SAFELY COME OFF ANTIDEPRESSANT & OTHER PSYCHOTROPIC MEDS

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
blondenblueeyed
captain of 100

Re: Real Killer of Nicole Simpson & Ron Goldman

Post by blondenblueeyed »

I saw this video several months ago and it made perfect sense to me. I always believed OJ was somehow
involved or at least knew who the real killer was but I never believed he actually did the deed. A couple
of things in the trial stuck in my mind that didn't make sense. First of all OJ went to McDonalds just before
the murders took place. He ate a Big Mac and fries. If he was planning this murder he would have never
eaten a big meal. His stomach should have been so churned up just thinking about possibly murdering
his ex-wife he couldn't have eaten a popsicle much less a Big Mac and Fries. :ymsick: That alone stopped me from passing a private guilty verdict.

Of course OJ is now getting his just desert for a different crime. His son....well he may have escaped the death penalty here
but he won't escape the consequences in the next life. And the WHOLE of mankind will really know WHO did it. The devil
will seal him as his own for 1000 years. :ymdevil:

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...since this is the start of a new page, I am re-inserting this...

dconrad000 wrote:This is an e-mail I've been sending out as a public service in my community and beyond. Any of you who would like to do the same, feel free to PM me your e-mail address and I will forward you the e-mail complete with live, working links.

How To Safely Come Off Antidepressant Medication And Other Psychotropics

3-3-11

I am in the process of sending this out to a great number of residents of Sanpete County and beyond -- along with all of the North and South Sanpete County School District employees and members of the School District Boards; the Central Utah Health Department employees; and the Sanpete County civic employees, including law enforcement personnel.

...as well of course, to my family members and friends.

Although this is not a problem for any of my immediate family members...our family is natural-health-oriented; have not had so much as an aspirin in the house in twenty-plus years of marriage -- and we all enjoy exceptionally good health...

...nevertheless...amongst my extended family members there have been several that have been struggling with this very serious issue. One in particular, recently has been of very great concern to me, and if not for a miracle -- would be dead now...woke up in the middle of the night a couple of months ago with a crazy urge to kill them self...downed their whole bottle of medication and went back to bed. Not realizing what had happened, their spouse arose early and left for work, while they lay comatose in bed. If it had not been for two other family members having had a "worried" feeling and coming to check on them -- this person surely would have been dead by the time their spouse returned from work. As it was, this person was ambulanced to a small-town hospital -- too far gone for them...life-flighted to a large, well-equipped hospital, where they were barely saved.

I consider it to be a miracle that this person is still with us. I believe that God had some special purpose for intervening, by "pressing upon the minds" of those two family members...which saved this beloved person from certain death...to become yet just one more psychotropic-related-death-statistic.

I decided to see what I could do to help this extended family member and have uncovered information that I think that many of you will appreciate. If a natural-health-oriented family like ours could have so many in our not-so-natural-health-oriented circle of extended family members and friends that are struggling with this issue, I am quite certain that each and every one of you do, as well. Perhaps in your case, it might be someone even closer -- such as a daughter, a son, a spouse -- but nevertheless, you have those you love and care about that are affected by this issue, as do we, I am sure.

At the bottom, I will provide a link to documentation which includes expert testimony from many, credible witnesses -- that psychotropic medication for a great many people, has as a side effect, the very symptoms they are purported to counter-act. They cause depression. They cause suicide. They cause violence. In fact, in the documentation provided you will see that persons on psychotropic medication are 10 times more likely -- an astounding 1000% more likely -- to engage in acts of violence or suicide, than if they were never put on the medication in the first place. In addition to these detrimental effects to the mind, these drugs, additionally have absolutely devastating general health consequences -- such as causing liver damage, pancreatic damage, kidney damage, nerve damage, weight gain, high cholesterol, diabetes, stroke, epilepsy, sleep disorders, impotence, infertility, lack of energy and drive, depression...and the list goes on.

When people are initially placed on these medications, those very serious side effects are often either down-played -- or not mentioned at all. Additionally, people being placed on these medications are often told that they are not addictive or habit forming. That is not true, they are very much so -- and unless one comes off them in the proper way, the withdrawal effects can be extremely severe...causing the person to believe that they really need them, that they cannot be without them -- and that they are going to have to stay on them for the rest of their lives...indeed, that is what they are told by most doctors and psychiatrists that prescribe them. Either knowingly, or unknowingly, they are most often never told about the safe and successful methods by which they really can come off those medications safely, with minimal to no withdrawal effects...and methods by which they can actually become well, healthy, and medication free -- without all the disastrous and ruinous effects of being on that medication.

You might be surprised to know that there has been a simple, effective program that has safely gotten over 40,000 people off of these medications for good, over the past 11 years -- since 1999. The program is run by a charitable, non-profit foundation. The program is free. It provides the simple instructions for both the prescribing doctor and the patient. Simply let your doctor know that you want him/her to help you become free of the medication with the use of this program. Hand him/her the information pertinent to the doctor for adjusting the prescriptions according to the instructions and the tapering schedule. You will need to employ the services of a compounding pharmacy. That is a pharmacy with the equipment and expertise to formulate prescriptions into customized, precisely incremented doses. There is a toll free support number that can provide you with any specific information you might need. If your doctor does not seem to care enough about you to be willing to help you with this -- or has the attitude that you must stay on your medication, despite your wishes to the contrary -- fire your doctor, and find one that will listen to you and be respectful of your desire to take control of your own health and life. If you per chance are having trouble finding such a doctor, feel free to contact me, and I will steer you towards one. I am aware of a few...in fact, towards the bottom, I will include information for a very respected and highly renowned psychiatrist that has been telling people the truth about these medications for years and has helped a very, very great many people off these medications -- has helped them to be well and to be medication free. In fact that doctor uses and highly recommends the program of which I have just spoken. I will provide that information a little further down...

...but first...you have absolutely got to see this! My wife, Mary just found this yesterday. I consider the timing of her finding this to be divine Providence. This will give you a little dose of reality, as to the dramatic transformation to the better that can occur in a person's life -- when they decide to take control of their own health and life -- and get off of these disastrous and ruinous medications. This is an absolutely beautiful, vibrant person -- so full of health, vigor and life -- that was totally and hopelessly addicted to these medications from her teens to the age of 47 -- now completely medication free since 1997. You would never know that she is 61 years old now...and the transformation that she made will astound you. She did it before and without the help of the above mentioned program, which has since made it much easier for people to do (the above program has a success rate of approximately 80%...pretty much anyone that wants to do it, can do it -- with a modest amount of effort).

Here is a link to a short video where she tells her story. The video is only about 20 minutes long, but I must say, it is the best video I have seen in a long, long time. I absolutely love this woman! I think I am going to adopt her as my aunt.

My Natural Mental Health Recovery Story

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=EB6B9 ... 740B5D97EE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (21:51 Minutes)

...from the caption below the video...

At the age of 45 I was told that I would spend the rest of my life in and out of mental institutions. Name any psychiatric drug that existed between 1950 and 1997 and I am sure I was on it or a combination of several at some point during my late teenage years through adult life. After hearing about natural and alternative treatments for other illnesses, I decided I wanted to try these healing methods on myself to see what would happen. I had nothing to lose. In 1997 I walked away from the mental health system . . . I have not been on medication of any kind since 1997. This week I turned 61 and I feel better than I ever thought possible!

...another short clip...only about 6 minutes long...which gives a small glimpse into this beautiful person's talents and many contributions since her transformation.

Domestic Violence Speaker/Domestic Violence Show Trailer

http://youtu.be/vLLKU-3wEu8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (6:48 Minutes)

This Electrifying One-Woman Performance was created at the request of a YWCA for "a week without violence" campaign program. After what was supposed to be a onetime event in 1998, word-of-mouth about the show quickly spread. Today, "I Am Domestic Violence" is still in demand for women's conferences, schools, college campuses and in-house corporate awareness programs.

Here is a link to the program referenced above:

The Road Back

http://www.theroadback.org/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you have questions or need help, call the toll free number provided during business hours. If no one answers, leave a message and someone will return your call. If you need help finding a compounding pharmacy, for example they'll help you find one...or help you with whatever other questions you might have...again, it is a non-profit, charitable organization, and the service is free.

Here is a testimonial about "The Road Back" program, from the highly respected and regarded psychiatrist referenced above:

"Here's an essential handbook on how to safely and more easily wean yourself (under medical supervision) off the heavily over-prescribed psychotropic medications. I have used the program with my patients and it works!" Hyla Cass M.D. Author of Supplement Your Prescription

Here are some short video clips of some very interesting things that Dr Hyla Cass has to say:

Hyla Cass, MD -- Natural Health

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyE0AEM9NTo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (2:08 Minutes)

Dr. Hyla Cass: First Do No Harm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnFjaWLIUik" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (3:22 Minutes)

Psychiatrist Hyla Cass says most psychiatrists simply label patients mentally ill based solely on symptoms and put them on dangerous and addictive drugs, instead of doing complete physical examinations to find and treat underlying medical conditions which can manifest as psychiatric symptoms. There are numerous non-harmful medical solutions that patients are not being offered. She also discusses the severe withdrawal effects of psychiatric drugs and what patients need to know about safely getting off of these drugs under a doctor's supervision.

Dr. Hyla Cass Speaks Out Against Meds on THE QUICK FIX
(Again here, she makes reference to "The Road Back Program" founded by James Harper)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPg2vEDxEvw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (4:00 Minutes)

Dr. Cass on "The View"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ocQo2w4Hk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (4:30 Minutes)

Hyla Cass M.D. appears on The View, along with one of her successfully treated patients, speaking about natural approaches to treating depression.

Hyla Cass Bio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABFAJjGL6d0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (4:33 Minutes)

Dr. Hyla Cass explains how she became interested in going into the health field, and emphasizing in natural health care methods.

Biography and Curriculum Vitae -- extremely impressive:

http://www.cassmd.com/about.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is her main website:

http://www.cassmd.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dr Hyla Cass is an exceptionally brilliant, honest, compassionate doctor. She really keeps the Hippocratic Oath that she took..."First Do No Harm". She is telling the truth about these things. Believe her and transform your life...or help to transform the life of a loved one.

You must also see this: Evidence and testimony from several expert witnesses regarding the disastrous and ruinous effects of psychotropic medication:

http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... 20&t=15609" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(For information that pertains specifically to this topic, begin with the 7th post down from the top of the first page, time-stamped, Weds, January 5th, 7:44 pm...continuing on from there, to the bottom of the second page.)

...and this: Evidence and testimony from several expert witnesses regarding varying degrees of brain damage that can result from vaccinations, that can later lead to diagnosed, brain-dysfunction-disorders and accompanying psychotropic prescriptions:

http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... &start=180" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(The entire page 7)

...and this...
dconrad000 wrote:...after sending the above e-mail out, someone that received it was kind enough to send me this. This is an absolute must-see for for every person, parent and grandparent!

Making A Killing: THE UNTOLD STORY OF PSYCHOTROPIC DRUGGING

Psychotropic drugs. It’s the story of big money—drugs that fuel a $330 billion psychiatric industry, without a single cure. The cost in human terms is even greater—these drugs now kill an estimated 42,000 people every year. And the death count keeps rising. Containing the testimony of a great many highly credible witnesses, including former drug company sales reps and researchers, lawyers, mental health experts, the families of victims and the survivors themselves, this riveting documentary rips the mask off psychotropic drugging and exposes a brutal but well-entrenched money-making machine.

To view it in full screen mode, use this link:

https://youtu.be/JsqDyEMkLpQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last edited by dconrad000 on March 28th, 2015, 4:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...bump...

liberty_belle
captain of 100

Post by liberty_belle »

This is excellent! My heart just is ripped up thinking about how OJ feels. I dont think he did his son or anyone he knows any favor's though by protecting him. He is a ticking bomb and his first obligation should have been to the rest of his family and the community...a very difficult thing to do for a parent....but necessary! I cant imagine the shock he was in and acted very irrational.

As far as the meds go...I was the active (I'm inactive now) AZ Director for the International Coalition for Drug Awareness for 9 years. http://www.drugaweness.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and can tell you that whether its prescribed meds or illegal drugs, its nearly the same thing becasue they work on the same receptor sites. Paxil is a close to PCP as you can get. Our Executive Director, Dr Ann Blake Tracy just told me, as I sent her the link, that OJ has been on Prozac. This is a normal thing to do to an individual the moment a tragedy happens.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Thank you very much, Kathedralegs for the PM you sent regarding your progress and for granting permission to post that PM here now. It is very, very good news and should be an inspiration to all.

Here it is, dated 2-25-2012:
kathedralegs wrote:
I am about 6 mos into being off all my psychotropic drugs. It has been quite a roller coaster ride but I knew it was my time. I hadn't been comfortable taking them for years and after reading all the information you had posted, was able to wean off and with the help of a fantastic herbalist, get much more stable. It is an amazing feeling to know that I am facing the world on my own and I am not trapped into "having" to take a prescription.

Thanks again Dconrad! Your posts were instrumental in starting me down the path...

For any that may have missed it...this was Kathedralegs original post on this thread...page 3, dated 4-20-2011. Thanks again, Kathedralegs for your inspirational post and update on your progress.
kathedralegs wrote:
Well dconrad, you have turned my world upside down. I have been on antidepressants off and on for 20+ yrs and have yet to be "cured". I have tried on a number of occasions to get off the meds because I had been through the counseling to deal with any issues, had put my trust in my Heavenly Father and knew who I was and where my strength came from. But every time I thought I could get off the meds I would do ok for a time and then the debilitating depression and feeling of despair would return. No amount of prayer, scripture study and temple attendance could convince me that life at best was difficult and worst almost impossible to endure. I have had a very nagging concern about how I would survive without my meds when life as we know it changes. I have spent the last four days watching every link related to the conspiracy to drug anyone and everyone for the sole purpose of obtaining the all mighty dollar. I had NO IDEA the history of these medications!!!! I am so angry and feel so duped. X( X( I am exceptionally grateful that I listened to the Spirit when we were trying to decide to put my ADD son on meds in sixth grade. Fortunately, all of my kids have escaped the trap that I am in but I have a sister and a mother that have been on meds for a long time. My journey to get off of these antidepressants will have to be something I do without their knowledge until I am successful because they would not be supportive of such a move. Fortunately I have a very supportive husband who is helping me research all the info I need to do this safely. As soon as I am successful, I will be shouting from the roof tops to anyone who will listen about this evil conspiracy to control and enslave. I appreciate your posting this thread. It was the right time for me and I anticipate will make an incredible difference in the quality of my life and the life of those around me. So begins the journey.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...bump...

iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Post by iamse7en »

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

dconrad000 wrote:...bump...

This crap does not need to be bumped please stop.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

7cylone7, I would agree with you if the thread were merely about what it is titled. However, that's not really what it is about. It began that way, but then quickly transcended into something much more important. I might consider giving it a rest when Utah no longer tops the charts for antidepressant/psychotropic medication prescriptions. Best wishes to you.

DC

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

dconrad000 wrote:7cylone7, I would agree with you if the thread were merely about what it is titled. However, that's not really what it is about. It began that way, but then quickly transcended into something much more important. I might consider giving it a rest when Utah no longer tops the charts for antidepressant/psychotropic medication prescriptions. Best wishes to you.

DC

Funny thing happened last night on the way home. ON the Radio was the author of the book, “O.J. is Innocent and I Can Prove It: The Shocking Truth about the Murders of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman.“ by William Dear. It was pretty good. He says the same thing you did that drugs were the main reason this murder happened. There is a ton of evidence to show that OJ's Son did commit the murders and OJ was trying to cover for him.

Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/04/03/ ... z1qzZ43GmV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A Texas private investigator, in a new book, claims O.J. Simpson's oldest son, Jason, has been overlooked as a suspect in the grisly murders of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman.

William Dear claims to have circumstantial evidence collected throughout a 17-year investigation that links Jason, a Miami chef, to the deadly stabbings.

Dear, the author of the new book, O.J. is Innocent and I can Prove It, says he sifted through Jason's abandoned storage locker and found a hunting knife that forensic experts believe is the murder weapon.

He also found photos of Jason wearing knit caps similar to the one discovered at the crime scene that failed to link O.J. to the crime, the New York Post reports.

Dear is urging investigators to re-open the case. None of his allegations have been proven in court.

"There is little doubt that O.J. was at the murder scene, but only after the murders, and it's time for the local authorities to pay attention and act on this information, so the families of these victims can know the truth before the real killer strikes again," Dear said in a statement.

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

more info

“Our suspect [Jason] at the time was 5’11″ and 235 pounds,” Dear said.

“He was 24 years old, and he was on probation for assaulting his previous employer with a knife. In addition to that, he’s had three attempted suicides and has been in a psychiatric unit.”

And

Dear alleges that Jason Simpson was working as a chef in a Beverly Hills restaurant and had put together a special meal for the family.

Brown did not attend the dinner and that could have been what set him off.

“You’re dealing with a young man who just weeks prior had checked into a hospital where he said he was out of his medication and was about to rage,” Dear said.

“I have no doubt he had no intention of killing her, but [he] confronted her and, as a result, something happened.”

The diaries he obtained from the storage unit, which were allegedly written by Jason, refer to the young man’s obsession with knives and the problems he was purportedly dealing with.

One entry allegedly reads, “It’s the year of the knife for me. I cut away my problems with a knife. Anybody touches my friends — I will kill them. I’m also tired of being Dr. Jekyll [and] Mr. Hyde.”

It is a compelling case.

I take by my crap comment back. Murder has no statute of limitation. I think he should be tried. But would a Jury convict?

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

I appreciate that, 7C.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Antidepressant Drugs Causing Epidemic of Mania, Mayhem and Murder - April 9th, 2012
America’s addiction to dangerous SSRI’s hits crisis levels.

http://www.infowars.com/antidepressant- ... -of-mania/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...It’s abundantly clear that the epidemic of craziness and violence we are witnessing both in America and by U.S. troops abroad is being fueled by dangerous psychotropic drugs, subscription pharmaceuticals that are causing normally sane people to fly off the hook and act out with insane acts of mania or violence.

Such shocking incidents will continue to happen at an ever-increasing rate until there is a massive backlash against the pharmaceutical industry and establishment doctors for pushing drugs that are directly causing violence, lunacy and bloodshed....

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...bump...

iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Post by iamse7en »

lol, again? are you serious?

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...yes, Iamse...deadly serious...
dconrad000 wrote:
...I might consider giving it a rest when Utah no longer tops the charts for antidepressant/psychotropic medication prescriptions...

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...bump...

Rob
the Sunbeam

Post by Rob »

Glad you bumped this. I forgot about this...

North Texas P.I. Makes Case For OJ Simpson’s Innocence
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/05/09/nort ... innocence/
NORTH TEXAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – The OJ Simpson murder trial divided the country, but a private eye from North Texas has just written a book which points the finger at another possible suspect.

William Dear lives on a large ranch near Hubbard, Texas. The quiet, rural retreat is probably the last place anyone would expect to find evidence that exonerates OJ Simpson, but dear– a retired police officer and long-time private eye- has turned one of the out buildings on his ranch into his own crime lab. He allowed us to look at the evidence that supports the case he makes in his new book, “OJ Simpson is Innocent and I Can Prove It.”

He’s spent 18 years reviewing the facts of the case. Just days after the murder, dear flew to Los Angeles and walked the crime scene. That’s when he began to suspect that police were after the wrong man.

“I realized based on what I had been told that OJ didn’t do it. I believe that he had to have been at the crime scene, but I believe he was at the crime scene after the murders.”

William Dear says he ruled out a number of suspects before focusing on Jason Simpson, OJ’s son from his first marriage. His book paints a picture of a deeply disturbed young man.

“We have a young man who was 24 at the time, 5 foot 11. 235 pounds and when we checked his criminal record, he was on probation at the time of the murder for assaulting his former employer.” Dear said.

Under a deal, Jason Simpson agreed to plead guilty to a reduced charge of disturbing the peace and was ordered to stay away from his former boss.

Dear dug through Jason Simpson’s trash, where he says he found prescriptions used to treat seizures and possibly a rage disorder. He also claims to have bought the contents of Jason Simpson’s storage locker which were put up for auction after no one paid the bill. Dear says it contained diaries from 1993, personal photos of the Simpson family, a sport coat that looks like the one Jason wore on the day of the verdict, and at the bottom of the box a knife. He’s spent about a million dollars pursuing the case– even going so far as to buy a 1993 jeep that he says Jason Simpson owned in 1994.

His book says on the night of the murders, Nicole Simpson had made plans to eat with friends at a restaurant where Jason worked, but changed her mind and went to another restaurant instead.

“I interviewed several people who were there that night and who told me Jason appeared to be very upset, and they attributed that the fact that Nicole did not show up.” Dear said and makes the case that Jason Simpson may have gone to Nicole’s home to confront her although a girlfriend told police Simpson spent the night with her. Dear believs under that scenario Jason and Nicole could have gotten into a heated argument.

“She may have gotten in his face, he may have gotten in hers. She’s wanting him to go because she’s expecting Ron Goldman. Things escalated and as a result the knife came down on the top of her head.” Dear said.

His book makes the case that the knife Dear obtained could have been the murder weapon. He cites forensic experts which told him that the bottom of the knife matches a cut on the top of Nicole’s head.

The author also believes OJ Simpson went to the crime scene after the Nicole and Ron Goldman were both dead.

“I think he either got in touch with his dad by cell phone or called him or went directly to the house. His dad didn’t totally believe him. When OJ came back,” Dear goes on to speculate, “he bent down, took off one of the gloves, checked for her pulse and when he did the head went one way, the body went another, he drops the glove, looks up and sees Ron Goldman, panics and he’s out of there.”

The book contains a photo of Jason Simpson wearing a black knit hat that looks like one found by police at the crime scene.

“We know that a knit cap was found at the crime scene. We know it contained hair from an afro American and a dog. But they couldn’t say it came from OJ Simpson,” said Dear who wants a grand jury investigation and DNA testing on the hair. But he says no one involved with the case is willing to take a second look at that evidence or any or the many other arguments he makes in else his 500 page book.

“I’ll let the evidence speak for itself,” said Dear responding to the suggestion that he could be wrong about Jason Simpson. “That’s why you don’t see me saying he did it. He’s a major overlooked suspect.”

CBS 11 made numerous attempts to contact Jason Simpson about William Dear’s book, but we were unable to reach him. The district attorney’s office in Los Angeles told us it has no comment. We reached out to OJ Simpson’s attorney who told us Simpson has no comment on the allegations in dear’s book, and went on to say that Simpson is focused on appealing his conviction for armed robbery and kidnapping in Nevada.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

How Big Pharma and the Psychiatric Establishment Drugged Up Our Kids - May 17th, 2012
Martha Rosenberg | Author breaks down the architecture of a pharma industry that has drugged our young to the point of no return.

http://www.infowars.com/how-big-pharma- ... -our-kids/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...“Children are known to be compliant patients and that makes them a highly desirable market for drugs,” says former Pharma rep Gwen Olsen, author of Confessions of an Rx Drug Pusher.6 “Children are forced by school personnel to take their drugs, they are forced by their parents to take their drugs, and they are forced by their doctors to take their drugs. So, children are the ideal patient-type because they represent refilled prescription compliance and ‘longevity.’ In other words, they will be lifelong patients and repeat customers for Pharma.”

Just as it used to be said in obstetric circles, “Once a cesarean, always a cesarean,” it’s also true that “once a pediatric psychiatric patient, always a pediatric psychiatric patient.” Few, indeed, are kids who start out diagnosed and treated for ADHD, bipolar disorder, and other “psychopathologies” who end up on no drugs, psychologically fine, and ready to run for class president. Even if they outgrow their original diagnoses—a big “if” with a mental health history that follows them—the side effects from years of psychoactive drugs and their physical health on mental, social, and emotional development take their toll. Even children on allergy and asthma drugs, which are promoted for kids as young as age one, are now known to develop psychiatric side effects according to emerging research.7

Kids who start out with psychiatric diagnoses are not only lifers—they are expensive lifers usually shuttled into government programs that will pay for psychiatric drug “cocktails” that can approach $2,000 a month...

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...bump...

iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Post by iamse7en »

Oh man can I please unsubscribe from this. Serious flaw in this forum that I can't remove threads from "view your posts" list. Do you really need to bump this a few times a month?

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

iamse7en wrote:
Oh man can I please unsubscribe from this...

Yes, scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page, and the unsubscribe button is at the bottom right.

...I can't remove threads from "view your posts" list...

That is correct. Everytime you post on this thread it will bump the title of this thread back to the top of your "View Your Posts" list.

...Do you really need to bump this a few times a month?

No, I do not need to...but I fully intend to. As I stated earlier, I may consider giving it a rest when Utah no longer tops the prescribed-psychotropic-medication-charts.

I do wish you well, I-7.

For the sake of those within your circle of family members and friends who are on anti-depressent or other types of psychotropic medication, you may want to give some contemplation to the following thought expressed in the following post from page 2 of this thread:

dconrad000 wrote:
dconrad000 wrote:
CDC: Antidepressants most prescribed drugs in U.S.
By Elizabeth Cohen, CNN

http://articles.cnn.com/2007-07-09/heal ... =PM:HEALTH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...an important point to consider in light of the above fact...

We are going into hard times in these last days. At some point, when things get bad enough, these drugs will no longer be available to those who are still addicted to them. Of all the problems associated with these medications, sudden discontinuation while still addicted, for many causes very serious problems. A great many have extreme and agonizing withdrawal symptoms. A great many get really psychotic. A great many really go beserk. This is going to cause a tremendous problem for those still addicted to these medications, as well as to those around them that are going to have to deal with the aftermath. There is going to be a tremendous spike in violence, chaos and mayhem due to this -- to add to the problems that will already be inherent in those darkening days, as we sink further and further into those really hard times.

...just something to consider if you or any of your loved ones might currently be addicted to this class of medication...much better for yourself or your loved ones to become free of these things now, if possible -- rather than reaching that point where these drugs are no longer available -- while still addicted to them.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...bump...

Rass922
captain of 100

Post by Rass922 »

dconrad000 wrote:...very interesting and credible info...the real killer of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman uncovered. It might surprise you.

OJ GUILTY BUT NOT OF MURDER

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9946122795#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (to view it full screen, click here)

DGMbsflag.gif
DGMbsflag.gif (8.75 KiB) Viewed 9431 times
DGMbsflag.gif
DGMbsflag.gif

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

I'm all right with you continuing to believe that OJ did it. However, that's really not what this thread is about.