Reverse Diabetes in 3 Weeks

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

My mission is to help people live longer healthier lives. Health happens daily, minute by minute, step by step.

It has been said and believed that there is no outright cure for Diabetes. Many doctors today will "beg-to-differ."

"DIABETES: is the number one shame of the "orthodox doctors in the 20th century. Diabetes is easy to prevent, easy to cure and treat so you can avoid all of the terrible side effects (i.e. blindness, hypertension, amputations, early death, etc.).

Since 1958, it has been known that supplemental chromium will prevent and treat diabetes as well as hypoglycemia -- just ask any health food store owner or N.D.! The facts associated with chromium and diabetes was published in the Federation Proceeding by Walter Mertz (the director of the U.S.D.A. field services).

Here is the ultimate case of a whole specialty of medicine being wiped out by universal chromium supplementation but kept secret and away from the public for economic reasons!!! Additionally the University of Vancouver, BC, Canada stated that "Vanadium will replace insulin for adult onset diabetics"!

Chromium/vanadium and the diabetes story should be on the front page of the newspaper in the same bold print as VE DAY instead of any type of artificial heart pump that will save one life for $250,000!!!

The diagnosis of diabetes is very easy and it should be considered in any disease where there is a chronic weight loss or weight gain. Frequent urination and chronic thirst are warning signs that should be explored. A six-hour GTT will show a steep rise of blood glucose at 30-60 minutes to over 275 mg% and may keep rising to over 350 and stay elevated after 4-6 hours.

The urine should be tested for sugar with the "dipstick" test every time the blood is tested for sugar. A positive diabetic will always include a positive urine sugar during the six-hour GTT. A morning fasting urine sugar test us useless for the initial diagnosis of diabetes. Blood of the diabetic is also typical in that the lipids and cholesterol are elevated as well as the sugar.

Treatment of diabetes should include chromium and Vanadium at 25 mcg/day in the initial stages to prevent "insulin shock" (sudden dropping of blood sugar because of a relative insulin overdose). Keep checking urine blood sugar before and after meals, as the blood sugar level drops and you can reduce your insulin one or two units per day, go up to 25 mcg b.i.d., then t.i.d.; then go to 50 mcg b.i.d., etc.

You will also need to deal with food allergies that cause celiac-type intestinal lesions (i.e., wheat gluten, cow's milk, soya, etc.) and supplement with betaine HCl and digestive enzymes at 75-200mg t.i.d. before meals. Have patience -- the intestinal lesions take 60 -- 90 days to heal."

Quite honestly we do not know why this is not public information other than Doctors do not believe the proven studies and results of diabetics who have successfully treated themselves with natural minerals. It is obvious that misleading the public is financially healthier traditional doctors.

Do you find yourself craving sweets and then overloading when you do eat sweets? Try our new SlenderFx Sweet-EZE (formerly Ultimate Sweet-EZE) to curb your cravings and support your body's own ability to regulate blood sugar levels. The new formula has all of the ingredients of the old plus cinnamon bark.

Dr. Joel Wallach's studies have proven that the trace minerals chromium and vanadium have dynamic and positive effects on normalizing blood sugar. SlenderFx SweetEze™ is packed with chromium and vanadium to help the body metabolize sugars. SlenderFx SweetEze™ is formulated to nutritionally assist the body with the regulation of blood sugar levels. Do your body a favor by giving it some SlenderFx SweetEze™. 120 capsules per bottle.

For ?'s please use your private messages
Last edited by Bgood on May 1st, 2015, 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: Reverse Diabetes in 3 Weeks

Post by freedomforall »

What is the proven, positive results by someone having tested this product? There are too many scams out there. I believe there are, also, people that get paid to say good things about products and never having used them.
I have tried Nopal Cactus, cinnamon, Fennugreek and other things and have had no see-able positive effects.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Believe me, if I could find something that will reduce, if not eliminate my diabetes, lesson my weight and give me energy I would jump on it like stink on a bouquet of raunchy armpits.

But with most all products I have come across there is always a "hook", a red flag. What I mean by "hook" is that the product only works when/if one exercises, gets rid of carbos, salts and sweets, to name a few, and exercises their head off.

Seems to me if there is a product proven to reduce weight and diabetes, it would work without the quick changes. I mean, if a person is bent on losing weight why couldn't one's diabetes and weight be reduced without some product costing fifty dollars, or so, per month? The product should be able to improve one's health even if they are bed ridden, or living in a convalescent center, right?

I've tried many products claiming to reduce my glucose levels...and they did nothing. I believe that one product may help one person but not another because we are all made up of a variety of susceptibilities. But if this product were to work without my having to all of a sudden changing my diet, exercising and chucking soda drinks outside then maybe I'll have something to go after. It takes lots of time to put weight on and it takes time to take it off, this is a given.

If this stuff really works, wouldn't it stand on its own no matter what the person does? What with all the nutrients in it it should do something to better a person's life, right?

Another thing that irks me is that for the most part, these kinds of products are generally associated with some type of MLM (multi-level marketing) scheme. This is another red flag. Having been involved with many MLM products I know what its all about. Sometimes the business end is all that counts and not the product standing on its own.

To what extent does this product stand on its own? Can it be purchased directly from the manufacturer, no middle man?

I'm only critical because I've been there, done that with so many products and people claiming a quick cure.

If for no other reason or expectation that could be placed on this product...if it absolutely, positively makes me feel better, I'm for it, even at retail. But not MLM. (Only guessing about MLM on my part)

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

Why don't doctors teach their patients about nutrition? Let's take a look at an example, Adult Onset Type 2 Diabetes to find out why. There are 16 million people in America with Adult Onset Type 2 Diabetes. The fastest growing age group with adult onset type 2 diabetes are kids under the age of 12. It used to be only found in people 45 to50 years of age and above. You could almost diagnose it by the age of onset. You can't do that any more, because more and more kids under the age of 12 are developing adult onset type 2 diabetes. So lets briefly look at diabetes. 2 slides left here. It's the number 3 killer of , I can't say adults anymore, the number 3 killer of people in America today, it causes blindness of all kinds, kidney failure, kidney transplant, cardiovascular disease, amputation of toe, feet and legs. Doctors love diabetic patients because it used to be 250,000 to 500,000 that a doctor would make off his diabetic patients.

Today according to CNN Factoids, CDC (Center for Disease Control) GAO, now its 600,000 to 750,000 dollars that each diabetic is worth to a doctor. Doctors love diabetics, they are great cash cows.

There should not be a single diabetic in America, its totally preventable. It's criminal ladies and gentlemen. We learned in 1957, 42 years ago that we could prevent and cure adult onset type 2 diabetes in animals. Simply by supplementing with 2 trace minerals. You see adult onset type 2 diabetics make 10 times more insulin than non diabetics. They make tons on insulin. What do they need insulin pumps for. What do they need a pancreatic transplant for, they are already 10 times more insulin than a non diabetic. Remember I told you that nothing will work, even hormones like insulin will not work without one or more mineral cofactors.

In the case of diabetes, its chromium and vanadium. So I looked in my veterinary back ground and we have what we call Dr. Wallach's Duck Diabetes Formula. You ever seen a duck with diabetes, no. We have been able to prevent and cure diabetes in ducks for 50 years. If there is anything good about being a diabetic it's that you get to adjust your own medication. You do not need to call your doctor 4 times a day and say what do I do? How do I adjust my medication? They teach you how to adjust your own medication. Your supposed to take your blood sugar medication, as your blood sugar comes down, you adjust your medication down just like you've been taught. Take your blood sugar every morning when your on the Duck Diabetes Formula and as your blood sugar comes down, you adjust your medication down. And when your blood sugar is 70, and you don't need insulin anymore, do you need to call your doctor? No, he'll want you to come back in, cause he is sure your reading it wrong. In 1985 the Medical School of Vancouver British Columbia came out and said the trace mineral vanadium alone could replace insulin for adult onset type 2 diabetics.
dgmblood_sugar_pak_2_0.jpg
dgmblood_sugar_pak_2_0.jpg (53.13 KiB) Viewed 5588 times

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Bgood wrote:Why don't doctors teach their patients about nutrition? Let's take a look at an example, Adult Onset Type 2 Diabetes to find out why. There are 16 million people in America with Adult Onset Type 2 Diabetes. The fastest growing age group with adult onset type 2 diabetes are kids under the age of 12. It used to be only found in people 45 to50 years of age and above. You could almost diagnose it by the age of onset. You can't do that any more, because more and more kids under the age of 12 are developing adult onset type 2 diabetes. So lets briefly look at diabetes. 2 slides left here. It's the number 3 killer of , I can't say adults anymore, the number 3 killer of people in America today, it causes blindness of all kinds, kidney failure, kidney transplant, cardiovascular disease, amputation of toe, feet and legs. Doctors love diabetic patients because it used to be 250,000 to 500,000 that a doctor would make off his diabetic patients.

Today according to CNN Factoids, CDC (Center for Disease Control) GAO, now its 600,000 to 750,000 dollars that each diabetic is worth to a doctor. Doctors love diabetics, they are great cash cows.

There should not be a single diabetic in America, its totally preventable. It's criminal ladies and gentlemen. We learned in 1957, 42 years ago that we could prevent and cure adult onset type 2 diabetes in animals. Simply by supplementing with 2 trace minerals. You see adult onset type 2 diabetics make 10 times more insulin than non diabetics. They make tons on insulin. What do they need insulin pumps for. What do they need a pancreatic transplant for, they are already 10 times more insulin than a non diabetic. Remember I told you that nothing will work, even hormones like insulin will not work without one or more mineral cofactors.

In the case of diabetes, its chromium and vanadium. So I looked in my veterinary back ground and we have what we call Dr. Wallach's Duck Diabetes Formula. You ever seen a duck with diabetes, no. We have been able to prevent and cure diabetes in ducks for 50 years. If there is anything good about being a diabetic it's that you get to adjust your own medication. You do not need to call your doctor 4 times a day and say what do I do? How do I adjust my medication? They teach you how to adjust your own medication. Your supposed to take your blood sugar medication, as your blood sugar comes down, you adjust your medication down just like you've been taught. Take your blood sugar every morning when your on the Duck Diabetes Formula and as your blood sugar comes down, you adjust your medication down. And when your blood sugar is 70, and you don't need insulin anymore, do you need to call your doctor? No, he'll want you to come back in, cause he is sure your reading it wrong. In 1985 the Medical School of Vancouver British Columbia came out and said the trace mineral vanadium alone could replace insulin for adult onset type 2 diabetics.
[flash=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/v/fme5Qv1zi9g[/flash
This is all and good but it didn't address my questions and concerns. It only sounds like a regurgitation of what the doctors claim.

Is this MLM associated?
Does the product work without the sudden do this, do that side requirements? I believe some improvement is better than nothing.
I also know and believe doctors only push pills and use the knife for money.
Can this be bought directly from the manufacturer?
Does the manufacturer involve third party companies. I highly dislike getting ads from a hundred companies upon ordering just one product. This is nothing but paper spam. And an email...look out folks, here comes the ad swampers.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

freedomforall wrote:
Bgood wrote:Why don't doctors teach their patients about nutrition? Let's take a look at an example, Adult Onset Type 2 Diabetes to find out why. There are 16 million people in America with Adult Onset Type 2 Diabetes. The fastest growing age group with adult onset type 2 diabetes are kids under the age of 12. It used to be only found in people 45 to50 years of age and above. You could almost diagnose it by the age of onset. You can't do that any more, because more and more kids under the age of 12 are developing adult onset type 2 diabetes. So lets briefly look at diabetes. 2 slides left here. It's the number 3 killer of , I can't say adults anymore, the number 3 killer of people in America today, it causes blindness of all kinds, kidney failure, kidney transplant, cardiovascular disease, amputation of toe, feet and legs. Doctors love diabetic patients because it used to be 250,000 to 500,000 that a doctor would make off his diabetic patients.

This is all and good but it didn't address my questions and concerns. It only sounds like a regurgitation of what the doctors claim.

Is this MLM associated? Yes

Does the product work without the sudden do this, do that side requirements?No I believe some improvement is better than nothing.
I also know and believe doctors only push pills and use the knife for money. Dr Wallach a biomedical research pioneer, spent more than 40 years in the field of Veterinary medicine, observing and researching the effects of essential nutrients on animal health, before becoming a Naturopathic Physician in 1982. Today, Dr. is renowned for his groundbreaking research on the health benefits of selenium and other minerals. He currently dedicates his time to lecturing throughout the world on the therapeutic benefits of vitamins and minerals, and on lobbing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on behalf of the dietary supplement industry. He's fighting for our rights!
Can this be bought directly from the manufacturer? No

Does the manufacturer involve third party companies. No
I highly dislike getting ads from a hundred companies upon ordering just one product. This is nothing but paper spam. And an email...look out folks, here comes the ad swampers. No email, spam
SHOCKING! Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis Testimonial Youngevity

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Another MLM opportunity.

How to reverse Diabetes . In one day.

S E T E B A I D

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

rewcox wrote:Another MLM opportunity.

How to reverse Diabetes . In one day.

S E T E B A I D

Reverse Arthritis, Diabetes, High Cholesterol & High Blood Pressure

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

I'm sorry, I believe if a product is truly that great, the manufacturer wouldn't have to have trained spiel pushers to drive it into peoples hands. And the prices...well that leaves the financially poor diabetics out.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

freedomforall wrote:I'm sorry, I believe if a product is truly that great, the manufacturer wouldn't have to have trained spiel pushers to drive it into peoples hands. And the prices...well that leaves the financially poor diabetics out.

Not selling anything, just giving Dr. Wallach truth about Health.

Sweetwater14
captain of 100

Post by Sweetwater14 »

Your claim has no basis in fact; it is a falsehood. Please cite one (just one) peer-reviewed scientific study published in a credible medical journal that supports your claim. Tabloid-style articles in the alternative health press will not suffice.

Desert Roses
captain of 1,000

Post by Desert Roses »

Diabetes is very easy to reverse without expensive, complex supplements. Just eat a whole food, plant-based diet as outlined in the Word of Wisdom. I've seen it work on several people. Eating legumes, whole grains, seeds, copious amounts of fresh vegetables and fruits and eliminating refined sugars (including honey), refined grains, and most meat and dairy products from the diet will fix the problem. If absolutely needed, take whole plant herbal suupplements such as Utah's own juniper-berry which helps heal the pancreas. Pah to buying packaged, expensive supplements.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

I think some clarity is in order here there are several types of diabetes and the treatments for them vary. they fall into two broad categories however.

Type I - This type is a hereditary defect with two broad forms juvenile and late onset adult. Diabetics of this type lack, or develop a lack the physical ability to produce insulin. Without insulin injections their blood glucose levels with rise to lethal levels over time. While diet will help it will not cure or reverse this, and related genetic conditions which can be manifest later in life. Your body requires insulin to metabolize sugars found naturally in all foods.

Type II - This is the more common type and is related to the body's ability to use the insulin it produces naturally. It is this type that can, in many case be controlled with diet such as what is recommend below. Persons with this condition need to carefully regulate the intake of sugars, both refined and unrefined and carbohydrates from grains. With proper diet many, but not all, persons with this type of diabetes can avoid taking insulin.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

gkearney wrote:I think some clarity is in order here there are several types of diabetes and the treatments for them vary. they fall into two broad categories however.

Type II - This is the more common type and is related to the body's ability to use the insulin it produces naturally. It is this type that can, in many case be controlled with diet such as what is recommend below. Persons with this condition need to carefully regulate the intake of sugars, both refined and unrefined and carbohydrates from grains. With proper diet many, but not all, persons with this type of diabetes can avoid taking insulin.

Why don't doctors teach their patients about nutrition? Let's take a look at an example, Adult Onset Type 2 Diabetes to find out why. There are 16 million people in America with Adult Onset Type 2 Diabetes. The fastest growing age group with adult onset type 2 diabetes are kids under the age of 12. It used to be only found in people 45 to50 years of age and above. You could almost diagnose it by the age of onset. You can't do that any more, because more and more kids under the age of 12 are developing adult onset type 2 diabetes. So lets briefly look at diabetes. 2 slides left here. It's the number 3 killer of , I can't say adults anymore, the number 3 killer of people in America today, it causes blindness of all kinds, kidney failure, kidney transplant, cardiovascular disease, amputation of toe, feet and legs. Doctors love diabetic patients because it used to be 250,000 to 500,000 that a doctor would make off his diabetic patients.

Sweetwater14
captain of 100

Post by Sweetwater14 »

You write: "There should not be a single diabetic in America, its totally preventable." Please name a credible, peer-reviewed medical/scientific journal that supports your statement. Despite how hard you try, you won't find one. The statement is a falsehood.

blamb
captain of 50

Post by blamb »

Some forms of chrome are carcinogenic. The military is trying to take it out of paint or coatings for parts. What type of chromium are you talking about.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

Sweetwater14 wrote:You write: "There should not be a single diabetic in America, its totally preventable." Please name a credible, peer-reviewed medical/scientific journal that supports your statement. Despite how hard you try, you won't find one. The statement is a falsehood.
Dr Wallach explains how to reverse Diabetes in less than 2 weeks! This amazing interview was aired on the Alex Jones show on November 19th, 2012. Dr Joel Wallach is the creator of the famous Beyond Tangy Tangerine, Pollen Burst, Rebound and other Youngevity products.

Sweetwater14
captain of 100

Post by Sweetwater14 »

If there were a grain of truth to Dr. Wallach's claim it would be front-page news worldwide. It's highly doubtful he can reverse diabetes in a diabetic's lifetime. To declare that he can do it in three weeks is the stuff of fairy tales. I'm still waiting for that peer-reviewed article.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

There is another product called "Juvenon" that is supposed to lower blood pressure, increase energy, balance glucose and slow aging.

Another one is "The 30 Day diabetes Cure" by Dr Stefan Ripich and Jim Healthy

On and on and on....

Just who the heck are we supposed to believe anyway?

Sweetwater14
captain of 100

Post by Sweetwater14 »

The alternative health potions, sold at absurdly high prices, are scams. The are useless. I challenge (again) the proponents to cite one peer-reviewed article published in a credible medical journal that substantiates Dr. Wallach's claim. Just one . . . cite just one.

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

We all need good Doctors and a credible source of information. Here are some tips from a source I rely on;

•First, ask yourself what your personal goals are when you see a doctor. Do you want to live, or die? Do you want to prevent illnesses, or contract them?
•Doctors can often provide better care when they treat your whole family, so try to get the same primary care physician for your spouse, children, and pets.
•It’s possible some health professionals are out of your insurance network. Check with your health care provider to see which doctor you have to go to no matter what.
•A skilled physician should be able to detect any potential health problems, so never tip them off by revealing any of your symptoms.
•Ask them straight up if they’ve ever killed a patient on purpose.
•Tell your doctor your fidney hurts. A good one will know that’s not a real organ.
•Other patients can be your best allies when it comes to finding the right doctor. Ask friends and coworkers if you can sit in on their physical to get a feel for what their doctor is like.
•Make sure they have kind eyes that crinkle at the corners when they smile.
•Many health care professionals are increasingly rigid when it comes to prescribing medications. Remind your doctor that with a couple bad online reviews, you can bring it all crumbling down.
•Above all, don’t put too much pressure on yourself! You’ll meet the right doctor when you’re ready.

The Onion - America's Finest News Source

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Bee Prepared wrote:see which doctor
Aren't there enough witch doctors already?

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

freedomforall wrote:
Bee Prepared wrote:see which doctor
Aren't there enough witch doctors already?
I was a witch once, and I've been to the doctor. :ymdevil: I always loved Halloween. ( what were we talking about?)

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

I did some research and found a credible source! This is Phil's brother, how much more credible can you get?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

I once had a doctor that reminded me of a duck, so I called him Doctor Quack. :D