Who Is Your Favorite Local Talkshow Host?

Discuss principles, issues and candidates for the 2006 and previous elections.

Who is your favorite local talk-show host?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:50 pm

Bob Lonsberry
50%
Doug Wright
No votes
E. Jackson Stockwell
No votes
Barbara Jean (Born on the 4th of July)
No votes
S. P. Romney
No votes
KSL's Nightside Project
No votes
Kyle 2 K
No votes
Other
No votes
None of the Above
50%

Total votes: 2

jonholb55
captain of 100

Who Is Your Favorite Local Talkshow Host?

Postby jonholb55 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:50 pm

This is the second part of the question that I asked on 31 October 2006. Afer you have made your selection, please expain why. Thank-you
I am here to try to better understand the history of mankind in the context of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. I, therefore want to exchange ideas and have an intellectual and spitually enlightening discussion. Thank-you

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

Medical Cost Sharing - It's not insurance it's better!

jonholb55
captain of 100

Why I Selected Bob Lonsberry

Postby jonholb55 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:59 pm

I enjoy listening to Bob Lonsberry when he talks about local issues in an LDS context. He has become far too partisan and looks at everything through the myopic lense of the Republican Party. Earlier this week, a person called in on Bob's program encouraging people to examine and vote for the Constitution Party. Bob's response was predictable and disappointing. He said, "Don't they meet down at the State Mental Hospital the second Tuesday of each month?" You judge and make comments. Thank-you
I am here to try to better understand the history of mankind in the context of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. I, therefore want to exchange ideas and have an intellectual and spitually enlightening discussion. Thank-you

Return to “2006 and Previous Elections”