Abdominal migraines?

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Jamescm
captain of 100

Abdominal migraines?

Post by Jamescm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhELrg1XC1g

This is my wife's channel, largely about home schooling and blindness that I am entirely and completely probably not promoting on the side because I love her more than . This video, however, describes recurring symptoms that our son has. It has gone on for a couple of years now, and we've been trying to nail down exactly what the problem is. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is truly is, or how to address it?

Rand
captain of 1,000

Re: Abdominal migraines?

Post by Rand »

I will be brief, because I don't know very much about him or his condition, but, what I can see leads to some counsel.
On another thread on this site, it talks about a book called "The Plant Paradox" By a Steven Gundry.
It looks like your son may have powerful food reactions that result in the pain he has. Put him on this diet, consider rebuilding his gut flora after he has been on the diet for two weeks by adding Pre and Probiotics. If this is a good fit for him, he will feel some improvement in a few days. Give it a try, post how he feels after a few days. Two weeks is a pivotal time to see how much improvement he will have. Good luck.

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Post by brlenox »

Jamescm wrote: February 14th, 2018, 3:08 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhELrg1XC1g

This is my wife's channel, largely about home schooling and blindness that I am entirely and completely probably not promoting on the side because I love her more than . This video, however, describes recurring symptoms that our son has. It has gone on for a couple of years now, and we've been trying to nail down exactly what the problem is. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is truly is, or how to address it?
I know he is young and may not be able to communicate some of the issues even if he did have them but I have a couple of questions.

How many courses of antibiotics has he been on in his life?

Has anyone in your family had similar issues? and or regular migraine headaches?

Does he swallow properly i.e. do things ever get stuck in his throat? - particularly meat and or mashed potatoes.

Is his heart rhythm regular or does he skip beats on occasion?

Does he ever get cramps in his legs?

Does he have cavities? how many?

Are his finger nails and hair brittle or pretty normal.

Have you used real kefir grains before? Not the store bought in a container variety but material you culture yourself?

Does he have anything that he just craves and always wants to eat?

When he eats does he have good eating habits, or did he before this all started?

Have you considered a comprehensive hair analysis for mineral states. 100 times more useful than a blood test.

We'll start here and see where this goes.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

You can try to see about identifying food allergies. Abdominal issues are often digestive issues like food allergies. But part of the problem in addressing this is that a lot of Dr's don't often take food allergies or food allergy testing seriously. But such issues CAN be quality of life threatening and can be chronic.

You can try going off wheat for a few weeks. You can try going off dairy products too. And you can try combinations of both. It can take more than a few days of trying this to nail it down though because your system would be calming down in the process.

Build up of eating what you are allergic too can cause really bad problems like Krohn's Disease/Crone's Disease...however you spell it. Also some people have identified inability to digest certain foods as causing and contributing too arthritis and join pain through the particles of stuff that can't be filtered right ending up being deposited in joints etc.

In our family food allergies are a major issue. They do run in the genes but its sometimes different for every family member. Some people it affects differently too. Symptoms and triggers can be different in direct family relationships. We have several family members that have trouble with wheat, and one that also has trouble with dairy. And some family members with dairy problems in our family can eat cheese and yogurt but not milk.

There is a lot of great affordable foods you can adapt too if this is a food allergy issue. Rice dishes like curry rice example...

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

Thank you for your responses!

I'll have to look at "The Plant Paradox". When I hear "plant paradox", I think of fungi; because they're very plant-like, yet apparently not plants, or some such.

Let's say about thirty. I think his previous doctor liked money.

Has anyone in your family had similar issues? and or regular migraine headaches?
Someone on my wife's side has regular migraine headaches.

Does he swallow properly i.e. do things ever get stuck in his throat? - particularly meat and or mashed potatoes.
He's never had issues swallowing.

We're not aware of any heart irregularities.

He hasn't complained of such before.

I can' say I know when the last time he's been to a dentist was.

Pretty normal.

Have you used real kefir grains before? Not the store bought in a container variety but material you culture yourself?
I haven't heard the term "kefir grain" prior to your post.

He really likes milk. Also oreos and candy, but he is five after all.

When he eats does he have good eating habits, or did he before this all started?
He has an average diet for a five year old, I suppose. He'll eat some vegetables in stew or a casserole, he has pretty restrictive amounts of refined sugars for his age, he takes chewable multivitamins and gets decent protein.

Have you considered a comprehensive hair analysis for mineral states. 100 times more useful than a blood test.
I'm unaware of this test. Shall we ask his doctor?

Wheat or dairy issues were some of the ones we suspected earlier on, but abstinence from these things did him no good.

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

His gut is probably compromised and it will take time to help it to heal. That is what the Plant Paradox is about. It will be tough for a 5 year old, but healing from 30 courses of antibiotics is not an easy road to heal from, they devastate the gut bacteria, but a vitally important one.
I would stand by my earlier brief suggestions. Blessings

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

Jamescm wrote: February 15th, 2018, 8:37 pm Thank you for your responses!

I'll have to look at "The Plant Paradox". When I hear "plant paradox", I think of fungi; because they're very plant-like, yet apparently not plants, or some such.

Pretty normal.

He has an average diet for a five year old, I suppose. He'll eat some vegetables in stew or a casserole, he has pretty restrictive amounts of refined sugars for his age, he takes chewable multivitamins and gets decent protein.

Wheat or dairy issues were some of the ones we suspected earlier on, but abstinence from these things did him no good.
Turns out we really didn't need to go beyond the first question. Thirty courses of antibiotics is a criminal act. In the average healthy intestinal track are over 400 + species of bacteria, yeasts and such that work symbiotically to maintain the health of a human being. Some are more robust than others but in the very balanced ecology of the gut biome the opportunists are kept in balance and actually serve a purpose in maintaining the health of the individual.

For instance, Escherichia coli or e-coli as it is commonly referenced is always a part of a healthy intestinal biome. It is a robust bacteria and actually can take quite a bit of abuse from most antibiotics. Another robust yeast that we often hear about is candida albicans, which is what cause yeast infections. However, it is ever present and held in check in a healthy gut biome.

There is a couple of strains of bacteria that all they do in the gut is they create a slime coating which coats the interior of the intestines. Doesn't help you digest anything but it does prevent certain bad gram negative bacteria from being able to cling to the walls of the intestine and establish residency. Salmonella, listeria, campylobactor are bad bacteria that have to work a hundred times harder to get established in a healthy gut and so they should not cause the problems we see today because of our weakened conditions.

In a healthy gut, there are bacteria that help digest the lactose in milk and the casein which is the primary protein in milk. However, if those strains of bacteria disappear then you have what every one is calling a lactose allergy or a casein allergy. In 90 % of the cases it is not that you actually started life with these allergies but that your doctor caused these conditions by excessive abuse of antibiotics which killed certain strains of good bacteria in your gut while the antibiotics were going after whatever the bad bacteria had taken up residency in your body.
Or worse no bacteria as antibiotics are often prescribed for viral conditions to combat secondary inflamations etc.

Of the 400 + bacteria in your digestive tract some are very sensitive to antibiotics and some are more enduring. However, each course of antibiotics takes a toll on who survives. We hope it kills the bad guys, but the tragedy is that it also kills the good guys. Each time a good strain is destroyed, any number of things can result. An opportunist such as Candida Albicans, the yeast infection dude, (antibiotics don't kill yeast) may expand it's territory and actually leave the intestinal tract and enter the body - causes all kinds of havoc. This is because the good bacteria and other good yeasts become imbalanced and conditions favor an explosion of candida albicans. Now I am only talking for a moment here about candida albicans just to illustrate what can happen. This link will explain a few other things:

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/should-y ... tibiotics/

Now again I am NOT pointing at candida alibicans, I am simply trying to provide enough description to give you an idea of what is going on in your sons intestinal track. I assure you that there is no way that he has undergone 30 + courses of antibiotics and not suffered greatly in the health of his intestinal flora.

As I have mentioned, there are good bacteria that compose the intestinal flora micro biome. To have had as many courses as your son in such a short time and I would guess of increasingly broad spectrum (which means it kills multiple varieties of bacteria, instead of being a narrow spectrum which is more targeted.) antibiotics means that even if one course didn't wipe out a particular variety without time to recover the next course did it in. Every time a specie dies out, one more function is not going to be accomplished in your sons digestive efforts. It is said that over 90% of our immune system resides in our guts. Perhaps meat will not digest but will instead rot. It could be the same for starchy items, the strains that work of particular starches get killed and your son no longer digests those things they are simply left to rot in the intestines during the time they reside there. The create all sorts of imbalance, gases from rotting food, poisoning from rotting food etc. and sometimes the body responds by accelerating the process with diarrhea, other times the smell is simply the most foul odor conceivable.

The solution. You are in a very difficult place. When we consider the sheer number of bacteria species that could have been affected and how difficult it is to recolonize the intestines it is impossible to reintroduce all of the bacteria species that have been destroyed. There are two options. We can work with what we have in the form of viable probiotics and try to at least get some of the major players back in place. There is no other probiotic with as many beneficial bacteria as Kefir. With over 52 currently identified good bacteria and yeasts nothing even comes close. A product called Primal Defense is also one that you would do in addition to kefir as it provides a couple of key bacteria strains normally found in dirt that kefir does not possess. If you live in Utah, I would be glad to give you a start and introduce you to the process of what you will need to do to make this work. It is not a quick fix. This is a real problem that is going to take dedication to even help relieve. However, an amount of relief should come quickly if you are fortunate.

The second choice I only suggest because you may be closer to this option than we can determine. In the process of antibiotics destruction of your intestines, there is one other very robust bacteria that can eventually triumph as one of the last to go. Clostridium difficile or C-diff as it is commonly referred to is kind of a end result of excessive antibiotic abuse. The doctors play it down and say that there can be a full recovery but if you understand what is going on then we can ignore that comfort. Again I am not saying that he has this issue but that it is where he is possibly heading without some sort of intervention. Now again don't go all anxiety on me as I am not saying he has this but I want to point out the treatment for those cases that are unsuccessful. Following is some info about c-diff.
C. difficile is naturally present in the gut, or intestinal tract. It is most often present in younger people and levels drop as people age. It is present in 66 percent of infants and 3 percent of adults.

Healthy people are not usually affected by C. difficile. However, some antibiotics may alter the balance of good bacteria in the gut, allowing C. difficile to multiply. Then it can cause diarrhea and possibly more serious illness.

Most cases of C. difficile infection occur in healthcare environments because of their link to antibiotic therapy. A significant number of hospitalized patients are taking antibiotics.

Older people are more susceptible to the infection and also more likely to experience worse symptoms. For instance, in 2010, over 90 percent of all deaths due to C. difficile occurred in people over the age of 65 years.

Most patients with C. difficile infection recover completely without any long-term consequences. A small percentage experience complications, some of which can be fatal. Reinfection can occur after treatment.

Symptoms
The following signs and symptoms can occur as a result of C. difficile infection:

watery diarrhea, which may be mild to severe
bloody or blood-stained stools
elevated body temperature
mild abdominal cramps and tenderness
The symptoms mentioned above are generally caused by inflammation of the lining of the large intestine, or colitis. Although rare, C. difficile can also cause:

peritonitis, or infection of the lining of the abdomen
septicemia, or blood poisoning
perforation of the colon
Signs and symptoms in more severe cases may include:

dehydration
loss of appetite
more severe abdominal cramping and pain
nausea
pus or blood in stool (feces)
watery diarrhea, so that the person may need the bathroom 10 or more times in a day
weight loss
C. difficile infection can be fatal, but this is rare. The risk of a life-threatening condition is higher among older patients and individuals with existing serious health conditions. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/172329.php
The only reason I am bringing this up is that the only treatment that can truly repair a gut biome is only authorized for C-Diff and is called a fecal matter transplant. As a medical procedure it basically comes down to taking some poop from a healthy donor processing it quickly and putting it down a tube and passing it into the upper intestine, bypassing the stomach and its acids, of the recipient. Usually before the medical profession will approve this procedure a person is often within hours /days of death. However, it is so effective and perfect for the issue that with two to three hours of administering this solution the person is completely and visibly improved and moving to a rapid recovery.

They should authorize this procedure for Krohns, irritable bowl syndrome (IBS) diverticulitis, and any other of the issues that we have caused from the abuse of antibiotics. However medical procedures are strictly regulated and doctors are not allowed to go outside of recommended modalities ar they risk their licenses.

Now if you will do some research on this process you will find some alternatives that I am not going to elaborate on. I do not know you folks and I have to say that when we are not comfortable with what we need to accomplish we can make many mistakes that sometimes do more harm than good. I don't want to elaborate on the fecal matter material but encourage you to do your own research - there are some option's that were this me I would make the effort. The fact that you have been so involved with doctors does point to a need for a paradigm shift. There are times when they do what can only be done by them. However, we have become too complacent and are giving them carte blanche to do whatever they want and that is not wise. This is something you are learning the hard way.

In one of your comments someone mentioned that epsom salts helped ease some of the issues. This is because magnesium is poorly absorbed in a healthy intestine at best and even less absorbed in a compromised system. However, it actually is better absorbed through the skin than the intestinal track. Since a magnesium deficiency is at the root of most types of migraine headaches it should be helping your son as well.

However, in a nut shell your doctor who authorized 30 or more courses of antibiotics has created this problem for you and they are not in a position to provide a solution. You will have to do this on your own or find a good doctor who asks the "question how often has your son been on antibiotics". That person is at least acknowledging and manifesting some insight as to the problem and may be more sympathetic to providing solutions. For the most part everything I have written is only vaguely acknowledged by the medical profession and that only if you know enough to put them in a corner as they try to deny contributing factors of their profession. Some naturopaths might be help but many are as ignorant an others. This is an intestinal flora issue the solution has to address that point. As your son grows and the demands for nutrition are increased for a growing body this will become worse. I would start with the kefir and then the primal defense and then educate yourselves, educate yourselves, educate yourselves.

This is far from a comprehensive presentation of data, but I am hoping to explain things well enough that you can get the picture of what has occurred. There is again so much more that I could write but this is enough for now. If you are interested we can discuss the hair analysis later.

Tree
captain of 100

Post by Tree »

Why are you making this complicated? He is missing 3 nutrients in his diet.

brlenox wrote: February 15th, 2018, 11:23 pm

Pretty normal.

Turns out we really didn't need to go beyond the first question. Thirty courses of antibiotics is a criminal act. In the average healthy intestinal track are over 400 + species of bacteria, yeasts and such that work symbiotically to maintain the health of a human being. Some are more robust than others but in the very balanced ecology of the gut biome the opportunists are kept in balance and actually serve a purpose in maintaining the health of the individual.

For instance, Escherichia coli or e-coli as it is commonly referenced is always a part of a healthy intestinal biome. It is a robust bacteria and actually can take quite a bit of abuse from most antibiotics. Another robust yeast that we often hear about is candida albicans, which is what cause yeast infections. However, it is ever present and held in check in a healthy gut biome.

There is a couple of strains of bacteria that all they do in the gut is they create a slime coating which coats the interior of the intestines. Doesn't help you digest anything but it does prevent certain bad gram negative bacteria from being able to cling to the walls of the intestine and establish residency. Salmonella, listeria, campylobactor are bad bacteria that have to work a hundred times harder to get established in a healthy gut and so they should not cause the problems we see today because of our weakened conditions.

In a healthy gut, there are bacteria that help digest the lactose in milk and the casein which is the primary protein in milk. However, if those strains of bacteria disappear then you have what every one is calling a lactose allergy or a casein allergy. In 90 % of the cases it is not that you actually started life with these allergies but that your doctor caused these conditions by excessive abuse of antibiotics which killed certain strains of good bacteria in your gut while the antibiotics were going after whatever the bad bacteria had taken up residency in your body.
Or worse no bacteria as antibiotics are often prescribed for viral conditions to combat secondary inflamations etc.

Of the 400 + bacteria in your digestive tract some are very sensitive to antibiotics and some are more enduring. However, each course of antibiotics takes a toll on who survives. We hope it kills the bad guys, but the tragedy is that it also kills the good guys. Each time a good strain is destroyed, any number of things can result. An opportunist such as Candida Albicans, the yeast infection dude, (antibiotics don't kill yeast) may expand it's territory and actually leave the intestinal tract and enter the body - causes all kinds of havoc. This is because the good bacteria and other good yeasts become imbalanced and conditions favor an explosion of candida albicans. Now I am only talking for a moment here about candida albicans just to illustrate what can happen. This link will explain a few other things:

Now again I am NOT pointing at candida alibicans, I am simply trying to provide enough description to give you an idea of what is going on in your sons intestinal track. I assure you that there is no way that he has undergone 30 + courses of antibiotics and not suffered greatly in the health of his intestinal flora.

As I have mentioned, there are good bacteria that compose the intestinal flora micro biome. To have had as many courses as your son in such a short time and I would guess of increasingly broad spectrum (which means it kills multiple varieties of bacteria, instead of being a narrow spectrum which is more targeted.) antibiotics means that even if one course didn't wipe out a particular variety without time to recover the next course did it in. Every time a specie dies out, one more function is not going to be accomplished in your sons digestive efforts. It is said that over 90% of our immune system resides in our guts. Perhaps meat will not digest but will instead rot. It could be the same for starchy items, the strains that work of particular starches get killed and your son no longer digests those things they are simply left to rot in the intestines during the time they reside there. The create all sorts of imbalance, gases from rotting food, poisoning from rotting food etc. and sometimes the body responds by accelerating the process with diarrhea, other times the smell is simply the most foul odor conceivable.

The solution. You are in a very difficult place. When we consider the sheer number of bacteria species that could have been affected and how difficult it is to recolonize the intestines it is impossible to reintroduce all of the bacteria species that have been destroyed. There are two options. We can work with what we have in the form of viable probiotics and try to at least get some of the major players back in place. There is no other probiotic with as many beneficial bacteria as Kefir. With over 52 currently identified good bacteria and yeasts nothing even comes close. A product called Primal Defense is also one that you would do in addition to kefir as it provides a couple of key bacteria strains normally found in dirt that kefir does not possess. If you live in Utah, I would be glad to give you a start and introduce you to the process of what you will need to do to make this work. It is not a quick fix. This is a real problem that is going to take dedication to even help relieve. However, an amount of relief should come quickly if you are fortunate.

The second choice I only suggest because you may be closer to this option than we can determine. In the process of antibiotics destruction of your intestines, there is one other very robust bacteria that can eventually triumph as one of the last to go. Clostridium difficile or C-diff as it is commonly referred to is kind of a end result of excessive antibiotic abuse. The doctors play it down and say that there can be a full recovery but if you understand what is going on then we can ignore that comfort. Again I am not saying that he has this issue but that it is where he is possibly heading without some sort of intervention. Now again don't go all anxiety on me as I am not saying he has this but I want to point out the treatment for those cases that are unsuccessful. Following is some info about c-diff.
C. difficile is naturally present in the gut, or intestinal tract. It is most often present in younger people and levels drop as people age. It is present in 66 percent of infants and 3 percent of adults.

Healthy people are not usually affected by C. difficile. However, some antibiotics may alter the balance of good bacteria in the gut, allowing C. difficile to multiply. Then it can cause diarrhea and possibly more serious illness.

Most cases of C. difficile infection occur in healthcare environments because of their link to antibiotic therapy. A significant number of hospitalized patients are taking antibiotics.

Older people are more susceptible to the infection and also more likely to experience worse symptoms. For instance, in 2010, over 90 percent of all deaths due to C. difficile occurred in people over the age of 65 years.

Most patients with C. difficile infection recover completely without any long-term consequences. A small percentage experience complications, some of which can be fatal. Reinfection can occur after treatment.

Symptoms
The following signs and symptoms can occur as a result of C. difficile infection:

The symptoms mentioned above are generally caused by inflammation of the lining of the large intestine, or colitis. Although rare, C. difficile can also cause:

perforation of the colon

dehydration
loss of appetite
nausea
watery diarrhea, so that the person may need the bathroom 10 or more times in a day
weight loss
C. difficile infection can be fatal, but this is rare. The risk of a life-threatening condition is higher among older patients and individuals with existing serious health conditions. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/172329.php
The only reason I am bringing this up is that the only treatment that can truly repair a gut biome is only authorized for C-Diff and is called a fecal matter transplant. As a medical procedure it basically comes down to taking some poop from a healthy donor processing it quickly and putting it down a tube and passing it into the upper intestine, bypassing the stomach and its acids, of the recipient. Usually before the medical profession will approve this procedure a person is often within hours /days of death. However, it is so effective and perfect for the issue that with two to three hours of administering this solution the person is completely and visibly improved and moving to a rapid recovery.

They should authorize this procedure for Krohns, irritable bowl syndrome (IBS) diverticulitis, and any other of the issues that we have caused from the abuse of antibiotics. However medical procedures are strictly regulated and doctors are not allowed to go outside of recommended modalities ar they risk their licenses.

Now if you will do some research on this process you will find some alternatives that I am not going to elaborate on. I do not know you folks and I have to say that when we are not comfortable with what we need to accomplish we can make many mistakes that sometimes do more harm than good. I don't want to elaborate on the fecal matter material but encourage you to do your own research - there are some option's that were this me I would make the effort. The fact that you have been so involved with doctors does point to a need for a paradigm shift. There are times when they do what can only be done by them. However, we have become too complacent and are giving them carte blanche to do whatever they want and that is not wise. This is something you are learning the hard way.

In one of your comments someone mentioned that epsom salts helped ease some of the issues. This is because magnesium is poorly absorbed in a healthy intestine at best and even less absorbed in a compromised system. However, it actually is better absorbed through the skin than the intestinal track. Since a magnesium deficiency is at the root of most types of migraine headaches it should be helping your son as well.

However, in a nut shell your doctor who authorized 30 or more courses of antibiotics has created this problem for you and they are not in a position to provide a solution. You will have to do this on your own or find a good doctor who asks the "question how often has your son been on antibiotics". That person is at least acknowledging and manifesting some insight as to the problem and may be more sympathetic to providing solutions. For the most part everything I have written is only vaguely acknowledged by the medical profession and that only if you know enough to put them in a corner as they try to deny contributing factors of their profession. Some naturopaths might be help but many are as ignorant an others. This is an intestinal flora issue the solution has to address that point. As your son grows and the demands for nutrition are increased for a growing body this will become worse. I would start with the kefir and then the primal defense and then educate yourselves, educate yourselves, educate yourselves.

This is far from a comprehensive presentation of data, but I am hoping to explain things well enough that you can get the picture of what has occurred. There is again so much more that I could write but this is enough for now. If you are interested we can discuss the hair analysis later.

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

Tree wrote: February 16th, 2018, 3:43 pm Why are you making this complicated? He is missing 3 nutrients in his diet.

Pretty normal.

Symptoms

perforation of the colon

dehydration
loss of appetite
nausea
weight loss

It would have been helpful, if you had elaborated on your thoughts more completely. I would also be interested in your analysis and what led you to that conclusion. Either way when one considers the damage that 30 + courses of antibiotics would do to the digestive track, it may well be that he is lacking far more than three nutrients. When the flora is damaged it affects the absorption of all nutrients.

My explanation is designed to be explanatory to individuals so that they can consider upon what has occurred and it will make sense.

However, again perhaps you could elaborate.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

The first thing I would suspect is parasites. I don't know why we know to check our pets for them but doctors don't really check people for them.

Dr. Hulda Clark has an herbal full body cleanse you can buy on her website and she explains how to do it for kids. Basically it shouldn't be a problem for kids since the herbs are safe. She also recommends that every American needs to do the parasite cleanse first thing before any other cleanses.

The problem with parasites is they really can cause problems when they reach a toxic load and start dying off because they release toxic gases that can cause bloating and other stomach pain.

Definitely follow your instinct. I knew I had parasites show up in my dreams before I felt to do a parasite cleanse. It is fairly common for kids to get worms, if they come into contact with any fecal matter and do not wash their hands properly.

Here are 2 quick examples but all parasites will cause the symptoms mentioned in your video.

Trichinella: Infection with the microscopic parasite Trichinella leads to trichinellosis, also known as trichinosis. People contract the parasite by eating raw or undercooked meat from infected animals. Initial signs and symptoms include diarrhea and abdominal cramping.

Worms. An infestation of roundworms can cause bad stomach aches if the infestation has been allowed to get out of hand. A stomach ache caused by worms stems from bloating and excessive gas. It can also cause cramps and possibly diarrhoea and will not respond well to any home remedies.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

My son had parasites when he was 2. The regular doctor had no clue. He had them for about a year and a half. I finally went to a chiropractor who did a really expensive test on him to find out. He gave him an herbal cure that cleared him right up.

I think brlenox definitely has a point. You can't go through 30 rounds of antibiotics without suffering damage and I would hit the fermented foods right away, parasite or no. But I also think parasites are something that should be looked at. They are definitely a possibility.

Tree
captain of 100

Post by Tree »

No need to elaborate. It is 3 nutritional deficiencies. It is that simple.

brlenox wrote: February 16th, 2018, 6:03 pm
Tree wrote: February 16th, 2018, 3:43 pm Why are you making this complicated? He is missing 3 nutrients in his diet.

Pretty normal.

Symptoms

perforation of the colon

dehydration
loss of appetite
nausea
weight loss

It would have been helpful, if you had elaborated on your thoughts more completely. I would also be interested in your analysis and what led you to that conclusion. Either way when one considers the damage that 30 + courses of antibiotics would do to the digestive track, it may well be that he is lacking far more than three nutrients. When the flora is damaged it affects the absorption of all nutrients.

My explanation is designed to be explanatory to individuals so that they can consider upon what has occurred and it will make sense.

However, again perhaps you could elaborate.

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

Tree wrote: February 18th, 2018, 8:05 pm No need to elaborate. It is 3 nutritional deficiencies. It is that simple.
Odd response. You have said nothing twice now. It would seem that is the extent of your knowledge on the matter.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

brlenox wrote: February 18th, 2018, 11:32 pm
Tree wrote: February 18th, 2018, 8:05 pm No need to elaborate. It is 3 nutritional deficiencies. It is that simple.
Odd response. You have said nothing twice now. It would seem that is the extent of your knowledge on the matter.
brlenox......please! :)

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

eddie wrote: February 19th, 2018, 5:20 am
I know...I know...I just have such trouble with ignorance that parades as knowledge. ...Oh well my quest for moderatorship was a bit too lofty a goal...

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

brlenox wrote: February 19th, 2018, 9:55 am
eddie wrote: February 19th, 2018, 5:20 am
I know...I know...I just have such trouble with ignorance that parades as knowledge. ...Oh well my quest for moderatorship was a bit too lofty a goal...
Our goals must be realistic and obtainable, Like, " I will not go back to Outer Darkness." ( Made myself laugh!) :lol: :lol:

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Agreed. By not listing the "3 nutritional deficiencies" you are actually saying nothing.

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

Oh, something is being said. 'I know something that is obvious that you don't. Therefore, you are lacking. I am not. If you beg, maybe I will bestow upon you my knowledge'... or something close to that.
The problem is, not all knowledge is valuable nor accurate. Given the lack of supporting insight and comment, it appears to be more condescending bluster than actual experience derived knowledge.

Tree
captain of 100

Post by Tree »

BrianM wrote: February 19th, 2018, 3:58 pm
Agreed. By not listing the "3 nutritional deficiencies" you are actually saying nothing.
I know more than you. The deficiencies I talk about I have seen in my practice. Your ignorance about the subject tickles me. Evidently, your lack of knowledge to answer the OP question and to fill in what I am talking about is very evident. Go back to your cave and troll someone else.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Tree wrote: February 20th, 2018, 10:12 am
I know more than you. The deficiencies I talk about I have seen in my practice. Your ignorance about the subject tickles me. Evidently, your lack of knowledge to answer the OP question and to fill in what I am talking about is very evident. Go back to your cave and troll someone else.
I think the issue is that you said he's missing 3 nutrients but you, probably knowingly, left out which 3 nutrients you're referring to. So why don't you just tell us which 3 nutrients you're talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2DqcXeGTyc

Crackers
captain of 100

Post by Crackers »

Are you playing some sort of weird game? Everyone else has posted information in an attempt to be helpful to this little boy and his family. What is it exactly that are you attempting to do? This is very curious behavior. Are you just trying to strum up business?

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

shadow wrote: February 20th, 2018, 10:35 am
I think the issue is that you said he's missing 3 nutrients but you, probably knowingly, left out which 3 nutrients you're referring to. So why don't you just tell us which 3 nutrients you're talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2DqcXeGTyc
Ha-ha without even looking up the link this was EXACTLY what I was thinking. :D

In all fairness brlenox makes sense and speaks truth. Tree you haven't given advice, just claims that you are smart and know what it is. Please share with the dear man who has a sick child.

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

The condescending bluster continues... will it ever end?

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

brlenox is right, I know because I'm just that smart... :D

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

eddie wrote: February 20th, 2018, 9:30 pm brlenox is right, I know because I'm just that smart... :D
Well...I have to agree...he is that smart.