The MK ULTRA Illuminati Story

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
LdsMarco
captain of 100

The MK ULTRA Illuminati Story

Post by LdsMarco »

Here is a guy who knew Svali personally. The story he tells gives me the chills. As crazy as it sounds, I totally believe this guy. BTW, Svali says the next guy in line is the one and only anti-christ. This is by far real secret combinations :twisted:

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: The MK ULTRA Illuminati Story

Post by Juliet »

Here is my testimony that it is true. I had to be willing to die to get out. For some reason they didn't kill me but let me go after the torture. Maybe they think they can still control me and just let me think they were letting me go. But I believe in freedom and I won't ever give up deprogramming and trying to tell others and save lives.

https://youtu.be/H08qXsr653s
Last edited by Juliet on December 2nd, 2017, 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Juliet wrote: December 2nd, 2017, 10:01 pm Here is my testimony that it is true. https://youtu.be/H08qXsr653s
Julie, I'm assuming you're a member of the LDS church? Is it okay I send this to LDS Watchmen? It's a youtube channel controlled by a couple of members of the church. But if I do, there's a good chance it'll be uploaded to the channel.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

LdsMarco wrote: December 2nd, 2017, 10:04 pm
Juliet wrote: December 2nd, 2017, 10:01 pm Here is my testimony that it is true. https://youtu.be/H08qXsr653s
Julie, I'm assuming you're a member of the LDS church? Is it okay I send this to LDS Watchmen? It's a youtube channel controlled by a couple of members of the church. But if I do, there's a good chance it'll be uploaded to the channel.
Yes permission to share granted to anyone as long as I am not called crazy and slandered for what I have to say.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Juliet wrote: December 2nd, 2017, 10:06 pm Yes permission to share granted to anyone as long as I am not called crazy and slandered for what I have to say.
No worries about that. That is the reason why the comment section is always disabled. Thanks

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Juliet wrote: December 2nd, 2017, 10:06 pm Yes permission to share granted to anyone as long as I am not called crazy and slandered for what I have to say.
Julie, there's a huge chance your youtube channel will begin to have a lot more new subscribers if your video is uploaded. Just an FYI :)

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

LdsMarco wrote: December 2nd, 2017, 10:15 pm
Julie, there's a huge chance your youtube channel will begin to have a lot more new subscribers if your video is uploaded. Just an FYI :)
Thank you it is an important message to get out to people.

Lyster
captain of 100

Post by Lyster »

Searched Svali. Lead me to projectcamelot.org/svali.html.

Header: CIA, FBI are all infiltrated. So are Mormons, etc.

Svali:
"Many of the administrators and directors at the FBI are also Illuminists. The CIA helped bring over German scientists after WWII. Many of these were also Illuminati leaders in their own country, and they were welcomed with open arms by the U.S. group. They also funnelled all information they were learning to the Illuminati.

The Mormons affiliated years ago in a meeting with Illuminati leadership in the 1950s. The same with the Jehovah's Witnesses." (emphasis mine)

LDS Marco, since you've posted in support of Svali, but also posted in support of the Church, what exactly are your thoughts on the emphasized portion? Or, Juliet, since you've posted in testimonial support of Svali, what are your thoughts? :?:

No malice/traps here! Truly want to know what you think. :!:

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Lyster wrote: December 3rd, 2017, 11:59 pm Searched Svali. Lead me to projectcamelot.org/svali.html.

Header: CIA, FBI are all infiltrated. So are Mormons, etc.

Svali:
"Many of the administrators and directors at the FBI are also Illuminists. The CIA helped bring over German scientists after WWII. Many of these were also Illuminati leaders in their own country, and they were welcomed with open arms by the U.S. group. They also funnelled all information they were learning to the Illuminati.

The Mormons affiliated years ago in a meeting with Illuminati leadership in the 1950s. The same with the Jehovah's Witnesses." (emphasis mine)

LDS Marco, since you've posted in support of Svali, but also posted in support of the Church, what exactly are your thoughts on the emphasized portion? Or, Juliet, since you've posted in testimonial support of Svali, what are your thoughts? :?:

I am a Mormon and was also in the Illuminati. That doesn't mean that the Doctrine isn't true and designed to help us get back to heaven. The Mason handshakes similar to temple rites are used in the Illuminati to network so people can make money. The Illuminati is the copycat of the restored truths taught by the Church of Jesus Christ. Not only that, but I believe the handshakes are used to pull people through the veil to congregate in the Astral realm in spirit prison, not heaven where those who are keeping temple Covenants are destined to go when pulled through the veil.

Mormons know the truth so we need to be the head of deprogramming those in our midst, because like me, Illuminati members have been mind controlled and brainwashed.

I have gone to God many times and received confirmation that the church is true, it is the high church of God. However, having the truth is no good if it does not bring forth fruit. Just like the woman has to bear the baby, we as members have to heal this world using the truth we have been given. It is a task such to bearing the kingdom of God.

Once the kingdom of God is born on earth, all wickedness will be destroyed. As it teaches in Jeremiah 31, in that day, no one will say to his neighbor 'hear ye the Lord', because everyone will have the word of the Lord written in their hearts.

As long as we see good and evil as enemies instead of a conduit where truth can go from good to penetrating the darkness, we will fail. If I could live a double life, anyone could. Just because I was a wolf and now have repented, doesn't mean the church is wolf free. It means the truths in the church can help pierce the darkness in the Darth Vaders among us.

We are members because of our faith and we are here to fight and win, not to hide and stay safe. We are on the front lines. We have the priesthood from Adam, and Adam's job is to fight the dragon and win. And winning has something to do with unconditional love. It is the only thing that can't be argued with.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Lyster wrote: December 3rd, 2017, 11:59 pm The Mormons affiliated years ago in a meeting with Illuminati leadership in the 1950s. The same with the Jehovah's Witnesses." (emphasis mine)

I think the point is that this is real and I cannot control any members affiliated with it. I can only control what I do. We all know Satan mimics the things of God and we also know we have wolves in sheep's clothing. There's not much else to say. Pretty much common sense :)

Lyster
captain of 100

Post by Lyster »

Lyster wrote: December 3rd, 2017, 11:59 pm The Mormons affiliated years ago in a meeting with Illuminati leadership in the 1950s.
Juliet wrote: December 4th, 2017, 5:46 am I am a Mormon and was also in the Illuminati.
LdsMarco wrote: December 4th, 2017, 7:33 am I think the point is that this is real and I cannot control any members affiliated with it.
I appreciate the bulk of both of your posts. It is true that the individual experiences of other members shouldn't be a basis for your testimony. It is true that the Lord still claims this Church as His.

I point out the two above quotes specifically for the same reason: When Svali quotes "The Mormons affiliated...", this isn't referring to "some of the people who are regular members of the LDS church got sucked into Illuminati mind control". Stating that "The Mormons affiliated" means that the leaders of the Mormons affiliated. She states that there is a deep connection between the leaders of our Church of God and the leaders of that Church of the Devil that seeks to destroy us. That's not a light thing. That carries serious weight.
LdsMarco wrote: December 4th, 2017, 7:33 am We all know Satan mimics the things of God and we also know we have wolves in sheep's clothing. There's not much else to say. Pretty much common sense :)
Her implication is not a mimicry being performed by some Sallys and Johns in the Church. She's saying we're thick in it, leading the members to destruction unaware. Therefore, there IS much else to say, especially if you support Svali. I'd be careful to throw blankets of "common sense" over things, as what you believe may not be common, and it may not be sense.

The question is: is she telling the truth about this? Both of you have posted support. Did she just happen to "get that wrong"? In other words, you'll support her until she says something you don't like? Or, is she less credible than you thought? If she is telling the truth, that means serious things.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Lyster wrote: December 4th, 2017, 10:35 am I point out the two above quotes specifically for the same reason: When Svali quotes "The Mormons affiliated...", this isn't referring to "some of the people who are regular members of the LDS church got sucked into Illuminati mind control". Stating that "The Mormons affiliated" means that the leaders of the Mormons affiliated. She states that there is a deep connection between the leaders of our Church of God and the leaders of that Church of the Devil that seeks to destroy us. That's not a light thing. That carries serious weight
We've been warned by many prophets of those who are among the leadership we need to be aware from. Here's one:

The ravening wolves are amongst us, from our own membership, and they, more than any others, are clothed in sheep's clothing, because they wear the habiliments of the priesthood…We should be careful of them. - J. Reuben Clark

Nothing knew. The Lord will clean house :)