Say goodbye to all those sugar alternatives with taste, texture and gut health trade-offs – and Hello to HEYLO®

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Say goodbye to all those sugar alternatives with taste, texture and gut health trade-offs – and Hello to HEYLO®

Post by BeNotDeceived »

http://royalingredientsllc.com/Heylo wrote:

About HEYLO

In an era when both sugar and sweeteners harm our health in some way, we believe that people who want or need to be healthier should be able to continue enjoying sweetened foods and beverages.

That’s why we've developed a real alternative to sugar that is truly delicious, yet has no texture or taste trade-offs. Our formula is so advanced, yet so simple and breakthrough it's patented.

HEYLO®'s profile:
- All-natural ingredient
- Has zero glycemic value
- Has almost zero calories
- Contains NOTHING artificial
- Contains NO chemicals
- Contains NO hidden sugars
- A Pre-biotic
- Non-GMO
- Allergen-free
- Kosher
- Has no diuretic effect

HEYLO® is made from a patented blend of natural, water-extracted, organic Stevia and natural dietary fibers. Two Ingredients!

HEYLO®'s zero glycemic value means it does not raise blood glucose levels, thus it is fully safe for the 130 million diabeticsand pre-diabetics in the US.

HEYLO® has already been successfully implemented in many Food & Beverage applications such as non-carbonated beverages, ketchup, peanut butter, dairy products, ice cream, flavored water and more.

HEYLO® is available in three primary formats: ...

Rand
captain of 1,000

Re: Say goodbye to all those sugar alternatives with taste, texture and gut health trade-offs – and Hello to HEYLO®

Post by Rand »

Low glycemic index, but it still stimulates the release of insulin, which is what really counts. If is sounds too good to be true, it probably is...

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: Say goodbye to all those sugar alternatives with taste, texture and gut health trade-offs – and Hello to HEYLO®

Post by kittycat51 »

What's the dietary fibers? Chicory root?

I'll just stick with Stevia. But beware not all stevia is created equal. Some have added sugar alcohol, like erythritol. (think Truvia not good)

obi
Hi, I'm new.

Post by obi »

It's patented, so it can't be a naturally occurring substance. Nowhere do they say they are USDA Organic or Non-GMO project verified. They even use the old "all-natural!" advertisement, which every company that is patently not uses because a court ruled that "anything that exists is by definition natural" and many consumers are easily beguiled.

I will stay skeptical of this one

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

kittycat51 wrote: January 29th, 2018, 1:16 pm What's the dietary fibers? Chicory root?

I'll just stick with Stevia. But beware not all stevia is created equal. Some have added sugar alcohol, like erythritol. (think Truvia not good)
Acacia fiber/gum: https://www.foodnavigator-usa.com/Artic ... =copyright

Sugar-free ice cream never resembles the real deal, hope this stuff helps our deplorable food supply. :lol:

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I cut sugar for a year but I didn't experience any healthy benefits. I think the biggest problem with regular sugar is it comes from gmo beets. I have had success mixing dates in a blender and using that for a sugar substitute in cookies. I also like coconut sugar. Anyway, I finally learned I had parasites and where before no diet change effected me, after doing Hulda Clark's parasite cleanse I finally am losing weight and my cravings have gone down. The problem for me was not the food but the parasites and how they take over your brain and make you want food and sugar. The minions. The cleanse kills all parasites and I could feel them dying off in my heart and everywhere. Since nothing else I had done worked to help me lose weight I think I am not the only overweight person who is that way because of parasites.

There may be a link to depression or negative thinking and parasites in the brain. Nothing like worms chewing on the spinal cord to make life miserable in general. I noticed clearer thinking too after the cleanse. It is hard to eat right when you can't even think right.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Juliet wrote: January 30th, 2018, 7:47 am I cut sugar for a year but I didn't experience any healthy benefits. I think the biggest problem with regular sugar is it comes from gmo beets. I have had success mixing dates in a blender and using that for a sugar substitute in cookies. I also like coconut sugar. Anyway, I finally learned I had parasites and where before no diet change effected me, after doing Hulda Clark's parasite cleanse I finally am losing weight and my cravings have gone down. The problem for me was not the food but the parasites and how they take over your brain and make you want food and sugar. The minions. The cleanse kills all parasites and I could feel them dying off in my heart and everywhere. Since nothing else I had done worked to help me lose weight I think I am not the only overweight person who is that way because of parasites.

There may be a link to depression or negative thinking and parasites in the brain. Nothing like worms chewing on the spinal cord to make life miserable in general. I noticed clearer thinking too after the cleanse. It is hard to eat right when you can't even think right.
Good on you. I notice less brain fog when I cut lectins. Being a canary helps me quickly know when I eat something I’d rather not. I just ate some spicy Cheetos that are made from corn flour; time will tell.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

http://www.slate.com/articles/business/food/2017/08/halo_top_s_appeal_is_a_delicious_lie.html wrote: ... Between 2015 and 2016, Halo Top’s sales soared by 2,500 percent, and in 2017 the brand gained a foothold in major chains like Walmart and launched its first national advertising campaign. Taste reported last month that after Walmart started carrying seven flavors of Halo Top in April, it quickly started outselling every other ice cream the megastore carried. Just within the past few weeks, Halo Top passed legacy brands like Ben & Jerry’s and Häagen-Dazs to take the title of America’s best-selling pint. And now Reuters reports that Halo Top is exploring a sale and that it’s already been valued at as much as $2 billion. On top of all that, more flavors are on the way.

That we are all now living in Halo Top’s world is reason to celebrate ...
Haven’t seen it in any local stores yet. :cry:

Has anyone tried this?