election fraud

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
prew
captain of 100

election fraud

Post by prew »

Here is an interesting article. I gives a link to a pdf file that describes the various ways the election can be stolen. It doesn't go into detail on the stealing process. Apparently, it is already available in the corners of the world wide web.
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20061028-8098.html

Swmorgan77
captain of 100

Post by Swmorgan77 »

I don't think electoral fraud is necessary in Utah. The good ole' rhetorical fraud works well enough here :)

Call Me Jack
captain of 10

Re: election fraud

Post by Call Me Jack »

The USA has a long history of vote fraud. Compared to other Western countries, it is quite staggering.

Ohio 2004 was one of the dirtiest contests. Ken Blackwell told Ohio's counties that they could destroy election records in defiance of a court order that required the counties to keep those records. We'll never know the truth about what happened in that election.

And then there were those exit polls that were extremely accurate in the 30 or 40 non-battleground states but not in the battleground states where Bush got more (official) votes than the exit polls predicted. Strange and highly unlikely.

Though the GOP seems to be the most corrupt lately, the Democrats have done their fair share to undermine the integrity of elections. Who could forget LBJ's popularity with dead voters?