patriotsforprofit.com

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

patriotsforprofit.com

Post by Col. Flagg »

I've teamed up with two local fellows who do a radio talk show whose motto is God, family and country and we've worked out a business deal where I create the website and they are going to handle the advertising and marketing. Anyway, thought I'd get a feel for what everyone thinks about this opportunity and the feel of our site... please take a moment and explore the business opportunity and even our products... you won't be disappointed...

www.patriotsforprofit.com

Thanks!

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: patriotsforprofit.com

Post by shadow »

I like it.

I should've had you create my website!

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

shadow wrote:I like it.

I should've had you create my website!
Thanks. I've become quite accomplished in HTML by trial and error and just figuring out how to design a site as I went along. Site Studio makes web design very easy... you don't need to be a web design expert to do it. I didn't know you had your own website? If you'd like some help in re-designing it, let me know... I'd be glad to help. You ought to think about joining us as Xango distributors... it's cheap to become a distributor ($35 sign-up fee) and there are no required monthly product purchase requirements. I'm planning on creating some informative flyers about the mangosteen fruit and our site and taking them around to neighbors and friends to promote what we're doing. But let me know about your site... I could easily re-design it for you.

davidoff
Hi, I'm new.

Post by davidoff »

Col. Flagg wrote: December 18th, 2009, 5:34 pm I've teamed up with two local fellows who do a radio talk show whose motto is God, family and country and we've worked out a business deal where I create the website and they are going to handle the advertising and marketing. Anyway, thought I'd get a feel for what everyone thinks about this opportunity and the feel of our site... please take a moment and explore the business opportunity and even our products... you won't be disappointed...

www.patriotsforprofit.com

Thanks!

Well...I found this post by Google Search... It seem that the website has been down. Hope to see a new one for replacement.