A prayer cloth can be the key to your healing

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

A prayer cloth can be the key to your healing

Post by Joel »

dlbww
captain of 100

Re: A prayer cloth can be the key to your healing

Post by dlbww »

Joel wrote:
Thanks Joel. Sent his video to one of our boys. He has the miracle water, the miracle eraser, etc. I'm sure he'll want to add this to his collection. Perhaps he could invoke all three simultaneously in the future for some kind of super-miracle! Hey who knew miracles could be transferable/communicable.

Which brings me to this Internet business idea: Coughing/sneezing on a cloth during a time of infection, packaging that and selling it to someone who gets paid for being legitimately sick (read government employee) and staying home. Could be worth $$$. Rod Parsley's got the P-cloth (prayer cloth), you could have the I-cloth (infectious cloth) and package it as such.

Totally not making fun of this guy.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Thanks for sharing :)

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joseph Smith Sends His Handkerchief With Wilford Woodruff to Heal Two Children

Wilford Woodruff (President)

When we left Brother Noble, the Prophet Joseph went, with those who accompanied him from the other side, to the banks of the river, to return home.

While waiting for the ferryboat, a man of the world, knowing of the miracles which had been performed, came to him and asked him if he would not go and heal two twin children of his, about five months old, who were both lying sick nigh unto death.

They were some two miles from Montrose.

The Prophet said he could not go; but, after pausing some time, he said he would send someone to heal them; and he turned to me [Wilford Woodruff] and said: "You go with the man and heal his children."

He took a red silk handkerchief out of his pocket and gave it to me, and told me to wipe their faces with the handkerchief when I administered to them, and they should be healed. He also said unto me: "As long as you will keep that handkerchief, it shall remain a league between you and me."

I went with the man, and did as the Prophet commanded me, and the children were healed.

I have possession of the handkerchief unto this day. (Leaves from My Journal, p. 65)