Can Nicotinamide MonoNucleotide (NMN) really reverse Aging?

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
BeNotDeceived
captain of 1,000

Postby BeNotDeceived » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:41 pm

Supplementation to correct NAD+ deficiency repairs vision damage in Mice

I first took Niagen five years ago, and the results where phenomenal! :)

For the first year I had more energy than I’d ever experienced. It also is great at hydrating skin, hair, and nails, by turning back the clock. I just ordered a variation made specifically to supplement at night.

Lifespans greatly decreased after the flood. Maybe due to a limited gene pool and/or changes in the ecosystem, leaving us deficient in NAD+, and other yet unknown molecules :?:
Proof is the antithesis of faith. It’s often what you don’t say that makes the greater statement. Not all truth is provable.
My Christmas wish comes true on the Real Christmas. Thank God I'm only watching the game, controlling it. —Chess

Everybody's heard

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

Medical Cost Sharing - It's not insurance it's better!

Silver Pie
captain of 100

Re: Can Nicotinamide MonoNucleotide (NMN) really reverse Aging?

Postby Silver Pie » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:26 pm

Interesting.

I've also heard that cutting out sugar and/or all the food in the Standard American Diet can also reverse aging.
Toni

BeNotDeceived
captain of 1,000

Postby BeNotDeceived » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Silver Pie wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:26 pm
Interesting.

I've also heard that cutting out sugar and/or all the food in the Standard American Diet can also reverse aging.
Weird your timing, I just left for the beauty shop with my wife, and while I waited for her I decided to set up autoshipping, because I noticed the pile of hair on her brush.

Niagen helps me with energy, besides the other effects. She has plenty of energy but appreciates the healthy nails, hair, etc. It really is amazing.

HPN doctor does some of the latest videos and now I see they’re coming out with a lot of new stuff to try. Must go now. ✌️
Proof is the antithesis of faith. It’s often what you don’t say that makes the greater statement. Not all truth is provable.
My Christmas wish comes true on the Real Christmas. Thank God I'm only watching the game, controlling it. —Chess

Everybody's heard

Silver Pie
captain of 100

Postby Silver Pie » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:05 pm

In looking around after watching that video, I came across this one. (The guy is supposed to be 50, but he looks a lot younger.)
Toni

BeNotDeceived
captain of 1,000

Postby BeNotDeceived » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:31 am

Silver Pie wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:05 pm
In looking around after watching that video, I came across this one. (The guy is supposed to be 50, but he looks a lot younger.)

Code: Select all

[youtube]Bxm6B2DJYK8[/youtube]
Thank you, I'll watch soon; here's a screen capture of my browsing history that shows the weird timing coincidence.

ImageImage

That was the capcha from tinypic. :o

Timing was key to the first general conference talk given by Elder Bednar. Image

Coincidences happen all the time, and knowing the laws of probability is helpful, but for some weird reason that's a graduate level math course, which may be part of the grand conspiracy. :x

Everybody's heard

Return to “Alternative Health Solutions”