"95-Year-Old Yogi Says You Can Live to Be 130 If You Do This One Thing"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"95-Year-Old Yogi Says You Can Live to Be 130 If You Do This One Thing"

Post by sushi_chef »

"There are many health books and exercises—even a soup recipe—that claim to know how you can live to be 100 years old. But Turkish yoga guru Kazim Gurbuz says that, in reality, you don't need magical foods or special workouts to make you live longer—you just have to put your mind to it.

"We can live to be 130 years old," he said. "Everyone has the power if they take good care of their bodies, then they will live to age like me."

Ever since, Kazim has become a loyal yogi, which he credits for his youthful appearance—along with a meat-free diet filled with superfoods like olives, red peppers, herbal tea, pinto beans, and honey, according to media outlets. But above everything else, he says the ultimate secret to success is in your head.

"Man uses brain power," he says. "If applied correctly, the brain can regenerate muscles and the nervous system."
"
http://www.redbookmag.com/body/health-f ... long-life/

http://healinglifeisnatural.com/this-95 ... is-secret/

kazim gurbuz
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UT ... m%20Gurbuz
:-B

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: "95-Year-Old Yogi Says You Can Live to Be 130 If You Do This One Thing"

Post by Matchmaker »

My stepmother has an iron will. She has indicated in the past that she has every intention of living to be 100, and I almost believe now that she might make it, out of sheer determination, if nothing else. I don't know why she would want to though, because it's sadly obvious to everyone (except herself, apparently) that dementia is setting in.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

and yet still that yogas meditation part might be related to that determination mind and also delay dementia process....

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

sushi_chef wrote: June 29th, 2017, 2:48 pm and yet still that yogas meditation part might be related to that determination mind and also delay dementia process....
I think I'll wait to see if the 95 year old yogi makes it to 130. Meanwhile, I'll keep taking supplements that allegedly lengthen telomeres and increase intracellular mitochondria.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

I don't want to live that long, checking out now would be fine with me.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Main point: "Man uses brain power," he says. "If applied correctly, the brain can regenerate muscles and the nervous system."

In other words, energy healing and all, lol.