SAFELY COME OFF ANTIDEPRESSANT & OTHER PSYCHOTROPIC MEDS

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
shestalou
captain of 100

Re: SAFELY COME OFF ANTIDEPRESSANT & OTHER PSYCHOTROPIC MEDS

Post by shestalou »

What about spiritual possession, In the bible and even Joseph Smith's day they removed evil spirits all the time from people, what about spiritual healing through oil blessings and removing evil spirits, just a question I was wondering about????

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

SAFELY COME OFF ANTIDEPRESSANT & OTHER PSYCHOTROPIC MEDS

Post by dconrad000 »

...reposting this, from page 2...

dconrad000 wrote:
dconrad000 wrote:
CDC: Antidepressants most prescribed drugs in U.S.
By Elizabeth Cohen, CNN

http://articles.cnn.com/2007-07-09/heal ... =PM:HEALTH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...an important point to consider in light of the above fact...

We are going into hard times in these last days. At some point, when things get bad enough, these drugs will no longer be available to those who are still addicted to them. Of all the problems associated with these medications, sudden discontinuation while still addicted, for many causes very serious problems. A great many have extreme and agonizing withdrawal symptoms. A great many get really psychotic. A great many really go beserk. This is going to cause a tremendous problem for those still addicted to these medications, as well as to those around them that are going to have to deal with the aftermath. There is going to be a tremendous spike in violence, chaos and mayhem due to this -- to add to the problems that will already be inherent in those darkening days, as we sink further and further into those really hard times.

...just something to consider if you or any of your loved ones might currently be addicted to this class of medication...much better for yourself or your loved ones to become free of these things now, if possible -- rather than reaching that point where these drugs are no longer available -- while still addicted to them.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...reposting this, from page 5...

dconrad000 wrote:
dconrad000 wrote:In case this might be of help, I have recently come across something that has a proven track record over the past 18 years, and has helped tens of thousands who have been battling these issues. I recently sent this e-mail out to family members and friends.

...and the captives shall go free...

Finally...a proven, simple, inexpensive method by which a great many people are feeling better enough, that they are then able to work with their doctors to taper off their medications...saving the expense of those prescription medications -- and saving themselves from the very real and damaging side-effects of those medications. This is also helping many to overcome a variety of addictions to other substances, as well. People are finding that they are functioning and feeling well -- without the use of those prescription medications or other substances to which they were previously dependent.

Several independent studies, including one at Harvard Medical School have shown that it works extremely well for most people (19 out of 22 in the Harvard Medical School Study).

The product is now combined with a vehicle that can get it out to the public, world wide -- designed by good men of integrity -- who know what they are doing. I believe that in not too many years, this product will be a house-hold name in all the industrialized countries of the world...and that millions will be given the opportunity to choose to be liberated from the chains of dependency on prescription medication and other substances.

For more information, including video testimony from many, of the profound positive effects this is having on individuals and families -- you may visit the following site:

http://www.drdaveconrad.com/

You will see from the testimony of many that this has worked for them in their families, even when the medication-approach has failed.
Here is a great, 15 minute interview of Tony Stephan. Anyone interested in the topic will appreciate seeing this:

Last edited by dconrad000 on October 4th, 2017, 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

This 15 minute interview from the post just above, of Tony Stephan details how as a result of prayer and fasting, Tony had a break-through which led to the development of the product that first saved his family -- and then, without marketing -- but simply via word of mouth, and because the product worked -- helped tens of thousands of others over the past 18 years.

If you found that 15 minute clip interesting, you will find this next one even more-so. It is 82 minutes long, but much more detailed about what Tony Stephan and his family went through. One of the amazing things you will see in this video, is how Big Pharma and the Canadian equivalent of the FDA, with all their might and power tried to kill this product, but how it was miraculously saved so that it can come forth, now...and you will see how surely, without divine intervention, indeed this product would now be dead and gone -- exactly as very powerful forces had wished it so.

Last edited by dconrad000 on October 4th, 2017, 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Re: Real Killer of Nicole Simpson & Ron Goldman

Post by dconrad000 »

...reposting, from page 5...

kathedralegs wrote:...Valuable information here that many could benefit from. Thanks again DConrad000! It has made all the difference in my life!

dconrad000 wrote:Thank you, Kathedralegs for sharing what you have experienced. You are helping a great many with your real-life, and very personal testimony.

...from page 4...
dconrad000 wrote:Thank you very much, Kathedralegs for the PM you sent regarding your progress and for granting permission to post that PM here now. It is very, very good news and should be an inspiration to all.

Here it is, dated 2-25-2012:
kathedralegs wrote:
I am about 6 mos into being off all my psychotropic drugs. It has been quite a roller coaster ride but I knew it was my time. I hadn't been comfortable taking them for years and after reading all the information you had posted, was able to wean off and with the help of a fantastic herbalist, get much more stable. It is an amazing feeling to know that I am facing the world on my own and I am not trapped into "having" to take a prescription.

Thanks again Dconrad! Your posts were instrumental in starting me down the path...

For any that may have missed it...this was Kathedralegs original post on this thread...page 3, dated 4-20-2011. Thanks again, Kathedralegs for your inspirational post and update on your progress.
kathedralegs wrote:
Well dconrad, you have turned my world upside down. I have been on antidepressants off and on for 20+ yrs and have yet to be "cured". I have tried on a number of occasions to get off the meds because I had been through the counseling to deal with any issues, had put my trust in my Heavenly Father and knew who I was and where my strength came from. But every time I thought I could get off the meds I would do ok for a time and then the debilitating depression and feeling of despair would return. No amount of prayer, scripture study and temple attendance could convince me that life at best was difficult and worst almost impossible to endure. I have had a very nagging concern about how I would survive without my meds when life as we know it changes. I have spent the last four days watching every link related to the conspiracy to drug anyone and everyone for the sole purpose of obtaining the all mighty dollar. I had NO IDEA the history of these medications!!!! I am so angry and feel so duped. X( X( I am exceptionally grateful that I listened to the Spirit when we were trying to decide to put my ADD son on meds in sixth grade. Fortunately, all of my kids have escaped the trap that I am in but I have a sister and a mother that have been on meds for a long time. My journey to get off of these antidepressants will have to be something I do without their knowledge until I am successful because they would not be supportive of such a move. Fortunately I have a very supportive husband who is helping me research all the info I need to do this safely. As soon as I am successful, I will be shouting from the roof tops to anyone who will listen about this evil conspiracy to control and enslave. I appreciate your posting this thread. It was the right time for me and I anticipate will make an incredible difference in the quality of my life and the life of those around me. So begins the journey.

waking
captain of 100

Post by waking »

I will just share a short summary of what I did to get off my anti depressants. If there is more interest I will share more. First thing, I tried several times to get off...a couple of times cold turkey(never a good idea), and a couple of times short reduction in dose. I realized nothing would be successful until I had the tools to deal with my depression. I hit rock bottom a couple of years ago (while still on the medication) and decided I needed to be able to get off these crazy meds(I believe they make you more depressed in the long run) and get a grip on my life. I needed to be able to prove to myself that I could be without the medication. This was a VERY SLOW process. You have to be very patient with yourself. Research how to deal with depression. There are many clues you can pick up on just by reading articles and learning what has helped other people. Just because something doesn't work the first time you try, don't give up. REALIZE that depression is CYCLICAL. You will have periods where it comes and goes, ebbs and flows. You will never be cured from depression. This is where you have to be very patient. You will have days where you can't get out of bed, just be determined that it won't last forever. Sunlight and exercise are huge, not miracles, but you have to have both!!! Give yourself permission to be depressed, just put a limit on it. Tell yourself you will not let yourself slide back down rock bottom, you've been there and you refuse to go back. Giving yourself permission to be depressed is huge. You have to be so very patient with yourself and realize you will always struggle with depression, but it doesn't have to own you. It can be managed. THat is the goal, manage it, not cure it. These are the tools. Keep trying new things. Sometimes you have to force yourself to go out and do something. Keep doing it. Again, set limits, like, "I"ll go to the store for 5 min and then come home." You have to get out of the house. Find something that makes you laugh. You might have to force yourself to laugh, but laugh. I know when you are depressed you think this is all impossible, or that person is not as depressed as you, or whatever. You have to want it more than anything. You have to keep telling yourself you will not let yourself hit rock bottom again.

Any way, I first cut my dose of medication in half. I was on a high (double than normal) dose. I stayed at that level for about 4-6 months. Then I went down to the next lowest dose for another 6 months. I felt sick for atleast 2-3 weeks. You have to muscle through this. My doctor said if it was too bad I could add prozac because it had fewer side affects when you wean off of it. I didn't need to do this. I didn't want to have to come off 2 drugs. Then I went down to the lowest possible dose for 4 months. I finally tapered this lowest does every other day for about 2 months, then went to every other day for a month or two, then every third day for 2 months then, sporadically for a couple of weeks. I felt some side affects for several months. They were fairly mild. I know I would tear up at nothing all the time. My emotions were all over the map for atleast 6 months. Still can tear easily. I think that is a permanent side affect. I am in a much better place. It is a struggle, but worth it. My husband says I am better now than I was on the medication. I am more coherent, more present, happier.

Hope this helps someone. :)

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Thank you for the post, Waking. That is commendable that you were able to come off your medication in that manner.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Here is an interesting testimonial of how Tony Stephan's formulation helped this person to feel better and be happier, without the damaging effects of medication.
Last edited by dconrad000 on October 4th, 2017, 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Tony Stephan's daughter, Autumn Stringam's testimony -- very interesting.

Last edited by dconrad000 on October 4th, 2017, 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Tony Stephan's son-in-law, Dana -- Autumn's husband's testimony -- very interesting.

Last edited by dconrad000 on October 4th, 2017, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Bipolar -- now symptom free for the first time in 25 years.

Last edited by dconrad000 on October 4th, 2017, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Note, if you are currently on psychotropic medication don't just go off it. The support organization mentioned in the 82 minute Tony Stephan video above is available and will work with your doctor to get you off safely, and in a manner that is most comfortable to you. They have been doing so since 1996 and are considered to be the experts at doing this, as testified in the court case to be so by Dr Charles Popper of Harvard Medical School, referenced in the 82 minute Tony Stephan video above. No one else has more experience than they at getting people safely and comfortably off their medication, as their own body begins producing neurotransmitters more in harmony with the way that it should. So watch that video, posted above, for more information and details about that. After watching the video, if you still have any questions about that, don't hesitate to PM me or contact me through my website.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Bipolar Suicide Stopped; Self Mutilation Stopped

Last edited by dconrad000 on October 4th, 2017, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Out of control son, hurting others...now calm and considerate.

Last edited by dconrad000 on October 4th, 2017, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Drug Addiction Recovery

I couldn't figure out how to embed this next one from Vimeo. It is a 1 minute and 39 second video of his mother telling how she had spent tens of thousands of dollars on rehab, and nothing had worked prior to this. She explains how this seemed to help his brain to function right and helped him to feel better enough that he no longer felt the need for all those substances, and he was able to kick all of his addictions. Here is the link to that one:

http://vimeo.com/88303538

Last edited by dconrad000 on October 4th, 2017, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

See page 5 and previous pages for boatloads of documentation on the side effects and other important information about psychotropic medication.

I wish to re-emphasize this:

dconrad000 wrote:
Note, if you are currently on psychotropic medication don't just go off it. The support organization mentioned in the 82 minute Tony Stephan video above is available and will work with your doctor to get you off safely, and in a manner that is most comfortable to you. They have been doing so since 1996 and are considered to be the experts at doing this, as testified in the court case to be so by Dr Charles Popper of Harvard Medical School, referenced in the 82 minute Tony Stephan video above. No one else has more experience than they at getting people safely and comfortably off their medication, as their own body begins producing neurotransmitters more in harmony with the way that it should. So watch that video, posted above, for more information and details about that. After watching the video, if you still have any questions about that, don't hesitate to PM me or contact me through my website.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...phenomenal interview here. Every parent and grandparent needs to see this.

For more information on the topics discussed, see the following two threads:

"Safely Come Off Antidepressant & Other Psychotropic Meds"

http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... &start=150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...and "Vaccine Infowar In Cardston Country"

http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... &start=240" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Author of, "Confessions Of A Former RX Drug Pusher" Gwen Olsen
a former top, 15-year-pharmaceutical marketing rep, now telling the truth -- interviewed by Mike Adams
Last edited by dconrad000 on October 4th, 2017, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...bump...

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

https://archive.org/details/scm-322606- ... ilipcushma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...bump...

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bonanno" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bonanno's contributions to the field, summarized in his book, "The Other Side of Sadness: What the New Science of Bereavement Tells Us About Life After a Loss,"[10] include the following:

The idea that Resilience is the most common, natural reaction to loss or trauma.
Introducing rigorous scientific methods of research to the field of bereavement and trauma;[9][11][12]
Describing for the first time, a natural resilience as the main component of grief and trauma reactions[13] in people who face major losses, such as the death of a spouse, the loss of a child, having suffered sexual abuse as a child, or losing a loved one in severe stressor events, such as the World Trade Center collapse of 9-11-01;
Replacing with scientific findings the major concepts of grief that are theoretical, unsupported scientifically, but remain popular among practitioners[14] and the lay public today, such as Kübler-Ross model of the stages of grief and the idea of grief work based on the Freud's ideas;[13][15]
Demonstrating scientifically that some practices common in grief counseling, trauma counseling, and among therapists after potentially traumatic events can be harmful.[16] These practices include asking people to talk about a loss[2] or to cry about a loss. These practices are common parts of public policy and are based on the underlying assumption that people are not resilient;
Showing that genuine laughter and smiling is a healthy response to a loss or stressor event;[13] is protective;[14]
The first and only researcher having obtained and used pre-loss data to understand the processes of grief;
Based on pre-loss data, outlining four trajectories of grief;[13]
Demonstrating that absence of grief or trauma symptoms is a healthy outcome, rather than something to be feared as has been the thought and practice until his research;[17]
Coining the phrase "coping ugly" to describe the idea that coping with grief takes many forms, some of which seem counter intuitive.[17]
Because resilience is natural, suggesting that it cannot be "taught" through specialized programs[17] and that there is virtually no existing research to design resilience training nor is there existing research to support major investment in such things as military resilience training programs;[17]
ResilienceEdit

Bonanno's research found psychological resilience to be at the core of human grief and trauma reactions. Bonanno's finding of resilience overturns what has been the status quo assumption of a person's experience of grief and trauma in the West since Sigmund Freud nearly a century ago. Bonanno's contribution to the field is to have found resilience through rigorous research and not through anecdotal evidence, theorizing, or simple but unreliable methodology.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...bump...

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Although I've never taken anti-depressants etc., I have suffered from depression and anxiety at times.
I'm still (forever) learning, but this is how I see it now...

Life is intended to have some down times & stress.
Ideally, we don't ever stop pushing on through developmental stages - and "don't attempt to keep puting new wine in old bottles" so to speak (positive disintegration). Ie: When we learned to walk on our own, it was great in giving us freedom, but we were also sad & maybe overwhelmed at times (think terrible 2s) but we pushed through and didn't revert back to not walking.

Still, depression or anxiety etc. can become debilitating and we can get stuck. In that case, we need to push ourselves to do what we don't feel like doing - exercise (outside preferrably), reach out to others, write and accomplish goals, get good sleep and nutrition (Esp vitamin D/Calcium & Magnesium).

Oh yeah: Feeling is preceded by thought, so figure out distorted thinking that's making you feel bad...
http://psychcentral.com/lib/15-common-c ... ns/0002153" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For deeper and also long-term healing, consider what your lifetrap is (childhood coping method that is now counterproductive).
http://www.schematherapy.com/id73.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...bump...

nothingness
Hi, I'm new.

Post by nothingness »

www.truehope.com Answers for this issues we are discussing .....