Reverse Diabetes in 3 Weeks

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Re: Reverse Diabetes in 3 Weeks

Post by Rose Garden »

I am also leery of miracle cure claims when the person making the claim is also selling the product. MLM's are all immoral because they require many people to be making lesser amounts of money in order for a few people to be making a lot of money.

If I can't get what I need from a simple, natural product, then I don't trust it. The Lord said he gave us everything that we need and I believe him. I'll keep looking for the diabetes miracle cure in one of Heavenly Father's creations.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

Jezebel wrote:I am also leery of miracle cure claims when the person making the claim is also selling the product. MLM's are all immoral because they require many people to be making lesser amounts of money in order for a few people to be making a lot of money.

If I can't get what I need from a simple, natural product, then I don't trust it. The Lord said he gave us everything that we need and I believe him. I'll keep looking for the diabetes miracle cure in one of Heavenly Father's creations.
Jezebel are you a diabetic looking to stop the neuropathy, leg pain, bad circulation bad vision? Listen to Dr Wallach as he teaches you a strategic plan on how to ease the pain and become better!

Hell's Kitchen by Dr Joel Wallach Causes, Prevention and Cure of Obesity & Diabetes

Dr Joel Wallach- Youngevity - DIABETES - ASMA - DIÁLISIS - SON DEFICIENCIAS NUTRITIVAS.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

I'm not, bgood, and so I'm not terribly motivated to take the time to search out the answer. If I were, or if someone I loved were, then I would be actively looking. But I did want to post my general ideas on natural cures.

I see most of my friends who seek natural cures tied to the health food store. What is going to happen when everything falls apart and there is no health food store anymore? When I lived in Korea, I couldn't get fancy products, or even many standard products like essential oils. It was me and whatever food I could grow or buy from the market. Very few foods there were imported so that was just whatever the Lord had provided there in Korea. I have healed pretty much every normal problem and several semi-serious problems using foods we eat regularly.

If I were to try and find a cure for diabetes, I would do the same. I may glean some helpful information from experts selling products, but usually it works better for me to search the internet for cures from people who actually suffer from the disease and have tried multiple natural cures like I have. I also have simply prayed and had the food I needed given to me through revelation. It is a lot easier on my pocketbook that way and the success rate is extremely high.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

There is now hope for type 1 diabetics

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

Jezebel wrote:I'm not, bgood, and so I'm not terribly motivated to take the time to search out the answer. If I were, or if someone I loved were, then I would be actively looking. But I did want to post my general ideas on natural cures.

I see most of my friends who seek natural cures tied to the health food store. What is going to happen when everything falls apart and there is no health food store anymore? When I lived in Korea, I couldn't get fancy products, or even many standard products like essential oils. It was me and whatever food I could grow or buy from the market. Very few foods there were imported so that was just whatever the Lord had provided there in Korea. I have healed pretty much every normal problem and several semi-serious problems using foods we eat regularly.

If I were to try and find a cure for diabetes, I would do the same. I may glean some helpful information from experts selling products, but usually it works better for me to search the internet for cures from people who actually suffer from the disease and have tried multiple natural cures like I have. I also have simply prayed and had the food I needed given to me through revelation. It is a lot easier on my pocketbook that way and the success rate is extremely high.
MD Doctors kill over 700,000 people ever year.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

I guess its a good thing, then, that I am not endorsing them, eh?

brian24
Hi, I'm new.

Post by brian24 »

I urge everyone to be more cautious about what they eat. Read more about the blood sugar level chart and blood sugar level here...http://healthiack.com/health/what-is-no ... ugar-level
Last edited by brian24 on August 29th, 2017, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

Sweetwater14 wrote: May 28th, 2015, 10:32 pm If there were a grain of truth to Dr. Wallach's claim it would be front-page news worldwide. It's highly doubtful he can reverse diabetes in a diabetic's lifetime. To declare that he can do it in three weeks is the stuff of fairy tales. I'm still waiting for that peer-reviewed article.
1) All truth is NOT contained in the "front-page news". Our mainstream media is full of LIES.

2) All truth is also NOT wrapped in "peer-reviewed articles". As a matter of fact, most truth is NOT contained in "peer-reviewed articles".

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Meili wrote: May 30th, 2015, 11:40 pm I am also leery of miracle cure claims when the person making the claim is also selling the product. MLM's are all immoral because they require many people to be making lesser amounts of money in order for a few people to be making a lot of money.

Check Ebay to get stuff without the MLM non-sense.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Speaking of witch doctors:

WITCH DOCTOR (David Seville) 1958 original version

Or you could avoid people eaters:

One Eyed one Horned Flying Purple People Eater

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Hundreds of millions of people in the world have diabetes. It's probably true that many doctors and researchers would like to continue making money off of diabetes treatment, but I also know the nature of many of them are based in helping people, not getting rich. If there were a proven cure or treatment for diabetes beyond what most people use, it would, indeed make front page news on every news channel, in every print form of news information around the world.

In addition to the fact that there are researchers who really want to help people, there's still a monetary reason to consider. In spite of how much money there is for regular doctors to make money off of current diabetes meds, the potential money to be made for a proven, repeatable cure is far too great to be left in a couple of "miracle" doctor's hands. If a doctor had a way that could be verified to cure diabetes, the patent he or she would be able to get would make that person wealthier than the top 5 richest people in the world combined twice over.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

This is pretty much the only shot you have.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

For additional information on this topic, see the thread, "DISCOVERINGTHEWORDOFWISDOM.COM"

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=46052

There is no money to be made from the real cure for diabetes, heart disease and cancer:

dconrad000 wrote: August 12th, 2017, 10:55 am These are both excellent presentations. Watch the 14 minute one first, and if you have the time and interest, then you can watch the 79 minute one.

Making Heart Attacks History: Caldwell Esselstyn at TEDxCambridge 2011
(14 minute presentation)

Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, Caldwell Esselstyn, MD - TTC
Treating the Cause to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease presented by Caldwell Esselstyn, MD at the 2012 annual Enhancing Health with Plant-Based Nutrition medical conference sponsored by Northwest VEG and the Portland Adventist Hospital Association.
(79 minute presentation)

dconrad000 wrote: August 16th, 2017, 3:20 pm Dr Neal Barnard: The real cause of type 2 diabetes and why a whole-foods-plant-based lifestyle reverses it.
(1-minute video)

dconrad000 wrote: August 18th, 2017, 9:39 pm ...another outstanding presentation by Dr Neal Barnard, who stands the conventional approach on its head:

A New Nutritional Approach to Type 2 Diabetes - Dr. Neal Barnard

Neal D. Barnard (born 1953) is an American doctor, author, clinical researcher, and founding president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM). As of 2015, he is an adjunct associate professor of medicine at the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.[1] He founded the Barnard Medical Center in 2016.[2][1][3]
Barnard has written 17 books about nutrition, including the Dr. Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes and 21-Day Kickstart and Power Foods for the Brain.[1]
He appears in the 2011 documentary feature film Forks Over Knives, a film that traces the careers of T. Colin Campbell and Caldwell Esselstyn.[4] He also appears in the documentary Mad Cowboy.
[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neal_D._Barnard

Tree
captain of 100

Post by Tree »

I thought I'd chime in.

Being a leader in the medical field I am here to tell you that there is only one class of pharmaceutical drugs that treat the underlying cause of a disease ------- antibiotics.
The rest of the pharmaceuticals prescribed for your diseases only manage the disease. That's why you will eventually die from your pharmaceuticals and malnutrition. Not one pharmaceutical drug has the "tools" for the body to repair itself.

Knowing first hand the medical establishment is all about making money.

Questions?

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Tree wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 3:00 pm I thought I'd chime in.

Being a leader in the medical field I am here to tell you that there is only one class of pharmaceutical drugs that treat the underlying cause of a disease ------- antibiotics.
The rest of the pharmaceuticals prescribed for your diseases only manage the disease. That's why you will eventually die from your pharmaceuticals and malnutrition. Not one pharmaceutical drug has the "tools" for the body to repair itself.

Questions?
That is actually a good point.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

dconrad000 wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 10:49 am
There is no money to be made from the real cure for diabetes, heart disease and cancer:
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Not only that, but there are BILLIONS of dollars (and jobs) that will be lost if there are cures to many diseases. Why would anyone want to jeopardize the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry?

I know there are many cures from many diseases which medicine has no understanding of nor wants to, since there is no money to be made from natural cures. I choose to trust in God and his hundreds of natural cures found in nature rather than man and his many drugs that are killing us faster.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Questions?
How much do medical professionals know that they are kicking the can down the road?
Last edited by Seek the Truth on August 24th, 2017, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tree
captain of 100

Post by Tree »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 10:00 pm

Questions?
How much to medical professionals know that they are kicking the can down the road?
Most. As stated earlier, if the medical industry did the right thing, basically the economy would suffer. Doctors are good for trauma and surgeries (when needed). They are very skilled at these kind of things. We get about 30 minutes of nutrition in med school and that's it. Pharmaceuticals are the norm and profitable for all. For instances: Someone diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes will spend about $500,000 over the coarse of their life to manage the disease (of the money going to going to the medical professionals of coarse), where as using nutrition to actually cure the disease would result in about $300 in office visits. Follow the money as they say.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Tree wrote: August 24th, 2017, 8:06 am Most. As stated earlier, if the medical industry did the right thing, basically the economy would suffer. Doctors are good for trauma and surgeries (when needed). They are very skilled at these kind of things. We get about 30 minutes of nutrition in med school and that's it. Pharmaceuticals are the norm and profitable for all. For instances: Someone diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes will spend about $500,000 over the coarse of their life to manage the disease (of the money going to going to the medical professionals of coarse), where as using nutrition to actually cure the disease would result in about $300 in office visits. Follow the money as they say.
WOW! Half a million dollars vs $300?!? Unbelievable.

What do you think of this?

brian24
Hi, I'm new.

Post by brian24 »

I am happy to read such a wonderful post about diabetes. You know, everyday I wake up, I wish I can tell each and every person a live to always watch what they do that can spike their blood sugar. Information is power and to me, ignorance is a disease. Some of us lead lives or consume foods that are not just high in sugar but that can spike our blood sugar. If only we can take out time to read more about the blood sugar level chart and blood sugar in general, we can management our blood sugar and lead a diabetes free life. I just hope we all lay hands on enough helpful information. You can also read http://healthiack.com/health/what-is-no ... ugar-level to get more insight about blood sugar and more...

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

For additional information on this topic, see the thread, "DISCOVERINGTHEWORDOFWISDOM.COM"

http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... 35&t=46052

...fascinating presentation, here:

The Latest Scams from the Diabetic Industry
John McDougall, MD, presents: "The Latest Scams from the Diabetic Industry" at the February 2017 Advanced Study Weekend in Santa Rosa, California.

...additional related info:

...very important and insightful analysis by John McDougall, M.D. who has been practicing medicine for 50 years, 40 of which have been using a whole-foods-plant-based approach, with an emphasis on starch.

"To be on the safe side, don't take vitamins."
Dr John McDougall

Understanding Supplements (Vit D, Vit B12, Oils & Probiotics) with Dr. John McDougall, 2015

"Moderation does not work, for life-destroying habits."
John McDougall

The Value of Starch & Plant-Based Eating with Dr. John McDougall, 2015

NO OIL! Really, NO oil! Webinar 03/17/16
Dr. John McDougall, discusses why we should not use oil of any kind in our foods. He talks about what oil really is and what it does to our bodies.

The food we were born to eat: John McDougall at TEDxFremont
Excellent, 17-minute Tedx Conference presentation, given in 2012...has 1.6 million views.
What food habits do all great civilizations have in common? John McDougall suggests that starch-based diets are the foods humans were born to eat. He has been studying, writing, and speaking out about the effects of nutrition on disease for over 40 years and is a bestselling author of several titles, including The Starch Solution.

The Starch Solution - John McDougall MD
Excellent, 2010 presentation...has nearly 1 million views on You Tube.

...from the comments section on Amazon:

This Book Changed My Life. I've Never Looked Or Felt Better.

Over 1 year ago, I started a regular exercise routine because I was tired of being overweight. After months and months, I lost weight, but still couldn't lose the weight I wanted and STILL felt drained and lethargic throughout the day. I tried modifying my diet and that didn't work. I've tried the Atkins Diet and that was an absolute mess. I felt horrible every day and could barely sleep. One day, my brother linked me to a Ted Talk with Dr McDougall and I heard about the McDougall diet and since I had tried everything, I figured I might as well buy this book and give it a try. After 1-2 weeks, my health drastically improved and I started losing weight like I've never lost before. I now look and feel better than I've ever felt in my life. Whoever knew that rice, potatoes, and beans, the absolute most affordable grocery items were the key to good health? I shake my head at the big corporations trying to lie their way into more profits at the expense of our health.

https://www.amazon.com/Starch-Solution- ... h+solution