" Healing Your Pet With Energy Medicine"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

" Healing Your Pet With Energy Medicine"

Post by sushi_chef »

~
"Today I have the pleasure of interviewing Dr. Susan Wagner, an integrative veterinarian practicing in central Ohio. Her journey from vet school to an integrative practice is absolutely fascinating.

When she graduated from veterinary school, Dr. Wagner went into private practice for a few years, and then decided to return to school to complete a residency in veterinary neurology. However, right before she began her residency, she was diagnosed with fibromyalgia.

"I had this very left-brained, 'this is the way it is, black and white, nothing alternative' approach to medicine," says Dr. Wagner. "But chronic pain has a way of opening your mind."

In her journey toward effectively managing her fibromyalgia, she realized the things she was learning, for example, energy medicine, could also benefit her veterinary patients.

Through a Dog's Ear: Music and Sound Therapies for Pet Anxiety

Today Dr. Wagner practices integrative veterinary medicine at MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets in Worthington, Ohio.

She's also adjunct faculty at Ohio State, teaching integrative medicine to students. Plus over the last few years, she has worked on the Through a Dog's Ear project, which uses sound and music to help animals with anxiety heal. I asked Dr. Wagner to talk a little about the music project.

"It was serendipitous," she says. "I got a call from an undergraduate at Ohio State. She wasn't a veterinary student, but she wanted to get into vet school and she heard that I thought outside the box....
"
http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/he ... icine.aspx
~

"Animals respond powerfully to healing energy

Animals have problems, too, which can be physical, emotional and spiritual. They are usually very sensitive to what is going on in the environment around them, and will be affected by changes in energy. Healing works over any distance, so the animal does not have to be present for healing to reach them. You can leave the animal where it is, and simply bring or send a photograph. Healing can be safely sent to all types, and all sizes of animal from hamsters to horses. Healing animals is very close to my heart, as they have to live with the result of the decisions of others, and healing is an opportunity for them to get what they need.

Animals have a natural and open response to healing energy. They respond instinctively and without reservation, which helps to demonstrate how natural the healing process is. Distant or absent healing offers a practical way to bring healing to animals (and humans) anywhere in the world. Sending healing energy from a distance using a photograph can be very effective.
"
http://kathrynronayne.com/healing/
:-B