"Nibiru WARNING: ‘I’ve seen top secret image of Planet X… and it IS coming to Earth’"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Nibiru WARNING: ‘I’ve seen top secret image of Planet X… and it IS coming to Earth’"

Post by sushi_chef »

" Christian conspiracy theorist David Meade, who claims the alleged giant planet Nibiru - which is officially unknown to astronomical science - will pass the Earth causing a global apocalypse in October, says he has been shown secret footage which proves it exists...."He was sent a photograph by an individual who was flying out over the state of Utah....
"
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/847 ... avid-Meade
:-B
Last edited by sushi_chef on September 1st, 2017, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Re: "Nibiru WARNING: ‘I’ve seen top secret image of Planet X… and it IS coming to Earth’"

Post by Seek the Truth »

I have a pay pal account, anyone want to place some bets?

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Re: "Nibiru WARNING: ‘I’ve seen top secret image of Planet X… and it IS coming to Earth’"

Post by sushi_chef »

this time, crossing fingers. :-B

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

BS

I’m so sick of reading and hearing about Planet X. People are so wrapped up in that crap. People have been saying “it’s going to wrek havoc on Earth next month” for decades. We even see it on this thread. Countless threads saying “Nibiru REVEALED” and yada yada ever since this website was created. :)

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Maybe Silver can put up a round for us to win with the closest guess to the date that Nibiru arrives and harms the earth.

My guess: never.