Are Space Aliens actually Demons?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
serenitylala
captain of 100

Re: Are Space Aliens actually Demons?

Post by serenitylala »

Jerry J Fletcher wrote:
serenitylala wrote:
Jerry J Fletcher wrote:That hasn't happened on other earths? Or in other words, is there posterity of Adam on other planets? Is there more than one Christ or did Jesus suffer for the worlds without number as well?

Moses 1:34
And the first man of all men have I called Adam, which is many.
"Adam" is a "calling." There are more than one "Adam". Each planet has to have one.

As for Christs? Well that is part of the doctrine of continuation of eternal lives and being a Savior is a calling as well. Jesus Christ created numberless and countless worlds that He atoned for.

There are watchers on other worlds as well... good and bad. Being a "watcher" is a form of calling that you can either magnify or ... well, "not magnify" (putting it way too mildly).

Apparently, the ones that came here AND did this mess that sparked the flood, were fallen. I just don't understand why they are sealed up somewhere on this planet in a prison of sorts. Why not send them somewhere else? I hear Mars is good this time of year. ;)
Jesus the Christ created numberless and countless worlds that He atoned for - do you have a reference for that thought?

Thank you for the reference on Adam.

I'm familiar with the new age version of watchers. I had a co-worker write a novel based around that concept as well as Old Testament references that I thoroughly reviewed. Do you have references on latter day revelation concerning them?
There isn't much "LDS" information on the Watchers outside of what is in the uncannonized book of Enoch. Only those that have had experience running into them or have been told by vision or received the information through the Holy Ghost have heard more than that.

But as a whole, the Watchers are a pretty dark subject: Not the "feel good movie" of the year so to speak. Therefore, we don't discuss them much, except to say let the 144,000 deal with them. We have too much to worry about with the adversary as it is. The Watchers are an entirely different ballgame that we really shouldn't play.

As for the reference on the Savior [a much better and happier subject ;) ]: the references to His stewardship to numberless creations all over the D&C and the Pearl of Great Price. For instance in Moses, the Word is Christ. And countless worlds were created through the Word.

Also, in Abraham and in the temple endowment, the Savior is responsible for heading up the creation of this planet... wherein He comes Lord of the planet as Jehovah in the Old testament as He is called.

Therefore for every planet that He creates, He is given stewardship over and is responsible for---which part of that responsibility is to be the Savior for those worlds. The doctrines surrounding this are all contained in the D&C.

But here is the whole kicker, no amount of references or LDS scholars are going to amount to one single witness of the Holy Ghost. The best place to get all information from is the Lord. :) The only difference between Joseph Smith (whom the Lord revealed some of the most profound doctrines to) and everyone else is just three things: determination to the keep the commandments, asking the best questions, and having the faith to know that he will receive an answer. :)

I still am working on the "asking the best questions" part... that I am not that good at. The rest: I'm too stubborn not to be determined, and the Lord "upbraideth not" when a person asks Him for information.

Jerry J Fletcher
captain of 100

Post by Jerry J Fletcher »

serenitylala wrote:There isn't much "LDS" information on the Watchers outside of what is in the uncannonized book of Enoch. Only those that have had experience running into them or have been told by vision or received the information through the Holy Ghost have heard more than that.

But as a whole, the Watchers are a pretty dark subject: Not the "feel good movie" of the year so to speak. Therefore, we don't discuss them much, except to say let the 144,000 deal with them. We have too much to worry about with the adversary as it is. The Watchers are an entirely different ballgame that we really shouldn't play.

As for the reference on the Savior [a much better and happier subject ;) ]: the references to His stewardship to numberless creations all over the D&C and the Pearl of Great Price. For instance in Moses, the Word is Christ. And countless worlds were created through the Word.

Also, in Abraham and in the temple endowment, the Savior is responsible for heading up the creation of this planet... wherein He comes Lord of the planet as Jehovah in the Old testament as He is called.

Therefore for every planet that He creates, He is given stewardship over and is responsible for---which part of that responsibility is to be the Savior for those worlds. The doctrines surrounding this are all contained in the D&C.

But here is the whole kicker, no amount of references or LDS scholars are going to amount to one single witness of the Holy Ghost. The best place to get all information from is the Lord. :) The only difference between Joseph Smith (whom the Lord revealed some of the most profound doctrines to) and everyone else is just three things: determination to the keep the commandments, asking the best questions, and having the faith to know that he will receive an answer. :)

I still am working on the "asking the best questions" part... that I am not that good at. The rest: I'm too stubborn not to be determined, and the Lord "upbraideth not" when a person asks Him for information.
I confess to being highly skeptical of "the watchers".

Another question - if the Savior has created worlds without number as you suggest (the Savior for those worlds) then you are saying that all of those souls had to wait for this earth experience where He obtained the keys to death and hell in order for them to progress?

Revelations 1:18

Or is it another situation of the Father and Son being one in purpose (endless) and the worlds without number are referring to other Christs and other Plan of Salvation(s)?

serenitylala
captain of 100

Post by serenitylala »

It's a combination of both other Christ's and our Christ helping create many worlds.

Yet this is a subject that very few understand the depth of and I am not one of those few. Heavenly Father has not seen fit to give me deeper explanation of this, He has offered me other areas of spiritual understanding that relate more to female aspects of doctrine.

As for the watchers, unfortunately they are real. Sigh. It's sad but true... Any thing that has intelligence can choose to fall at any step in progression.

Jerry J Fletcher
captain of 100

Post by Jerry J Fletcher »

serenitylala wrote:It's a combination of both other Christ's and our Christ helping create many worlds.

Yet this is a subject that very few understand the depth of and I am not one of those few. Heavenly Father has not seen fit to give me deeper explanation of this, He has offered me other areas of spiritual understanding that relate more to female aspects of doctrine.

As for the watchers, unfortunately they are real. Sigh. It's sad but true... Any thing that has intelligence can choose to fall at any step in progression.
I have no claim on any depth of understanding. With the knowledge I have been given at this point though I see the possibility of endless cycles of the Plan of Salvation. I think we see a hint of that in Lorenzo Snow's comment - "As man is, God once was, and as God is, man may become." Also in Brigham's comment about Father, Son, and Grandson that Ben eluded to in the thread linked to previously. Although as I am learning I am wondering if there must needs be a line that is perfectly obedient that is capable of being sacrificed. The Lamb of the flock that is without blemish. While the rest of us may attain unto those characteristics it appears (obviously) that we are not initially so. Thus like cycles or generations in a family there is cycles or generations of the Plan of Salvation.

So to get back to what I think is the calling of Adam or the calling or office of Christ, I tend to think that Jesus the Christ's sacrifice pertained to all of the posterity of Adam with reference to this earth and this cycle of the Plan of Salvation. Or how else could the keys to death and hell be passed on from one to another if there were one and only one sacrifice for the world's without number? Just my thoughts.

I'll take your word on the watchers as I don't see any holes in your logic.

serenitylala
captain of 100

Post by serenitylala »

Don't take my word for it, ask Heavenly Father for a witness of these things. :-)

But yeah, you pretty much got a good understanding of the doctrine of continuation of eternal lives.

As for the infinite nature of the atonement, I couldn't even begun to know how far reaching it is. But I do know that there are other men that achieve the calling of Savior's (some succeed others fail such as the fact that lucifer was slated to be a savior after Jesus Christ but he fell).

Part of the process to become like God the Father, is to be an Adam and also a Savior. So therefore our Savior Jesus Christ achieved the highest eternal goal which is one of the main reasons why we should emulate Him. He literally is what we should all hope to be.

Simon
captain of 1,000

Post by Simon »

Hey serenitylala,

Thank you for sharing your ideas.. I must confess that what you wrote about the watchers e.t.c. is something that I have thought about now for quiet a while as a theory... From what I found out, the watchers are truely real and it is right that people should not get into it too much.. I feel it's important to understand a few things, considering the near future events and to not get deceived by things that will happen to humankind... but as you say... do it with the lord.

The only logical explanation from an lds view would be that these watchers have been men from another glory, and that resurrected beings from other worlds take part in gods plan, also regarding our earth.

Something that I find interesting, is that the whole chapter 32 of Ezekiel talks about a watcher ( at least in the germanbible it's called that way ) .. and here wacher means prophet... So, it makes sense, that men with high responibilitys are also called watchers.

I often wondered why the church doesn't say anything about it... and in a way I wished they would talk about it as a few other christian churches do.. but on the other hand, I also can see and understand why such information has been kept back to us for reasons.

I think it is important to understand that the issue of aliens e.t.c. has much to do with deception, and with the book of revelation, and with the events that take place bevor christ is comming back... Most important will be to have the holy spirit as guide and to trust in our Saviour.. He surely is in controle of things.

You said you have been asked in PM to talk about it.. what does that mean ??? :)

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

Stella Solaris wrote:This is a really good book to read on the subject - it pretty much covers every aspect you can think of - and yes, his conclusion (and mine, as well) is that what many call "aliens" are indeed of the devil.

Aliens & UFO's - Messengers or Deceivers? by James Thompson (LDS)

http://www.amazon.com/Aliens-UFOs-Messe ... 807&sr=8-3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stella-

I did get this book.
I'm perusing it now, it's interesting.

I didn't realize even a few LDS ppl have been abducted, some even more then once etc.

Hmm..

Dunno what to think.

njb

Simon
captain of 1,000

Post by Simon »

If there wouldn't be any purpouse in it, god would not allow it to happen. Mayby bad entitys need the chance to do bad, so that punishment becomes possible at all.. On the other hand there are so many bad things that happen and where we don't understand the why.. but no matter how hard some challanges may be, they might just prepare us for a greater assignment that we might get one day...

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

Or the whole concept of watchers as expressed on this thread is a mix of demonic manifestations (1/3 kicked out of Heaven) and over-eager agnostic/Kabbala mysticism masquerading as scripture.
Remember what the Lord told Joseph smith in D&C 91 about the Apochrypha.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

HeirofNumenor wrote:Remember what the Lord told Joseph smith in D&C 91 about the Apochrypha.
That's interesting! So should the Book of Mormon be considered Apocrypha since the definition of Apocrypha in the Bible Dictionary is:
"Sacred [maybe to the Mormons!] or hidden [like under a stone in a hill]. By this word is generally meant those sacred books of the Jewish people which were not included in the Hebrew Bible [like the Brass Plates]."

You need a better understanding of Section 91. The Lord was communicating this directive to Joseph for a reason. It was more of a directive for Joseph to prioritize and focus, and not get side-tracked.

Now, back to the discussion....

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

bs answer Tribunal. the warning from the Lord was referring to the interpolations of men (verse 2), and that statement that it was not impotant to translate the Apocrypha.
the Book of Mormon is clearly in the highest class of scripture.
D&C 91 also applies to the other Psuedepigraphal writings (Nag Hammadi, Book of Enoch, etc).
I mention this as many here are relying on the Book of Enoch for scriptural backing of giants > Nephilim > watchers > fallen celestialized beings. The Books of Enoch referenced are not the records mentioned in D&C & in Moses.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

i would agree though with the concept of whatt here have said of seeing creatures being demons/ 1/3 kicked out of Heaven with Lucifer.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

HeirofNumenor wrote:bs answer Tribunal. the warning from the Lord was referring to the interpolations of men (verse 2), and that statement that it was not impotant to translate the Apocrypha.
the Book of Mormon is clearly in the highest class of scripture.
D&C 91 also applies to the other Psuedepigraphal writings (Nag Hammadi, Book of Enoch, etc).
I mention this as many here are relying on the Book of Enoch for scriptural backing of giants > Nephilim > watchers > fallen celestialized beings. The Books of Enoch referenced are not the records mentioned in D&C & in Moses.
Someone needs to do a little more research into the history of the Book of Mormon. I would start by learning more about the people from which the Book of Mormon came from. Good hunting!

And you are wrong about Section 91.

Simon
captain of 1,000

Post by Simon »

I agree that we have to be carefull with the apocrypha, there is much error in it, and I would never use them as a scriptual backing for the topic we have here, but I recognize it as a historical text, that has some truth to its story. The thing about the nephilim e.t.c. is that traces of them are found all around the world. You can go into greek mythology where it talks about te titans ( giants ) that have been thrown down to tartarus.. The word Tartarus is not directly found in the bible, but instead the word tartaroo (ταρταρόω, "throw to Tartarus") a shortened form of the classical Greek verb kata-tartaroo ("throw down to Tartarus") 2 Peter 2:4.

In almoust every ancient culture it talks about simliar storys, including these giants, the flood, strange beings that came down from heaven, may they be called nephilim, anunaki, greys or whatever.. The evidence that strange things really happened is overwhelming, especially when we consider that even the bible and our modern day scriptures also mention them.

So... it's not just the apocrypha that has to be considered here.. you can take almoust any ancient writing and find something that you can link to this story. And with all writings we have to deal as it is layed down in D&C 91 .. we have to read them with discernment and with the spirit.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

Section 91 of the Doctrine and Covenants is not meant for you or for me but for Joseph Smith. Brother Joseph was working on the Bible and found that some of the content contained the Apocrypha. He [Brother Joseph] inquired of the Lord whether he should look at the Apocrypha as well and was told not to. He [Brother Joseph] published the answer to his prayer in Section 91. Read the history behind Section 91 and all that Brother Joseph was going through at that time. It was a critical time for Brother Joseph, and the Church, and he should not have gone on any tangents, but should only have focused on the task assigned to him.

Section 91 of the Doctrine and Covenants was meant for Brother Joseph for a particular reason, it was not meant for us. People may try and apply it to everyone, but that is their opinion, and not based on fact. Now is a different time. We should be researching, studying, and learning from Apocrypha, Pseudepigrapha, and past cultures and histories, to learn as much as they can about God, and His relationship with His children.

There is so much out there and it is incredible information to learn about. So many people want to control others by saying "you shouldn't delve into a particular subject unless God gives permission".

kingbmm
captain of 100

Post by kingbmm »

rasattack wrote:
Stella Solaris wrote:This is a really good book to read on the subject - it pretty much covers every aspect you can think of - and yes, his conclusion (and mine, as well) is that what many call "aliens" are indeed of the devil.

Aliens & UFO's - Messengers or Deceivers? by James Thompson (LDS)

http://www.amazon.com/Aliens-UFOs-Messe ... 807&sr=8-3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I second the recommendation of this book.

I also think that legitimate alien abduction stories are demonic interference. One of the common themes in abduction stories is the creation of hybrid offspring. If aliens are demons then this could be an attempt to do one or both of the following: 1) Gain a physical body. 2) Corrupt God's work. Some interpret Genesis 6 to mean fallen angels had children with humans, and God flooded the earth to destroy the corruption of his work. Noah was chosen because he was "perfect in his generations" as well as being righteous, and through him the human race was continued as created by God.

I don't automatically discount that all aliens are demonic. There are a few accounts that indicate spiritual brethren from other planets are observing what's going on here, but don't interfere with what's happening.
I would also reccomend this book to all of those who would like to read a solid-LDS based analysis on this subject.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

Hear. hear.

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Mars Attacks: Military Prof Says Pentagon Has Plan to Fight Aliens
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
April 10, 2012

Following the Second World War, a newly minted national security state designated the Soviet Union as a mortal enemy. It inaugurated the Cold War, a multiple trillion dollar, decades-long bonanza for the military-industrial complex Eisenhower would later warn about. Korea, Vietnam, and dozens of other countries around the world became the battleground for an epic (if largely mythical) and profitable struggle against an enemy created by Wall Street bankers (who also empowered Hitler and the Nazis).

Following the takedown of the Soviet Union, the ruling elite manufactured the specter of Islamic terrorism. This fictional enemy has provided an effective if limited pretext for continued military adventures and mass expenditures. It has also fed the growth of a domestic police and surveillance state. However, like the Soviet “threat,” the Islamic boogeyman does not have the capacity to truly frighten the masses and stampede them into unquestioning servility. It does not have the capacity to inculcate them with the proper fear-based mentality for permanent war.

Enter the alien threat. The scheme was pushed over the Easter holiday on Australian television by Professor Paul Springer from the U.S. Air Command and Staff College. During an interview, Springer said the government and the Pentagon have plans for an alien invasion.

The idea of an alien invasion is nothing new. Ronald Reagan mentioned the farcical possibility during a speech delivered before the United Nations in 1987. “In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world,” he said, alluding to the “common bond” of world government.

Aerospace executive and space and missile defense consultant Carol Rosin claims she had a discussion with Dr. Wernher von Braun, the former top ranking SS officer who headed up the Nazi rocket program during WWII and was sent to America to oversee its space program. According to Rosin, Wernher von Braun said the global elite will use a fake alien invasion in order to consolidate power and implement world government.

The Pentagon, of course, spends a whole lot of our money preparing for infeasible invasions and crises – including the discredited theory of climate change – but before you dismiss the idea of an alien invasion as ludicrous, consider the fact a number of prominent people are pushing it, including the Keynesian economist Paul Krugman and the renowned physicist Michio Kaku (see videos below). Not surprisingly, Kaku said we’d need a world government to fend off the threat. Krugman approached the unlikely prospect from an economic perspective, claiming in essence an alien invasion would be the greatest make-work project in human history and would help us out of the current economic downturn (also created, like the fake alien threat, by the global elite).

The man-made climate change crowd – exceedingly desperate now that their junk science theories have been disproven – are also pushing the alien invasion threat. A “scenario analysis” published by Cornell Universality states that aliens may punish us for emitting carbon into the atmosphere.

“A preemptive strike would be particularly likely in the early phases of our expansion because a civilization may become increasingly difficult to destroy as it continues to expand. Humanity may just now be entering the period in which its rapid civilisational expansion could be detected by an ETI because our expansion is changing the composition of the Earth’s atmosphere, via greenhouse gas emissions,” the report states.

“Green” aliens might object to the environmental damage humans have allegedly caused and wipe us out to save the planet. “These scenarios give us reason to limit our growth and reduce our impact on global ecosystems. It would be particularly important for us to limit our emissions of greenhouse gases, since atmospheric composition can be observed from other planets,” the Guardian reported last August, citing authors of the dubious report.

The reason for a fake alien invasion is not really important, though. What matters to the global elite is creating a super-crisis far worse than anything that could ever be produced by cave-dwelling Muslim terrorists manufactured by the CIA or posed by a super-state like the Soviet Union.

If Jim Marrs and others are correct – the United States military has an array of technologically advanced space craft and other technologies– these may be used by the elite to stage the ruse of an alien invasion and usher in world government as a savior.

Similar/Related Articles

URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/mars-attacks-mi ... ht-aliens/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Zkulptor
captain of 100

Post by Zkulptor »

Numbers 13:28-33

28 Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are awalled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.

29 The aAmalekites dwell in the land of the bsouth: and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains: and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the coast of Jordan.

30 And aCaleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.

31 But the amen that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.

32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.

33 And there we saw the agiants, the sons of Anak, which come of the bgiants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
The reason the people wept was not because the scouts had returned with information indicating that they'd had been misled by God almighty about the goodness of the land. Rather, they wept because the occupiers of the land that God had promised unto them were mightier, stronger, and were in fact giants, men of legendary exploits. These giants presented an intimidating obstacle. They were descendants of the infamous Nephilim, (Nephiyl) whose physical exploits and deeds were insurmountable. Their legend was acquired not only through the mere fact of their immense size and strength, but also because of their horrible reputation as bullies and tyrants.( Goliath?) These giants were notoriously known for their feats of power, and enormous cruelty in warfare. The children of Israel quickly surmised that extracting the Promised Land from their possession was a hopeless venture, and could not believe that a sovereign God would entreaty them into encroaching upon these enormous people, nor upon a particular land of promise that they already occupied.
So I guess their bloodline survived the flood? so the Canaanites where giants?
One of the biggest questions I ever had was as to why The Lord would tell the Children of Israel to kill their men, women and children... and to destroy their altars, their groves ( sexual rituals of fertility?) etc... but if they were the evil beings/cannibals even ...then it makes perfect sense...

Deuteronomy 7:1-7 When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

Deuteronomy 9:1-3 Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven, A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before the children of Anak! Understand therefore this day, that the Lord thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the Lord hath said unto thee.

The Lord promised to deliver the Anakim, and the rest of the Canaanite tribes unto the hands of Israel. That was all the children of Israel should have ever been concerned with. Victory was assured! All that was necessary to win the land was to follow God. The giants in the land were simply just a test of Israel's faith in God. God had already decreed that the land was theirs! And indeed, God had already weighed the enormous iniquities of the Canaanite peoples, and judged that their sins had finally come to the full. (Genesis 15:16)

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

The Jaredites, who came out from the land of Babel, were also very large. It's possible they were considered giants (or maybe those who were living a thousand or so years later were a lot smaller).
7 And the king said unto him: Being grieved for the afflictions of my people, I caused that forty and three of my people should take a journey into the wilderness, that thereby they might find the land of Zarahemla, that we might appeal unto our brethren to deliver us out of bondage.
8 And they were lost in the wilderness for the space of many days, yet they were diligent, and found not the land of Zarahemla but returned to this land, having traveled in a land among many waters, having discovered a land which was covered with bones of men, and of beasts, and was also covered with ruins of buildings of every kind, having discovered a land which had been peopled with a people who were as numerous as the hosts of Israel.
9 And for a testimony that the things that they had said are true they have brought twenty-four plates which are filled with engravings, and they are of pure gold.
10 And behold, also, they have brought breastplates, which are large, and they are of brass and of copper, and are perfectly sound.
11 And again, they have brought swords, the hilts thereof have perished, and the blades thereof were cankered with rust; and there is no one in the land that is able to interpret the language or the engravings that are on the plates. Therefore I said unto thee: Canst thou translate?

Simon
captain of 1,000

Post by Simon »

Something that I find very interesting is the story of Joe Jordon.. He started to investigate the whole abduction phenomenon back in the 90`s.. He was not christian at that time.. But making the story short, while investigating this whole alien abduction thing, he found out that the only way of getting free from all of these experiences is true faith in Jesus Christ. He had helped over 400 people to stop abduction and alien experiences, and over 100 witnesses report about this at http://alienresistance.org/ce4testimonies.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No matter how powerfull these entitys are, there also seems to be a way to overcome them, and I find it interesting that in some christian churches they openly offer support on this... This alone prooves to me that all of this ufo stuff is eiher humanmade, demonic, or both mingled with eachother.

Something I can't stop thinking about is the physical / spiritual aspect of it.. Researchers as Joe Jordon have quiet a lot of experience on this, and it seems like they come to the conlousion that it is all a spiritual deception that just can apperar to be very physical. We know visions, dreams and sleep paralyzis can feel very real...even leaving physical traces....But mayby, for some reason they just want us to believe that there is a physical side to it... even though there isn't ( such as making hybrids, traveling on spaceships e.t.c. ) .... Mayby even the whole story of the watchers and their sons of god are part of that deception.... What do you think ??

Simon
captain of 1,000

Post by Simon »

One thing to add..

As in old days. also today there seems to be a hybridization going on.. In old days, the sons of god with the human woman, and today also.. The intersting thing about it is that people that had abdutionexperiences could not get set free of that as long as they truely believed that they had a hybrid child with aliens... First after they saw this also as part of a deception, or a lie, they could stop these experiences.. I guess this alone tells us something... For some reason they want abducties to believe that this is really happening..

If the nephilim of old days were real.. that would at least explain why today these suppoused hybrids are not giants.. But at that time, the watchers were sealed up at tartarus for getting these children, so mayby today they don't do it because they know what would happen to their offspring if they really would .. Mayby the day will come where these things will happen again, just as the "days of noah were, so shall be the days before the second comming".... but until that day, it seems to be part of something they just want people to believe..

Rock34
captain of 100

Post by Rock34 »

davedan wrote:God tells Joseph Smith he would never send angels except those that belong to the Earth .

Eg No aliens visiting from other planets.
Grays are cyborg servants of people in the earth. At least that's what Rodney Cluff thought (listen to his Coast to Coast interview). And God is an "alien" from outer space, namely Kolob.

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/ourhollo/p1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Have people considered the idea that these so-called aliens are actually survivors of the Great Flood who may have found means of escaping using advanced technology? If so they would be quite human, probably larger than the average human and might possess the same mind-sets that caused God to destroy the planet in the first Place.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

I''m pretty much with Heir of Numenor on the watchers.

How can the watchers be shut up, and yet one have experience with them? I don't think so.
DC 130:5 I answer, Yes. But there are no angels who minister to this earth but those who do belong or have belonged to it.
6 The angels do not reside on a planet like this earth;
7 But they reside in the presence of God, on a globe like a sea of glass and fire, where all things for their glory are manifest, past, present, and future, and are continually before the Lord.
So God didn't know what the "fallen angels" were going to do before that it would happen, He allowed them to do it, and then allowed it to continue? This was all part of His plan?
Seriously??