"CIA Thermite Grenade Kills 2 Las Vegas Massacre Witnesses As US News Blackout Continues"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"CIA Thermite Grenade Kills 2 Las Vegas Massacre Witnesses As US News Blackout Continues"

Post by sushi_chef »

"A new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today stunningly states that a highly specialized thermite grenade known to used by the CIA’s paramilitary Special Activities Division (SAD) in Afghanistan was detected being ignited during the late evening hours of 16 October in the California city of Murrieta—with it thereafter being reported in the US that two Las Vegas massacre survivor-witnesses (Dennis Carver and his wife Lorraine Carver) were completely incinerated in a vehicle fire that the local “protectors” were unable to extinguish for nearly an hour—but whose mysterious deaths are not widely known as the massive cover-up news blackout of this worst mass shooting in America continues. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words...
" http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2424.htm :arrow:

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Re: "CIA Thermite Grenade Kills 2 Las Vegas Massacre Witnesses As US News Blackout Continues"

Post by JK4Woods »

Yep this pair of witnesses have consistently reported of multiple shooters at the massacre.

There is another pair of witnesses who also have reported and will not back down from multiple shooters during the massacre. Look for them to be "rubbed-out" too; (I forgot their names).

My co-worker (who I sat in a two hour meeting with today) was there at the concert. He was in the midst of the shooting (and himself goes shooting on occasion and owns a Glock). When he told the story the day after the massacre, he told us where he was, indicating on aerial photos of his movements during the crisis and what not. He said he was sure there was a shooter in the venue at ground level shooting into the crowd. Just by the way people were falling and the offset sounds of shots.

I had total confidence in Sheriff Joe Lombardo, before, during and in the immediate aftermath of the massacre. He is a stand-up guy and a true policeman.

Now even Sheriff Joe is silenced and the FBI has clamped down on everything.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.