Dinner and Debate among Utah 2010 Senate candidates

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Dinner and Debate among Utah 2010 Senate candidates

Post by Original_Intent »

Just received this email (actually a few days ago, sorry!) and just realized some here may be interested. Cost is $35 if you order by midnight tomorrow (Wed, Jan 6). After that it is $40, or paying at the door is again $35 but does not include dinner. Also, don;t worry about being a member of I-Caucus if you would like to come. I believe all candidates who will be challenging Bennett in the GOP primary wil be there.
Greetings all I-caucus members,

On Friday night January 15th, The Independence Caucus is hosting our first annual fundraising dinner, with featured guest Thomas Paine (as portrayed by Dr. Bob Basso)

Afterwards, U.S. Senate candidates will participate in a principled debate on "The Principles of Fiscal Responsibility and Constitutional Authority".

Confirmed participants in this debate are (in alphabetical order): Tim Bridgewater, Cherilyn Eager, Mike Lee, and James Williams.

Plus, there will be a "meet and greet" session for you to meet all of the candidates up close and in person.

You can find all the details for this "Constitutional Evening in 3d: Dinner, Drama, and Debate" and purchase tickets on-line to reserve your seats by clicking on this link:

http://www.ourcaucus.com/fundraiser.html