?! - - xday - - north korea (air)strike - - 09/09

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

?! - - xday - - north korea (air)strike - - 09/09

Post by sushi_chef »

a rumour site says president trump told prime minister abe north korea strike will start september 9.
also says pm abe might surprise visit nk this month.

nk is said to be backed by shenyang armoured division of point2 million peoples liberation army personnel that was supportive of bo xilai who was downfallen by xi jinping.
:-B

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: ?! - - xday - - north korea (air)strike - - 09/09

Post by Alaris »

sushi_chef wrote: August 8th, 2017, 7:09 pm a rumour site says president trump told prime minister abe north korea strike will start september 9.

nk is said to be backed by shenyang armoured division of point2 million peoples liberation army personnel that was supportive of bo xilai who was downfallen by xi jinping.
Shh! Why are you posting this here? What if the North Koreans are investigating mormonism!!! :-ss

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Post by brlenox »

alaris wrote: August 8th, 2017, 7:15 pm
sushi_chef wrote: August 8th, 2017, 7:09 pm a rumour site says president trump told prime minister abe north korea strike will start september 9.

Shh! Why are you posting this here? What if the North Koreans are investigating mormonism!!! :-ss
Once they realize that Kim Chi is against the word of wisdom they'll not be interested anyway.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

brlenox wrote: August 8th, 2017, 7:25 pm

Once they realize that Kim Chi is against the word of wisdom they'll not be interested anyway.
Kim Chi is against the word of wisdom? :-s I'll be right back ....

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

brlenox wrote: August 8th, 2017, 7:25 pm Once they realize that Kim Chi is against the word of wisdom they'll not be interested anyway.
Kim Chi is how Trump will brew
the Grandmother Of All Bombs. =))

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 8th, 2017, 8:06 pm
brlenox wrote: August 8th, 2017, 7:25 pm Once they realize that Kim Chi is against the word of wisdom they'll not be interested anyway.
It will be my first time donating to a political party but he can have all of my allotment.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

brlenox wrote: August 8th, 2017, 8:13 pm
It will be my first time donating to a political party but he can have all of my allotment.

north-korea-says-seriously-considering-plan-strike-guam

It'll be last stupid thing he ever does. :ymparty:

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 8th, 2017, 8:25 pm
brlenox wrote: August 8th, 2017, 8:13 pm

north-korea-says-seriously-considering-plan-strike-guam

It'll be last stupid thing he ever does. :ymparty:
I agree it would be the last stupid thing he ever does, but I can't believe that China would let the little fat guy bring such death and destruction on his own people without intervening first. Perhaps they will handle this over there before Trump feels he has to.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

No it's not :p

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

SmallFarm wrote: August 9th, 2017, 9:38 am

No it's not :p
Well it should be...it's not very wise to eat that stuff.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Brlenox, you must know nothing about gut flora :))

brlenox

Post by brlenox »

SmallFarm wrote: August 9th, 2017, 12:44 pm Brlenox, you must know nothing about gut flora :))
As a consumer and provider for over 300 people of true kefir grains over the past 14 years, having cultured villi, Fil Mjölk, water kefir, kambucha, ginger beer plant and a few others over the years as well as researching bacteria, yeast and fungus compositions of each of the above and the functions in the intestinal tract as well as maintaining 2 old world sour dough starters Bahrain, Russian and one new world starter, true San Francisco and making my own apple cider vinegar for several years in a row and sour kraut on a couple of occasions and cheese several times and having become a big proponent for fecal matter transplants in dire situations...I dare say, I would guess I know more about intestinal flora than most have ever even dreamed of, yourself included.

But kimchi tastes more like the fecal matter used in the transplants than the fecal matter tastes like fecal matter. So I am just not a big kimchi fan

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

brlenox wrote: August 9th, 2017, 1:26 pm
SmallFarm wrote: August 9th, 2017, 12:44 pm Brlenox, you must know nothing about gut flora :))
As a consumer and provider for over 300 people of true kefir grains over the past 14 years, having cultured villi, Fil Mjölk, water kefir, kambucha, ginger beer plant and a few others over the years as well as researching bacteria, yeast and fungus compositions of each of the above and the functions in the intestinal tract as well as maintaining 2 old world sour dough starters Bahrain, Russian and one new world starter, true San Francisco and making my own apple cider vinegar for several years in a row and sour kraut on a couple of occasions and cheese several times and having become a big proponent for fecal matter transplants in dire situations...I dare say, I would guess I know more about intestinal flora than most have ever even dreamed of, yourself included.

But kimchi tastes more like the fecal matter used in the transplants than the fecal matter tastes like fecal matter. So I am just not a big kimchi fan
touché =))