"Founder of non profit “Unlocking Autism” found dead in canal"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Founder of non profit “Unlocking Autism” found dead in canal"

Post by sushi_chef »

"Founder of non profit “Unlocking Autism” found dead in canal
By Erin Elizabeth -
November 21, 2017
"
https://www.healthnutnews.com/breaking- ... -in-canal/

"
Recap: Full list of 80 dead scientists, with photos and shocking details
By Erin Elizabeth -
November 17, 2017
"
https://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-ful ... g-details/
:arrow:

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: "Founder of non profit “Unlocking Autism” found dead in canal"

Post by JohnnyL »

And the list just keeps growing and growing...

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

I agree with a commentator:

“Initially the police department said there was no reason to suspect foul play-Really??? Maybe we need the FBI on this case!”

Then again, who can really be trusted? Supreme Court Justice Scalia, after pointing out how the Supreme Court had no business deciding to redefine marriage, was found dead at his hotel in Texas where they didn’t even do an autopsy - and prematurely concluded no foul play. Makes you wonder if there is a governmental-backed mafia.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

I think a lot of mysterious death cases don't get investigated just because, 'that's too much work, and I'd have to do overtime and be away from my family more, plus I've already got a lot to do...' etc.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

There's never reason to suspect foul play when you know it was foul play and have been ordered not to investigate...

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I would just as much assume the police did it themselves to lie like that.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

JohnnyL wrote: November 25th, 2017, 9:30 pm And the list just keeps growing and growing...
I am really ready to do something. Is there a check and balance for the police force? How do we fix this?

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Juliet wrote: November 26th, 2017, 4:46 pm
JohnnyL wrote: November 25th, 2017, 9:30 pm And the list just keeps growing and growing...
I am really ready to do something. Is there a check and balance for the police force? How do we fix this?
Other than prayer; donations (to push good work along); and personal help, like bodyguarding for service--not much, unfortunately.

There are still good people, but the GR and other conspiracies are strong. Money and threats still work well. Pharma is one of the most violent there is.

We will continue to see people who fight against "the plan" and similar things be destroyed, one way or another.

America is just not what it was intended to be.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

JohnnyL wrote: November 26th, 2017, 5:53 pm
Other than prayer; donations (to push good work along); and personal help, like bodyguarding for service--not much, unfortunately.

There are still good people, but the GR and other conspiracies are strong. Money and threats still work well. Pharma is one of the most violent there is.

We will continue to see people who fight against "the plan" and similar things be destroyed, one way or another.

So can we create a civilian body guard force for alternative health profs, whistle-blowers, and etc? I like that idea.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Juliet wrote: November 26th, 2017, 6:04 pm
JohnnyL wrote: November 26th, 2017, 5:53 pm

So can we create a civilian body guard force for alternative health profs, whistle-blowers, and etc? I like that idea.
If nothing else, having cameras and mics set up would be very helpful. A lot of these people disappear or "commit suicide" when they are alone. Having a small 24/7 streaming body cam would be helpful.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Finding out WHY they were killed--what they were researching--would be good. Then making that public.

GPS would be good.

A daily check-in would be good. Finding out one doctor was forcibly put in a psychiatric hospital brought out supporters and complaints, so she was released. It was just delaying her death, though.

Hmm... A center that keeps track of these people and all these things, using Linux and encryption, would be nice. They could keep contact info, lawyer info, home and bodycam streamings, research notes, etc.

There used to be about six different options for live streaming (that I knew of). Now, fewer, and not like before. However, nowadays there are lots of home alarm systems that stream video. I'll have to research more.
Here are some:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... am.ustream
https://irisplatform.io/news-and-media/#