Weird dream about needing to dial the area code

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Weird dream about needing to dial the area code

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Mostly I never remember my dreams, but today I did. :?

I was setting in an a large office or foyer and a guy kept dialing the phone that was on his desk. Presumably he was calling another would be participant to our small meeting.

There was two other guys, myself and the guy dialing the phone. He would pick up the phone, dial and repeat like no one was answering on the other end. At some point he told us the number he was dialing. After a few attempts I queried him if he was dialing the area code, because sometimes you need to do that.

He knew nothing about needing to ever dial an area code, so I said dial 1 the area code and then 277-7111 which resembles read back of what he said the number was. As he kept trying to call the number, one of the other attendees began discussing how one must almost always dial the area code now, even within the same city. Finally we convinced the guy dialing the phone to try it.

He dialed the ten digit phone number and instantly it rang another phone in our same office space, and that’s when I woke up. I didn’t know the area code, but best guess was that it was somewhere like a high school or similar office set up.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: Weird dream about needing to dial the area code

Post by Juliet »

Numbers can be significant symbols. 7 means completion. 1 means to start a new.

I wonder if the area code has something to do with you needing to work harder to remember things that used to be easy to recall. Such as everyone's names this Christmas or maybe at work you are learning new things and committing them to memory that takes a little more work to remember due to the amount of information to remember so your brain is working to find new ways to store and recall information.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

:)

So the phone could represent prayer. And not having the area code would be trying to pray for blessings without having real faith and repentance. Moroni 10:3-6 Faith with REAL Intent, willingness to be taught and repent...not having the area code, could be expecting to be blessed without having to live the gospel. More than not having faith though people around us want to profess faith with NO repentance. (Limhi's people it says the Lord was slow to hear their cries because of past transgressions.)

And don't you see people acting like that all around you?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

There were rumors about Anifa placing concrete on train tracks, so I googled to discover articles about 7 crew members and 77 passengers.

Here is a recent example. :o
http://www.newser.com/article/bcc8934c62fe47c4b684588c68b23dfe/the-latest-authorities-say-77-passengers-7-crew-on-board.html wrote:
The Latest: Authorities say 77 passengers, 7 crew on board
Newser-19 hours ago
Authorities say 77 passengers and seven crew members were on board an Amtrak train that derailed near DuPont, Washington. Amtrak spokeswoman Gay Banks Olson gave the updated numbers at a news conference Monday afternoon. The announcement lowered the number of passengers previously ...
Edit2add: DUPONT, Wash. (AP) — The Latest on an Amtrak train derailment in Washington state (all times local):

2:25 p.m is the time stated in the article, which is 3-4 hours after said dream. Image
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on December 19th, 2017, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 18th, 2017, 12:36 pm Mostly I never remember my dreams, but today I did. :?

I was setting in an a large office or foyer and a guy kept dialing the phone that was on his desk. Presumably he was calling another would be participant to our small meeting.

There was two other guys, myself and the guy dialing the phone. He would pick up the phone, dial and repeat like no one was answering on the other end. At some point he told us the number he was dialing. After a few attempts I queried him if he was dialing the area code, because sometimes you need to do that.

He knew nothing about needing to ever dial an area code, so I said dial 1 the area code and then 277-7111 which resembles read back of what he said the number was. As he kept trying to call the number, one of the other attendees began discussing how one must almost always dial the area code now, even within the same city. Finally we convinced the guy dialing the phone to try it.

He dialed the ten digit phone number and instantly it rang another phone in our same office space, and that’s when I woke up. I didn’t know the area code, but best guess was that it was somewhere like a high school or similar office set up.
I agree with everyone else on here. It means that you need to improve. Make that your New Year's resolution.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Juliet wrote: December 18th, 2017, 4:56 pm Numbers can be significant symbols. 7 means completion. 1 means to start a new.

I wonder if the area code has something to do with you needing to work harder to remember things that used to be easy to recall. Such as everyone's names this Christmas or maybe at work you are learning new things and committing them to memory that takes a little more work to remember due to the amount of information to remember so your brain is working to find new ways to store and recall information.
Applying a simple number2letter transform to 277-7111 yields: BGG-GAAA

Simplify and don’t transform the 2 = 2GA Image

Needing to dial area codes was a new thing for me when I visited Utah 7&8&9/16 as they weren’t needed before, and still I don’t use them now for local numbers.

Alaris made mention of 11:11 code which I’ve seen stuff about and 711 was the locale of another bizarre coincidence involving the World Series that I’ve posted about.

When I was writing my post the quick question arose whether to record the number or not, and doing so was one way not to forget a minor detail. Sorta like postulating prosperity, only to later discover lunar events that align. Best practice is to record the data as accurately as possible, then see where it may lead, which most often is nowhere.

The transform was for ancient languages, but still seems to work with modern English :?:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

“Just the facts.”

Post by BeNotDeceived »

5tev3 wrote: December 20th, 2017, 8:48 am Faith is the moving cause of action in all intelligent beings. Faith appears when you act on a belief in pursuit of knowledge.
Joel wrote: December 20th, 2017, 8:28 pm Faith is the moving cause of action even with unintelligent beings too, ... :lol:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/living-a-lie-we-deceive-ourselves-to-better-deceive-others/ wrote:
New research provides the first evidence for a theory first put forward in the 1970s

... In 1976, in the foreword to Richard Dawkins’s The Selfish Gene, the biologist Robert Trivers floated a novel explanation for such self-serving biases: ...

Psychologists have identified several ways of fooling ourselves: biased information-gathering, biased reasoning and biased recollections.
Those quotes from another thread shed light on what it means to be an Objective Observer.

The area code seemed the important thing, and it would be nice to know, but the 777 is what appears relevant at least to the train crash. I recalled the number as best I could and thought it seemed contrived, yet still correct.

Timing also played a key role as Elder Bednar states in his first address to General Conference in 2005. I awoke with just enough time to post my account, before I had get ready for work. I did feel a sense of urgency that may have been personal bias.

So it seems we can try our best to be the objective observer, but we become apart of what we observe, even if we are a completely passive observer. There’s obviously more at play than what meets the physical senses and thoughts of our mortal minds.

ImageImage

http://aknextphase.com/politics-lies-alternative-facts https://www.theodysseyonline.com/80-que ... university

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Interesting thread. Was the guy calling you?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Z2100 wrote: December 19th, 2017, 12:01 pm I agree with everyone else on here. It means that you need to improve. Make that your New Year's resolution.
Absolutely, but I found over the years that spring is a natural time of renewal. M-months of March and May were always interesting for me, and for a time February seemed cursed. Prolly having to endure long winters played a role. May 5th is when I shipped off to boot camp, and back then I didn’t even know it was Cinco de Mayo.

Lately April has really stood out, but prolly will target June, so as to avoid the Mother’s Day thing. When I was growing up I would see little snippets of future events. It was one of my first clues that there was more to this world than meets the eye. Later I learned that stuff like that is called Deja Vu, but that’s about when it stopped happening.

This is the only time I followed through and quickly noted details from a dream. Funny how the impressions quickly fade and it’s like your mind refuses to retain the memories, so you must write it out, or they’ll be lost.

I call strange stuff weird, out of respect for God, because He calls what He does strange. He works in mysterious ways, but it’s all for the good, viewed from His eternal perspective. Dreams too, are like a Box of Chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Meili wrote: December 21st, 2017, 6:48 am Interesting thread. Was the guy calling you?
No, I was on one side of the desk with another fellow, and there may have been one other guy with us, besides the guy behind the desk that was dialing the phone. I got the impression we were gathering for a small meeting, and desk guy was in a position of authority and the guy he was trying to call was a higher authority. 2GA might fit with a stake president, or a church official trying to place a call to one of the general authorities. My first job was cleaning the church office building, and my recollection resembles the twelfth floor, but really I only heard talking and felt impressions with no visuals.

"Shadows of shadows passing. It is now 1831, and as always I am
absorbed with a delicate thought. It is how poetry has indefinite
sensations, to which end music is essential. Since the comprehension
of sweet sound is our most indefinite conceptions
, music, when combined
with a pleasurable idea, is poetry. Music without the idea is simply music.
Without music or an intriguing idea, colour becomes pallor, man becomes
carcase, home becomes catacomb, and the dead are but for a moment
motionless."

Here it is narrated by Orson Wells, with some cool skeletons and stuff. 8-)

The timing pretty much rules out me subconsciously hearing 7&77 from the radio.

1831 is interesting, as it means Edgar Alan Poe and Joseph Smith were contemporaries. Image

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

They Deny the Power Thereof

Post by BeNotDeceived »

They Deny the Power Thereof

gardener4life wrote: December 19th, 2017, 6:20 am :)

So the phone could represent prayer. And not having the area code would be trying to pray for blessings without having real faith and repentance. Moroni 10:3-6 Faith with REAL Intent, willingness to be taught and repent...not having the area code, could be expecting to be blessed without having to live the gospel. More than not having faith though people around us want to profess faith with NO repentance. (Limhi's people it says the Lord was slow to hear their cries because of past transgressions.)

And don't you see people acting like that all around you?
Reminds me of a phrase that really made an impression on me. I was raised in the church, sort of. My dad asked the missionaries to come when I was nine, even though he and my mom didn’t attend church. I remember inviting the neighbor kid to primary, but mostly the parent reaction as they weren’t members, and took offense.

Anyways it was weird and I quit attending shortly after turning 14, and thought of myself as an atheist until about 12 years later when life went bad. I checked out a bunch of books from the library and began reading about all the various religions. Buda was a Prince which seemed silly to worship any mere mortal. I don’t recall which book I read it in, but the key phrase for me was “they deny the power thereof”. Then I read Prophecy Key to the Future by Duane Crowther and became convinced, but it still took two more years to attend church.

Since 3/8/80 many strange things have transpired. Anyway i thought it would be fun to post what I remembered from my dream, like others have done. Seems it’s more about the process than any helpful information. The timing is ideal to demonstrate that indeed miracles do happen. We’re not to seek them, but should accept a gift that is freely given.

The cause of the derailment remains a mystery, so maybe more information will be forthcoming, or is being withheld for some unknown reason. Weirdness doth prevail, that’s for sure.

Mass causalities sure do make for a sad situation. :(

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The reporter in video says the timing is crazy.
Juliet wrote: December 18th, 2017, 4:56 pm Numbers can be significant symbols. 7 means completion. 1 means to start a new.

G is the 7th letter of the alphabet, and A is the first.

Amtrak train derails near Savannah Train Station on Seaboard Coastline Drive

Another train derails, this time in GA.

Thankfully no one was hurt, this time. 8-)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/04/us/amtrak-south-carolina-crash/index.html wrote:
... Amtrak Train 91 collided with a CSX freight train at about 2:35 a.m. in Cayce. ...

Last week, an Amtrak train carrying members of Congress to a Republican retreat in West Virginia struck a truck near Charlottesville, Virginia. Investigators looking into the crash are focusing on the actions of the driver of a truck, a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN.
Wonder if the driver was a terrorist :?:

And now another one just occurred and is the main topic of that CNN story.

Crash occurred in Cayce NC; wonder the connection with Edgar Cayce aka The Sleeping Prophet.
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on February 4th, 2018, 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Amtrak Incident Hotline at 1-800-523-9101

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Now things get really weird, reminiscent of 911.
http://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/new-york-state/news/2015/05/13/philadelphia-amtrak-derailment-.html wrote: To get more information on family and friends who were on the derailed train, call the Amtrak Incident Hotline at 1-800-523-9101.
When I first heard that number stated with the breaking news story, I thought, oh they made a custom number for this particular crash based on the route number (91), but no, that number has been in use since at least 2015.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Rearrange Tyranny

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Rearrange Tyranny, and what do you get :?:

howtopronounce :P

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... ny#p889156 May correlate sealed indictments, etc.