Kundalini. tell me

For Discussion of the Spiritual/Religious side of the Secret Combination. i.e. New Age Movement, Occult, New Spirituality, The Shift, The Secret, The Law of Attraction.
jh36m
Hi, I'm new.

Kundalini. tell me

Postby jh36m » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:58 am

Can someone tell me their view of Kundalini? has anyone heard of it?

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

Medical Cost Sharing - It's not insurance it's better!

Joel
captain of 1,000

Re: Kundalini. tell me

Postby Joel » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:09 pm

I can't tell you much, I was born without a kundalini or chakras which explains so much in my life personally. Despite this, perhaps supernaturally, I have achieved balance and enlightenment through acoustic theology:

Before the photoshop job :)

Juliet
captain of 100

Postby Juliet » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:13 pm

When sex goes from being a physical to a heart based to a spiritual based experience, then the serpent gets raised as Moses raised the serpent on the cross. The snake is transformed much like the carnal flesh will one day be transformed to immortality in the resurrection. Raising the kundalini correctly unlocks spiritual portals and you can receive the keys of discernment, and etc.

When you feel it rise, it makes you laugh and cry all at the same time.

Don't confuse it with yoga and inviting demons in and stuff. It will happen when you learn how to sexually connect on a soul level. For me, I felt it completely physically go from the base of my spine and up to my heart. I am still working on getting it to my brain.

You can imagine your spiritual and creative drive flowing through you and for women it is like they receive phallic energy and fountains out the head. I don't know but that men go in the opposite direction.

In the occult, anal sex is used to raise kundalini to give the ability to have psychic and remote viewing gifts, but they are trapped to use in spirit prison, or the lower part of the spiritual 4d world. They do this to children in rituals and then use their energy bodies to do remote work. This is why black helicopters pick up people's 4d energy at night and use it in spying, space program, and other stuff.

Everything you see in movies about secret intelligence, even Harry Potter is about witchcraft. In the Chamber of Secrets Ginny is Mind controlled by voldemort and caries out ritualistic behavior in a trance. This stuff actually happens.

So, the bad guys use it for evil gain. But it is good, if you engage it in a sacred married experience, you open portals to higher spiritual dimensions. I am not referring to anal sex, as anal sex also causes bondage to the abuser as the abuser becomes the strong man and takes over the mind.

A good book I read from the library to help you get started is called "Don Juan and the art of Sexual Energy". It is shamanic practices taught from Mexican culture.

A good exercise is to find a tree, and lay down and take a nap by the tree. In your dream, strive to communicate or even become the tree.

Another exercise is to dream of something, such as a white stone, and "anchor it" to physical reality by looking for that stone in real life. As you start to find elements of your dreams in waking life, you begin to bridge what is possible with the impossible, Making your dreams a reality.

We are vessels. We can learn to hold our own spirits and the spirit of our beloved so we can become one. That raises the kundalini.

Jesus said anything is possible to him that believeth.

Have you ever listened to music that felt so good your body shivered or got goosebumps? That is a long the lines of a kundalini experience.

jh36m
Hi, I'm new.

Postby jh36m » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:06 am

Juliet your lds right? I've heard about people barking like dogs and slithering on the ground. In my experience with kundalini, i felt real spiritual. I thought I was real close to God, I felt very happy. I question everything and what people are saying is scary.

jh36m
Hi, I'm new.

Postby jh36m » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:11 am

But it is odd that so many people say its a demon but i've been looking for years and havent really found Lds talking about it or warning us. If its a good thing, then that makes me very happy, cause i want this it helps me get close to God.

Rand
captain of 1,000

Postby Rand » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:37 am

I have some experience, not as a practitioner, but as a Doctor dealing with a patient who was doing kundalini Yoga. Based on that limited experience, I would suggest looking to other areas for the benefit you seek. His statement was that his spirit was stuck half out of his body, and he couldn't get it back in. At the time, I couldn't help him. It was in direct result to his practice.

Thinker
captain of 1,000

Postby Thinker » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:16 am

jh36m wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:58 am
Can someone tell me their view of Kundalini? has anyone heard of it?
Yes, I like yoga - mostly the stretches and learning to breath through stress. People have invited me to a Kundalini class but I never went. My impression is that it essentially wakes up your sexuality and it seems only appropriate with a spouse. But I admit, I don’t know a lot about it.

What do you know about it?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Postby Original_Intent » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:18 am

kundalinin is about a lot more than sexual energy. I like Juliet's post above, a lot, and she touches a bit on the parts that have nothing to do with sex.

There are seven chakras (some say 8, some say there are more, even infinite chakras) but for the intents and purposes of talking about kundalini, the first chakra is about survival, and the second chakra is where sexual energy is focussed. I would propose that the higher kundalini rises, the less it becomes sexual in nature. Sex maintains a proper role, but it is just one part. Sadly, I do think the west over emphasizes and makes too much of the sexual part. Thinker there is much tat could be safely learned without your spouse if you are with people who do not focus on that aspect.

Again, Juliet, beautiful post.

JohnnyL
captain of 1,000

Postby JohnnyL » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Joel wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:09 pm
I can't tell you much, I was born without a kundalini or chakras which explains so much in my life personally. Despite this, perhaps supernaturally, I have achieved balance and enlightenment through acoustic theology...
What major differences are there in your life because of no chakras?

JohnnyL
captain of 1,000

Postby JohnnyL » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:36 pm

jh36m wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:11 am
But it is odd that so many people say its a demon but i've been looking for years and havent really found Lds talking about it or warning us. If its a good thing, then that makes me very happy, cause i want this it helps me get close to God.
To many people, including LDS, and LDS on this board, EVERYTHING that isn't in their canon or set of beliefs is a demon or at least of the devil--yoga, chakras, "energy," conspiracy theories, etc.

Return to “Spiritual/Religious Secret Combinations”