B complex injections are the bomb!

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

B complex injections are the bomb!

Post by BeNotDeceived »

A couple of years ago I tried Niagen and was totally thrilled with the results. While home in Utah I exhausted my supply and skipped a couple of days. I got some at GNC and it didn't work so ordered some sent to my hotel direct from my trusted source. Still it didn't work even at 1000mg/day.

I still take 250mg/day and it helps some, but nothing like the first year. Besides energy it has other positives. I have Barrett's Esophagus which messes up my absorption of vitamin B.

A new clinic just began offering Chelation Therapy which is vitamin injections tailored to optimize your blood chemistry.

Seems a no-brainer as many beneficial substances won't pass through the blood-brain barrier.

Anyone familiar with or tried Chelation Therapy?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: B complex injections are the bomb!

Post by BeNotDeceived »

No chelation therapy was available so I went with B complex and so far results are excellent even preventing headaches from herbal medications. Much more energy now, and also curbed hunger as I apparently am no-longer deficient.

Mooch-O-better. :ymapplause:

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 6th, 2017, 3:13 pm A couple of years ago I tried Niagen and was totally thrilled with the results. While home in Utah I exhausted my supply and skipped a couple of days. I got some at GNC and it didn't work so ordered some sent to my hotel direct from my trusted source. Still it didn't work even at 1000mg/day.

I still take 250mg/day and it helps some, but nothing like the first year. Besides energy it has other positives. I have Barrett's Esophagus which messes up my absorption of vitamin B.

A new clinic just began offering Chelation Therapy which is vitamin injections tailored to optimize your blood chemistry.

Seems a no-brainer as many beneficial substances won't pass through the blood-brain barrier.

Anyone familiar with or tried Chelation Therapy?
The only thing I can say about it is that you do not want to chelate for mercury while you still have mercury fillings in your mouth.
Chelation is dangerous if not done correctly.
You do not want to detox or chelate too fast or when not prepared to do so safetly.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Dr. Mercola is my go to source, especially 4 alternative medicine stuff.

... if you have a mouthful of amalgams it is no mystery that you have exposure that ideally needs to be addressed. Just be very careful about jumping from the frying pan into the fire and have your mercury amalgam fillings removed by a non-biological dentist like I did. That mistake caused very serious damage to my kidneys that still troubles me 20 years later. You can find a trained and qualified dentist from the following list: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... tocol.aspx

Unfortunately a large platter of Ahi Tuna is calling more strongly than my will to resist. =))

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Do your B-complex shots require a doctor visit each time?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

buffalo_girl wrote: August 8th, 2017, 6:04 am Do your B-complex shots require a doctor visit each time?
Yes, in my case the doctor is now my dentist. It's easy in, easy out unlike a regular doctors office visit, at Thrive Clinic

There are home kits, but those are complicated and doesn't seem cost effective. The complex was $30 and he also offers B-12 only for $15.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I've used Veterinarian B-complex with DMSO as the carrier. I've treated newborn lambs with B-complex for a form of polio we sometimes see when the ewe hasn't had sufficient nutrition during pregnancy.