Dude's an IDIOT !!!

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Dude's an IDIOT !!!

Post by BeNotDeceived »

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Dude's an IDIOT !!!

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/2017/12/12/soda-tax-arizona-education-not-sweet/930002001/ wrote:

Your Turn: A soda tax for Arizona education? That's not so sweet

... Tim McCabe is president of the Arizona Food Marketing Alliance, which represents food retailers including supermarkets, convenience stores, independent grocers and their suppliers.
Gee, I wonder what his stance will be and how many $$$$$ spent on newspaper advertising led to his biased view being published :x

BIG SODA loves to cite Philly and Chicago, where they also taxed zero-calories sweeteners for general revenue, and shoppers could smply buy outside of city limits.

What about Seattle and Boulder Co. :?:

No worries UK and other measures go into effect in 2018. 8-)

tdj
captain of 1,000

Re: Dude's an IDIOT !!!

Post by tdj »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 15th, 2017, 6:49 am
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/2017/12/12/soda-tax-arizona-education-not-sweet/930002001/ wrote:

Your Turn: A soda tax for Arizona education? That's not so sweet

... Tim McCabe is president of the Arizona Food Marketing Alliance, which represents food retailers including supermarkets, convenience stores, independent grocers and their suppliers.
Gee, I wonder what his stance will be and how many $$$$$ spent on newspaper advertising led to his biased view being published :x

BIG SODA loves to cite Philly and Chicago, where they also taxed zero-calories sweeteners for general revenue, and shoppers could smply buy outside of city limits.

What about Seattle and Boulder Co. :?:

No worries UK and other measures go into effect in 2018. 8-)
I don't like to support yet another tax for any reason, but........ I can't tell you how many times I have NOT bought a soda from a machine because the price was ridiculously high. If the govt. insists on taxing us, I say go ahead and do it on items that aren't mandatory for our survival. I mean, lets face it, a soda tax is the ultimate luxury tax.