Can Nicotinamide MonoNucleotide (NMN) really reverse Aging?

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Supplementation to correct NAD+ deficiency repairs vision damage in Mice

I first took Niagen five years ago, and the results where phenomenal! :)

For the first year I had more energy than I’d ever experienced. It also is great at hydrating skin, hair, and nails, by turning back the clock. I just ordered a variation made specifically to supplement at night.

Lifespans greatly decreased after the flood. Maybe due to a limited gene pool and/or changes in the ecosystem, leaving us deficient in NAD+, and other yet unknown molecules :?:

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: Can Nicotinamide MonoNucleotide (NMN) really reverse Aging?

Post by Silver Pie »

Interesting.

I've also heard that cutting out sugar and/or all the food in the Standard American Diet can also reverse aging.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver Pie wrote: December 27th, 2017, 8:26 pm Interesting.

I've also heard that cutting out sugar and/or all the food in the Standard American Diet can also reverse aging.
Weird your timing, I just left for the beauty shop with my wife, and while I waited for her I decided to set up autoshipping, because I noticed the pile of hair on her brush.

Niagen helps me with energy, besides the other effects. She has plenty of energy but appreciates the healthy nails, hair, etc. It really is amazing.

HPN doctor does some of the latest videos and now I see they’re coming out with a lot of new stuff to try. Must go now. ✌️

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

In looking around after watching that video, I came across this one. (The guy is supposed to be 50, but he looks a lot younger.)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver Pie wrote: December 27th, 2017, 11:05 pm In looking around after watching that video, I came across this one. (The guy is supposed to be 50, but he looks a lot younger.)

Code: Select all

[youtube]Bxm6B2DJYK8[/youtube]
Thank you, I'll watch soon; here's a screen capture of my browsing history that shows the weird timing coincidence.

ImageImage

That was the capcha from tinypic. :o

Timing was key to the first general conference talk given by Elder Bednar. Image

Coincidences happen all the time, and knowing the laws of probability is helpful, but for some weird reason that's a graduate level math course, which may be part of the grand conspiracy. :x

Cherith
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Cherith »

I heard a physician talking on reverse aging and he explain the cause of aging very well. After that he told how reverse aging therapy actually work and how it is effective.
Shai Efrati
Last edited by Cherith on January 9th, 2020, 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Cherith wrote: December 27th, 2019, 10:25 pm I heard a physician talking on reverse aging and he explain the cause of aging very well. After that he told how reverse aging therapy actually work and how it is effective.
STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Sulfur is the third most abundant mineral in your body. Sulfur-containing amino acids increase your levels of glutathione and N-acetylcysteine (NAC), which play important roles in health and fitness
Glutathione metabolism influences the control of epigenetic mechanisms at several levels, including substrate availability, enzymatic activity for DNA methylation and the expression of microRNAs
NAC supplementation may be useful for the prevention of cardiovascular problems in older people by lowering oxidative stress and improving mitochondrial function
Glutathione deficiency can induce epigenetic changes in genes that regulate vitamin D metabolism in the liver, and research suggests glutathione supplementation could help reduce the risk of vitamin D deficiency in obese individuals
Glutathione and NAC also ameliorate exercise-induced stress and reduce muscle fatigue. Glutathione may also play a central role in chronic fatigue syndrome

There’s Dr. Mercola’s latest. GNC had a punch ad on, so I gotz me some.
It doth get, ya buzzing pretty good moments after you guzzle it down on an empty stomach.

Reminds me of Niacin that my doctor prescribed, before Niagen. Not so bad, especially if you skipped taking it with aspirin. Funny thing is it came from West Valley. Tru Niagen direct has the best deal, likely ‘till patents expire long about 2024, when the moon’s shadow doth again cross our great country. 7 years prosperity complete thanks to President Trump.

Guzzle and gullet , but not swig and swank. :geek: dbnp

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Elevated insulin/glucose levels reduce levels of NAD (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, similar to vitamin B3), which is a precursor for NMN.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Dr. Lustig exposed many deceptions foisted upon us since the 50s.

https://www.amazon.com/Nugenix-GH-Boost ... B07KRJ1S52

There’s a link, where yea, the reviews read faked, typical of GNC fiverr and other deceptive ilk.

That said the drink mix, does pack a mighty punch. :lol:
GABA, is likely why. Waking on an empty stomach is so intense it takes my breath away as I catch the sensation.

There are those that, do the dew, and those, that dewent.

Connie561
captain of 1,000

Post by Connie561 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: October 22nd, 2017, 7:41 pm

For the first year I had more energy than I’d ever experienced. It also is great at hydrating skin, hair, and nails, by turning back the clock. I just ordered a variation made specifically to supplement at night.

Lifespans greatly decreased after the flood. Maybe due to a limited gene pool and/or changes in the ecosystem, leaving us deficient in NAD+, and other yet unknown molecules :?:
I tried your Tru Niagen. I could see a difference in my skin in a few days! I have a question what is the name of your supplement you take at night?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Connie561 wrote: January 13th, 2020, 10:34 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: October 22nd, 2017, 7:41 pm

I tried your Tru Niagen. I could see a difference in my skin in a few days! I have a question what is the name of your supplement you take at night?
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-researchers-find-frozen-recipe-for-extraterrestrial-vitamin wrote: ... Just as frost forms on car windows during cold, humid nights, carbon dioxide, water, and other gases form a layer of frost on the surface of these grains. Radiation in space powers chemical reactions in this frost layer to produce complex organic molecules, possibly including vitamin B3. The icy grains become incorporated into comets and asteroids, some of which impact young planets like ancient Earth, delivering the organic molecules contained within them. ...
Vitamin B3 is extraterrestrial :P

The GH Boost formulation comprises GABA to produce a stimulating experience. It’s pictured in my previous post, with a link to it on Amazon.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

I found out about this a few weeks ago and bought it. The first time I took it my body felt sooo much better and I'm only
In my 20s.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

I'm starting Sinclair's book: Lifespan - Why We Age and Why We Don't Have To, 2019, now. But I'm surprised he doesn't say much about what you can do to increase telomerase, the enzyme that can add telomeres to cells as they drop off with cell division (the telomere chain gets short enuf, the cells go into senescence). Nor does he say anything (checking index) about PPQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone), which can allegedly increase the number of energy-producing mitochondria in a cell, or bring more on line from having become inoperative.