"Russia To Move Millions-Of-Tonnes Of Grain To Egypt As New Ice Age Looms"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Russia To Move Millions-Of-Tonnes Of Grain To Egypt As New Ice Age Looms"

Post by sushi_chef »

"A literally chilling new Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) report circulating in the Kremlin today details an over ₽28 trillion ($500 billion) crisis plan to rapidly expand the Federations rail system to accommodate massive grain shipments to Novorossiysk (located in Krasnodar Krai)—and where after arriving there, will be shipped to the worlds largest grain silo facility being constructed in Egypt—with all of this being done in response to the catastrophic confirmation showing that the energy output of the Sun is experiencing its most rapid decline in nearly 10,000 years—and whose most disastrous effects will be felt during the 2020-2024 period as a new ice age overtakes our entire planet. [N.]
" http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2468.htm
~
~
"(from comment)
Larry Legg same here in Texas. I’ve been driving the same road every morning within 5 minutes time for 8 years going to work. It runs due east/west and I can say for a fact the sun is about 20 degrees further south at 730 am than it’s ever been. There’s NO denying it. I never have to use my sun visor anymore and it used to blaze directly in front of my car.

Rob Dunfy I used to think the same thing until I started noticing how no one even looks at the skies or if they do since the news hasn’t said anything they think it’s normal. The Inuit people have talked about it. Look up their videos. They live by the sun so they should know if something is out of whack
"
:arrow: