Reverse Diabetes in 3 Weeks

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Re: Reverse Diabetes in 3 Weeks

Post by dconrad000 »

For additional information on this topic, see the thread, "DISCOVERINGTHEWORDOFWISDOM.COM"

http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... 35&t=46052

...fascinating presentation, here:

The Latest Scams from the Diabetic Industry
John McDougall, MD, presents: "The Latest Scams from the Diabetic Industry" at the February 2017 Advanced Study Weekend in Santa Rosa, California.

...additional related info:

...very important and insightful analysis by John McDougall, M.D. who has been practicing medicine for 50 years, 40 of which have been using a whole-foods-plant-based approach, with an emphasis on starch.

"To be on the safe side, don't take vitamins."
Dr John McDougall

Understanding Supplements (Vit D, Vit B12, Oils & Probiotics) with Dr. John McDougall, 2015

"Moderation does not work, for life-destroying habits."
John McDougall

The Value of Starch & Plant-Based Eating with Dr. John McDougall, 2015

NO OIL! Really, NO oil! Webinar 03/17/16
Dr. John McDougall, discusses why we should not use oil of any kind in our foods. He talks about what oil really is and what it does to our bodies.

The food we were born to eat: John McDougall at TEDxFremont
Excellent, 17-minute Tedx Conference presentation, given in 2012...has 1.6 million views.
What food habits do all great civilizations have in common? John McDougall suggests that starch-based diets are the foods humans were born to eat. He has been studying, writing, and speaking out about the effects of nutrition on disease for over 40 years and is a bestselling author of several titles, including The Starch Solution.

The Starch Solution - John McDougall MD
Excellent, 2010 presentation...has nearly 1 million views on You Tube.

...from the comments section on Amazon:

This Book Changed My Life. I've Never Looked Or Felt Better.

Over 1 year ago, I started a regular exercise routine because I was tired of being overweight. After months and months, I lost weight, but still couldn't lose the weight I wanted and STILL felt drained and lethargic throughout the day. I tried modifying my diet and that didn't work. I've tried the Atkins Diet and that was an absolute mess. I felt horrible every day and could barely sleep. One day, my brother linked me to a Ted Talk with Dr McDougall and I heard about the McDougall diet and since I had tried everything, I figured I might as well buy this book and give it a try. After 1-2 weeks, my health drastically improved and I started losing weight like I've never lost before. I now look and feel better than I've ever felt in my life. Whoever knew that rice, potatoes, and beans, the absolute most affordable grocery items were the key to good health? I shake my head at the big corporations trying to lie their way into more profits at the expense of our health.

https://www.amazon.com/Starch-Solution- ... h+solution