Leading causes of death in U.S.

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
onefour1
captain of 1,000

Leading causes of death in U.S.

Post by onefour1 »

If you were to go to the CDC you would read that Cardiovacular Disease and Cancer are at the top of the list. However, Jane Barlow of Barlow Herbal states that Iatrogenic Illness is the leading cause of death and that it is simply not reported by the CDC.

Iatrogenic Illness is illness caused by medical treatment. Approximately 784,000 deaths per year are caused by medical treatment. Over 300,000 people die every year from prescription drugs. See Table of Iatrogenic Deaths in the United States

If I were to add another one to the list it would be abortion. For years they have averaged over 1,000,000 per year and are still very close to that.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Re: Leading causes of death in U.S.

Post by skmo »

onefour1 wrote: January 7th, 2018, 7:23 pm If you were to go to the CDC you would read that Cardiovacular Disease and Cancer are at the top of the list.
I think watching primetime network TV is a contender as well.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Re: Leading causes of death in U.S.

Post by skmo »

CelestialAngel wrote: January 18th, 2018, 1:07 pm Opioids are getting up there though.
That's what they did to me, they got me really up there. I'm glad I'm down now, but I'm really tired of the near-constant pain.