The voting record of Rob Bishop can ve viewed at http://www.thenewamerican.com/focus/ci/index.htm
One can see that Bishop voted in favour of:
* $21 billion for foreign aid in 2006
* 21% increase in ssocial welfare expenditures
* Supplemental funds for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars
* the NationalAnimal Identification System
* more welfare for aid to farmers, the food stamp program, and child nutrition.
All 3 Utah congressional representatives and both senators have very unconstitutional voting records, much worse than I would expect from a state with so many voters under commandment to "befriend" the US Constitution. But I note that all 3 congressional representatives and one senator have challengers this year from the Constitution Party. See http://www.cputah.org/
But I guess until the Prophet tells us to keep that commandment to "befriend" the Constitution, and maybe even tells Utah Mormon voters to vote for the CP candidates, you will continue to be stuck with the traitors you have in Congress now.
Have any of you Utah voters written to your congressmen asking why they so often propose and support bills and programs that are unconstitutional?