Healing cavities

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Re: Healing cavities

Post by Rose Garden »

Silver Pie wrote: October 20th, 2017, 5:14 pm
Meili wrote: March 3rd, 2017, 9:34 am =)) =)) =))

Someone has taught your kids well.

I have a cavity in one of my teeth in the back. As long as it's not hurting, I'm planning on healing it naturally. When I was a teen I got a cavity and it healed by itself. I couldn't go to the dentist right away because of insurance issues but by the time I got there, it was gone. I had no idea cavities could clear up before then, but it only makes sense. Your bones heal when you break one.

I'm following this thread. So far, I'm just trying to keep my tooth clear of food and I'm eating anise seeds, which pack into the tooth instead. I've seen no change either way. At least it's not getting worse.
Any updates on how your tooth is doing?
Ha, ha! I was wondering about the links you posted on Skype. I was thinking, it's almost like she knows I have a cavity.

It's not gotten any worse. For a few days a couple of months ago, it began to hurt so I packed it with cloves every day and it cleared right up. I'm planning to keep trying to heal it unless it becomes painful. So far, it's staying the same.