Mind-body healing health benefits of meditation

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Larry589
Hi, I'm new.

Mind-body healing health benefits of meditation

Post by Larry589 »

I just thought to share with you all the mind-body healing health benefits of meditation. Being in a state of meditation means being present with what is. There are few things that sitting still and feeling your breath can help you develop. Breathing, following the breath, helps focus the mind and bring you back to the present moment. Deep breathing meditation is worth a look at and is seen that general deep breathing has a lot of benefits and meditation will further add better result to it. I recently read in a blog- https://www.drcohen.ca/general-category ... tructions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; about the breath awareness instructions. If you have never done/heard of it, you might find this blog really helpful.

Ronak
Hi, I'm new.

Re: Mind-body healing health benefits of meditation

Post by Ronak »

The mind, heart, and body can improve with regular meditation. Most Americans aren't raised to sit and say "Om." But meditation has gained millions of converts, helping them ease chronic pain, anxiety, stress, improve heart health, boost mood and immunity, and resolve pregnancy problems. Regardless of the initial reason that gets them started most people meditate because it helps them to feel good. People meditate for different reasons: to feel calm, to diminish stress or pain, to get through a crisis, or to engage in a spiritual practice.

EnricoGalard
Hi, I'm new.

Re: Mind-body healing health benefits of meditation

Post by EnricoGalard »

Hello guys
Actually there are so many benefits of meditation. It doesn’t just make you feel good in the moment, it changes your brain, and scientific research has proven it.
http://www.mindvalleyacademy.com/blog/m ... meditation