"Hundreds of top Khazarian mobsters, including the Bush family, renditioned to Gitmo"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Hundreds of top Khazarian mobsters, including the Bush family, renditioned to Gitmo"

Post by sushi_chef »

"
Happy New Year: Hundreds of top Khazarian mobsters, including the Bush family, renditioned to Gitmo

In a historic moment of poetic justice, most of the U.S.-based top perpetrators of the fake “war on terror” have now themselves been renditioned to the U.S. Navy camp in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Pentagon sources say. “The Rothschild assets George Soros, Peter Munk, Peter Sutherland, the Bushes, the Podestas, and many others may have been airlifted to Gitmo for military tribunals, as the Department of Defense spends $500M to upgrade the prison and send more military police and Marines,” the sources say....
"
https://benjaminfulford.net/2018/01/01/ ... ned-gitmo/
:arrow:

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: "Hundreds of top Khazarian mobsters, including the Bush family, renditioned to Gitmo"

Post by Juliet »

The article says sources from pentagon used the Disneyland power outage to raid the pedophiles at Disneyland.

I can verify that that place is a pedo wonderland.

I don't understand how this can actually be true. I know Rudi Giuliani came out saying all the pedophilia like pizza gate is true. He was shut down immediately.

I stayed in email contact with the email address tweeted by Giuliani and was told they will use CGI tech to replace Giuliani as it is way more advanced then what they did in the Force Awakens. So it would appear he was still fine and on the news and stuff but it would be fake.

All I can say, is how many should have come out the same time as Giuliani did and now are paying for their silence.

I still have a hard time believing this evil is actually coming down. But I take comfort in the first section the Doctrine and Covenants that states how the secret acts will be revealed on the roof tops and the prophets declaring the acts are preparing the way for the second coming.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: "Hundreds of top Khazarian mobsters, including the Bush family, renditioned to Gitmo"

Post by kittycat51 »

Headline and article sounds to good to be true.

PressingForward
captain of 100

Post by PressingForward »

Where do you find this trash? More importantly, do you truly believe it or are you trolling?