One Shot for All Vaccines

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Michelle
captain of 1,000

One Shot for All Vaccines

Post by Michelle »

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/09/1 ... omise.html
Potential good news for kids—(that's an interesting choice of words)and the parents who hate to watch them squirm when faced with a needle. Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have developed a technology that could allow childhood vaccines—for everything from polio to measles, mumps, and rubella—to be combined into a single injection, reports the BBC.

The idea is that one shot would inject microscopic capsules of vaccine into a person, and those capsules would be designed to break down and release their contents at different times, per the Science study.
So, if your kid has a reaction to the shot, what happens as the boosters break down and are released into their system over time? Anybody else see something wrong with this picture?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Paralyzed as a Kid & California Commas

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michelle wrote: September 17th, 2017, 10:39 am http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/09/1 ... omise.html
Potential good news for kids—(that's an interesting choice of words)and the parents who hate to watch them squirm when faced with a needle. Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have developed a technology that could allow childhood vaccines—for everything from polio to measles, mumps, and rubella—to be combined into a single injection, reports the BBC.

The idea is that one shot would inject microscopic capsules of vaccine into a person, and those capsules would be designed to break down and release their contents at different times, per the Science study.
So, if your kid has a reaction to the shot, what happens as the boosters break down and are released into their system over time? Anybody else see something wrong with this picture?
Yep, German Measles shot when I was a kid would paralyze my legs; happened about a dozen times, but it was a good reason to miss school. :evil:

Not sure if I'm missing a comma, but here is what I term California Commas ,, sorta similar to a California Stop, where you roll the stop sign, but pronounce a solemn vow, to stop twice, next time.

Here's some more ,, there great for log entries, where sentence fragments rule the page. It's always fun to observe someone reading aloud, will they say comma comma, as they acquire a puzzled look upon their face :?:

johnzimmerman
Hi, I'm new.

Re: One Shot for All Vaccines

Post by johnzimmerman »

One of the problems with vaccines for sensitive children is that combining them produces unforeseen, synergistic negative, serious side effects. For that reason knowledgeable doctors have spaced them.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: One Shot for All Vaccines

Post by Silver Pie »

Seems like a really bad idea - unless your intent is to maim children (or remove them from this planet).