"Russian Spy Chiefs Testimony Before Special Counsel Robert Mueller Ordered To Highest Classification Rating"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Russian Spy Chiefs Testimony Before Special Counsel Robert Mueller Ordered To Highest Classification Rating"

Post by sushi_chef »

"
Sergey Naryshkin
`
An intriguing new Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today reveals that all “testimonial activities” related to Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) Director Sergey Naryshkin, Federal Security Service (FSB) Director Aleksandr Bortnikov and Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) Director Colonel-General Igor Korobov—all of whom traveled this past week to Washington D.C. to give testimony before the United States Special Counsel’s Office (SCO)—is to receive the classification rating “Of Special Importance”—which is the highest classification level and refers to information which, if released, would cause damage to the entire Russian Federation. [Note...

Coinciding with this believed to be “Deep State” attack upon the train carrying President Trump’s Republican Party colleagues, this report continues, one of Trump’s staunchest allies, US Congressman Trey Gowdy, upon his learning that Trump was keeping the Guantanamo prison open—and who was a feared US Federal Prosecutor—abruptly announced he was leaving the US Congress stating “I will not be filing for re-election to Congress nor seeking any other political or elected office…whatever skills I may have are better utilized in a courtroom than in Congress, and I enjoy our justice system more than our political system”—thus leading Security Council analysts to believe that he has been chosen by Trump to lead the prosecution of “Deep State” traitors.

Joining Congressman Gowdy in aiding Trump, this report further notes, is US Congressman Devin Nunes—who is furiously battling the “Deep State” over the release of a document now being called “The Memo” that former New Jersey Superior Court Judge Andrew Napolitano warns could “reveal the “Deep State” at its most frightening”—and that “Deep State” elements within Trump’s own government, aided by the mainstream propaganda media, are savagely attempting to keep hidden from the America people—but with....
"
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2484.htm
:arrow:

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Re: "Russian Spy Chiefs Testimony Before Special Counsel Robert Mueller Ordered To Highest Classification Rating"

Post by Craig Johnson »

I've been wanting to do head shots due to this kind of evil for a few decades. Unfortunately I cannot make that decision. I kind of like Gowdy who at least was doing something. That battle is so difficult though I am resolved we need the other solution. Porter Rockwell, please inspire us.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Re: "Russian Spy Chiefs Testimony Before Special Counsel Robert Mueller Ordered To Highest Classification Rating"

Post by sushi_chef »

lots of stress-stricken??
yoga exercises with some meditation might help,
`
meanwhile....
"An astonishing new mind-bending Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today detailing the “observations/opinions” of Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) Director Sergey Naryshkin, Federal Security Service (FSB) Director Aleksandr Bortnikov and Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) Director Colonel-General Igor Korobov—all of whom traveled this past week to Washington D.C. to give testimony before the United States Special Counsel’s Office (SCO) after President Donald Trump ordered sanctions against them lifted—reveals that Trump and former President Bill Clinton have existed for nearly 3 years in an “alliance” whose single goal was to keep Hillary Clinton from becoming president—and who, by working together, since 2016, created their own “Deep State” to destroy her. [Note: Some
" http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2485.htm

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

My impression is that yoga is much better for you than I originally thought.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

sushi_ is totally an absolute pre-pre begginer(just mimicking only sushi_ can), but this morning/sun salutation type makes sushi_ feel pretty good.