What we're up against

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

What we're up against

Post by lundbaek »

Ref.: http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,640198210,00.html

These excerpts show what we're up against

What do Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Texas all have in common?
Deseret Morning News graphic They are the only states in the nation where most residents believe President Bush is doing a good job as president.

Utahns give Bush the highest job-approval rating of any state in the nation, a separate poll conducted a week ago by SurveyUSA found.

"Bush is a deeply moral man," and that reflects well for him in Utah, a conservative, moral state, said Joe Cannon, chairman of the Utah Republican Party.

But Utah is also the most LDS state in the nation. And members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, no matter where they live, are viewed as a "subgroup some of the most Republican voters in the nation," (Joe) Cannon said.

79scholar
captain of 100

Re: What we're up against

Post by 79scholar »

lundbaek wrote:"Bush is a deeply moral man,"
*puke*

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Bush is a moral man

Post by lundbaek »

I quoted Joe Cannon. And I quioted those lines from the article at http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,640198210,00.html
for the express purpose of showing what ZCMI really means: Zion's Conglomerate of Mormon Idiots. Seriously, though, it is tragic that apparently the vast majority of American LDSs fail to see the tragedy that is befalling our Constitution and our country. Why me? Why most of you? Why do we get it while so many others, including people of a calibre I would surely expect to get it, don't get it.

79scholar
captain of 100

Post by 79scholar »

Oh I know. It still made me hurl.

I find that line is in the same stupidity calibre as:
"WalMart cares about its employees."