Budwig diet flaxseed oil & cottage cheese

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
DanMullenite
captain of 100

Budwig diet flaxseed oil & cottage cheese

Post by DanMullenite »

Traci explains how to make a delicious cancer fighting custard like dish with organic low fat cottage cheese and organic cold pressed flax seed oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hcN4oFd890
You want to make sure you add freshly ground flax seeds as well. Which I didn't see in the video. The standard recipe is 6 tbsp low fat cottage cheese, 3 tbsp flax oil and 2 tbsp freshly ground flax seeds. If the flax oil/cottage cheese (FOCC) Meusli is too thick, add 1-2 tbsp low fat milk. Then you can add fruit (berries are awesome because they contain ellagic acids-cancer fighters) and nuts (I add pumpkin seeds, apricot kernels, Brazil nuts and walnuts). I grind them too for better digestion.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: Budwig diet flaxseed oil & cottage cheese

Post by Silver Pie »

In my life, I have come across so many things that are supposed to cure cancer that it seems to me that we really shouldn't have it, if we're open to beliefs that differ from our own - and from what mainstream society often teaches.

At the same time, I doubt cottage cheese will do anything against cancer, though flaxseed oil might help.