views, such as willingly making Heroin use legal. He doesn't realize that it's a part of the governments job to keep citizens safe, and dangerous drugs not being regulated is not freedom, but anarchy.
4. Paul will not win because he simply does not have a "good spirit" about him. People are put off by his personality, and the President of this country needs to be a quality character of a man, not someone that puts people off.

Watching the Presidential debate, I'm liking Santorum as the top in that debate, then Cain, and still like Romney and maybe Alex Jones for VP. The best duo might be Santorum and Romney.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Obiwan wrote:1. CNN poll, not representative of conservatism.
2. Paul will not win because he's morally wrong on the threat that is Fanatical Islam.
3. Paul will not win because he's "too" radical on some of his views, such as willingly making Heroin use legal. He doesn't realize that it's a part of the governments job to keep citizens safe, and dangerous drugs not being regulated is not freedom, but anarchy.
4. Paul will not win because he simply does not have a "good spirit" about him. People are put off by his personality, and the President of this country needs to be a quality character of a man, not someone that puts people off.

Watching the Presidential debate, I'm liking Santorum as the top in that debate, then Cain, and still like Romney and maybe Alex Jones for VP. The best duo might be Santorum and Romney.
1. The CNN poll is more informative than your poll.

2. Paul is morally right on the threat of fanatical Neo-cons as well as on the threat to liberty of un-Constitutional and immoral wars of aggression, torture and illegal wiretapping. For your information "Fanatical Islam" was created by our CIA, and Bin Laden was on CIA payroll. It is the officially admitted fact. "The War on terror" is a cruel and immoral hoax. (See http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... =1&t=15197" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... =5&t=14104" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

3. Paul will win an ever increasing number of hearts and minds because he embraces the true principles of Liberty, including the Benson Principle (http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... 19&t=12347" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) according to which, government's war on drugs is IMMORAL. The most important role of government is NOT to keep us safe (I give you prison, you will be very safe there) but to keep us free! This is a deadly lie, and the oldest trick in the book used by every tyrant, to convince the people to give up their liberty in the name of security, after which, of course they are left without either! I say it again, the ONLY role of government, is NOT to keep us safe, but to keep us FREE! So stop spouting the old lie!

4. He has much more "good spirit" about him than you do! He has the spirit of Liberty, and eternal respect for the true principles of Liberty without which Freedom cannot exist. He has a great personality, of a cheerful, humble, and very knowledgeable person who has embraced the Eternal Principles of Liberty, which is more than can be said about you. As for quality of his character, he has voted for 30 years exactly as he preaches, and has been returning his congressman pension to the treasury. He is a remarkable man of principle!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

The Best Line of the Night! :)

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

All Ron Paul lines in the debate 5/5/2011

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Ron was, by far, the best candidate standing on the stage last night in my opinion.

However, I do not believe we will get to hold elections in 2012, as I think Obama is the "little horn", and the army from the north will attack us before the elections. I think it will be nuclear then ground forces. Just my impressions from the HG.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

3. Paul will not win because he's "too" radical on some of his views, such as willingly making Heroin use legal. He doesn't realize that it's a part of the governments job to keep citizens safe, and dangerous drugs not being regulated is not freedom, but anarchy. 4. Paul will not win because he simply does not have a "good spirit" about him. People are put off by his personality, and the President of this country needs to be a quality character of a man, not someone that puts people off.

To what extent should the President keep us safe? At what point should people take personal responsibility for their actions? Its probably a well known fact that drugs like heroin are bad for people and can cause people to do bad things. If a person does drugs and then does bad things to another person they should be held accountable. Simple!

Any thing the federal government wants to do, if it can be done by the states, then the federal government should leave it to the states.
Any thing the state government wants to do, if it can be done by the people, then the state government should leave it to the people.
That's freedom!

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Mormons, if they understood their responsibility to the U.S. Constitution, should rejoice that Ron Paul is running for the Republican nomination for president again in 2012. He is thus far the only Presidential candidate deserving of our support.

In 2007-2008, other than the Constitution Party candidate Chuck Baldwin, he was the only Presidential candidate who demonstrated understanding of our divinely inspired U.S. Constitution and a determination to be guided by it. He was the only Presidential candidate who had the guts to say the Federal Reserve was corrupt and needed to be eliminated; he was one of only two candidates who said the war in Iraq was unnecessary and unconstitutional; he was the only Presidential candidate who sponsored the Sanctity of Life Act, which would recognize the right of the states to nullify Roe vs. Wade; he was the only Republican Presidential candidate to speak out against the USA Patriot Act, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and other draconian police-state-type legislation and departments; and he was the only man from either party who had the guts to say the US should stop sending foreign aid, which is unconstitutional, to all countries--even Israel.

He has far more recognition today in 2011 than he did in 2008—mostly because of his valiant fight to “End the Fed” and the name recognition brought on by the election of his son Rand as a Senator from Kentucky. His concern about federal debt, spending and the size of government are bigger issues this year.

And for what it’s worth, there is indication that Ron Paul may be the only one who could make a difference against Obama in 2012. If Ron Paul runs against Obama, huge numbers of Democrats may take a back seat, and some may even switch allegiances, such is the profound sense of betrayal many liberals now feel towards Obama's unfulfilled promises of hope and change.

But we can be sure that the latter-day gadiantons are trying to flood the field with candidates so that Ron Paul becomes lost in the large group candidates. The LDGs who control the establishment media will pull out all the stops to derail him by among other things, denying him coverage. His high ratings in debates will be downplayed, and voters will once again be snookered by the lure of “he can win” over principles. And of course the Mormon vote will probably be largely swayed by the belief that a Presidential candidate who is also a Priesthood holder must be the Lord's choice.

SAM
captain of 100

Post by SAM »

LoveIsTruth wrote:All Ron Paul lines in the debate 5/5/2011

How do you argue with that logic?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

And Ron Paul confounds the Pharisees once again...

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

InfoWarrior82 wrote:

And Ron Paul confounds the Pharisees once again...
No joke! Did you see the looks on their faces? They were seriously stumpteded-and-teded. How embarrassing!

You can literally see the difference between a person who understands freedom and constitutionalism and one who does not. The people on that panel obviously do not.

randont
captain of 10

Post by randont »

I'm glad you found this site Obiwan. I once had your views in a lot of ways. You've received some great advice, I hope you have the courage to see the truth and follow it.

keeprunning
captain of 100

Post by keeprunning »

He wouldn't "willingly" make heroin use legal, he would leave it up for the states to vote on, right? How many states would actually vote in favor? I don't see why people would think he doesn't have a good spirit about him. Watching that video got me so excited!! I don't understand why people see him as radical.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I'm finding Ron Paul has some Mormons squirming as they are starting to realize that he has all along maintained the principles that they should be espousing but have not, and that they have been supporting candidates that have not.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

lundbaek wrote:I'm finding Ron Paul has some Mormons squirming as they are starting to realize that he has all along maintained the principles that they should be espousing but have not, and that they have been supporting candidates that have not.
Exactly! Amazing how many LDS do not truly support or understand freedom or even (free) agency. Collective salvation is a farse!

I like Ron Paul's logic when it comes to freedom and his understanding of the Constitution. Hope he does well this time.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

THE HILL: Ron Paul driving Republicans' White House campaign

"Here’s a news bulletin — it is becoming increasingly clear that we are living in a time when Republican politics are being shaped by a 75-year-old, 12-term Texas congressman with a son in the Senate. And incredibly, it is no longer out of the realm of possibility that this outcast of the GOP establishment may win the party’s presidential nomination.

If you have not been paying attention, it is time to look around and realize that we are living in the political age of Rep. Ron Paul.

A CNN/Opinion Research poll released late last week shows Paul faring the best against President Obama of any potential Republican candidate. He trails the president by only 7 points, 52-45 percent, in a head-to-head matchup. Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee trails by 8 points, with former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney down 11 points to Obama.

In February, Paul won the presidential straw poll at the Conservative Action Conference for the second straight year.

Last Thursday, the day of the first GOP debate, one of Paul’s fabulously-labeled “money bombs” exploded with the announcement of $1 million in contributions for the Paul campaign."

Continue Reading:
http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/j ... n-campaign