Did the Church find the plain and Precious parts of the Gospel?

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Theo H. Gardener
captain of 10

Did the Church find the plain and Precious parts of the Gospel?

Post by Theo H. Gardener »

What is The Plain and Precious Parts of the GOSPELs left out by the Great and Abominable Church? To know this we must first understand WHO gets the credit for Translating the Gospels. I will leave that to your good knowledge of Biblical History. A clue to you would be at least two former Presidents of LDS went on record as saying that it was a drunken CAT :ymdevil: and if you ever have owned a female kitten you know how quickly they can reproduce daughters.

Now before you say that the plain and precious parts of the Gospels left out by the Great and abominable Church IS the Book of Mormon. How is itbundeled and part of the Gospel of the Lamb of The Most High? Because if that were so wouldn't every other Christian Church have what we have and have agreed with the Book of Mormon as part of the Lost Gospels. There is no denying that the Book of Mormon is exceedingly great as a spiritual and Historic Work. Possibly One of the Greatest works ever, without a doubt.

And Before you say the plain and precious parts of the Gospel left out by the great band abominable Church is the fact that we have been ordained by God to have a clergy for baptisms. While that is fantastic and awesome what about the other Churches and their Preachers, teachers, Prophets Apostles and Baptizers?

The very thing that makes us so special is that WE know that the plain and precious parts HAVE been left out. This is what separates us from the pack and isn't it our duty to turn over every rock until we find it. But when we do it will be very recognizable because we will see it is wraped up with the parts we have.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Re: Did the Church find the plain and Precious parts of the Gospel?

Post by sushi_chef »

sacramental and baptismal prayers : moroni 4, 5 (d&c 20:76-9); 3nephi 11: 22-27. :-B

Theo H. Gardener
captain of 10

sushi_chef wrote: May 1st, 2017, 6:23 pm sacramental and baptismal prayers : moroni 4, 5 (d&c 20:76-9); 3nephi 11: 22-27. :-B
Okay Great we can be like the CAToholic Church. But show me the Plain and Precious parts left out of the Gospel of the Holy 12 Apostles that the Great and Abominable Church left out and hid under their CAThedral. It reminds me of Shakespeare on Kings.

'And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ;And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.' Richard the III Spearshaker

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

ummmm...., fairmormon says something more like, teachings in the Bible have become more plain and precious in the Book of Mormon.

https://www.fairmormon.org/blog/2009/06 ... ous-things
:-B

Theo H. Gardener
captain of 10

Twisting words is he. I could do that but that would be dishonest. I only capitalize letters to reveal true meanings so that is Honest. Saying the Book of Mormon makes the bible more plain and precious is like the Church of God saying since we have Nisan the 14th as our Passover we will be the only ones having supper with the Lamb. But what difference would that make if your Calendar was wrong though I think they did once in 2015 but not since.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"25 Wherefore, these things go forth from the Jews in purity unto the Gentiles, according to the truth which is in God.

26 And after they go forth by the hand of the twelve apostles of the Lamb, from the Jews unto the Gentiles, thou seest the formation of that great and abominable church, which is most abominable above all other churches; for behold, they have taken away from the gospel of the Lamb many parts which are plain and most precious; and also many covenants of the Lord have they taken away.
" (1ne13)

its taken away, its gone, totally gone with totally erasing evidences.... :-B

Theo H. Gardener
captain of 10

sushi_chef wrote: May 1st, 2017, 7:21 pm ummmm...., fairmormon says something more like, teachings in the Bible have become more plain and precious in the Book of Mormon.

https://www.fairmormon.org/blog/2009/06 ... ous-things
5 And the angel said unto me: Behold the formation of a a church which is most abominable above all other churches, which b slayeth the saints of God, yea, and tortureth them and bindeth them down, and yoketh them with a c yoke of iron, and bringeth them down into captivity.
6 And it came to pass that I beheld this a great and b abominable church; and I saw the c devil that he was the founder of it.
7 And I also saw a gold, and silver, and silks, and scarlets, and finetwined b linen, and all manner of precious clothing; and I saw many harlots.
8 And the angel spake unto me, saying: Behold the gold, and the silver, and the silks, and the scarlets, and the fine-twined linen, and the precious clothing, and the harlots, are the a desires of this great and abominable church.
9 And also for the a praise of the world do they b destroy the saints of God, and bring them down into captivity.

WHo did this? Killing those Saints even up until the Great the Inquisition. It's all there in the Book of Martyrs. And the Devil is the founder So anything that Comes from this source cannot be taken as the Gospel TRUTH. In fact it is going to be a counterfeit of the TRUTH. And those that teach this counterfeit version of the TRUTH are in danger of not doing the things that the lamb of God taught. Wouldn't you expect modern day saints to know what the Lamb taught? There a responsibility of those who literally advertise themselves as Saints of God. :((

Theo H. Gardener
captain of 10

sushi_chef wrote: May 1st, 2017, 9:08 pm "25 Wherefore, these things go forth from the Jews in purity unto the Gentiles, according to the truth which is in God.

26 And after they go forth by the hand of the twelve apostles of the Lamb, from the Jews unto the Gentiles, thou seest the formation of that great and abominable church, which is most abominable above all other churches; for behold, they have taken away from the gospel of the Lamb many parts which are plain and most precious; and also many covenants of the Lord have they taken away.
" (1ne13)

its taken away, its gone, totally gone with totally erasing evidences.... :-B
How you going to keep a covenant if you don't know what it is?

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

those covenants-related can be found in the book of mormon, for instance, sacramental prayer.... :-B

Theo H. Gardener
captain of 10

sushi_chef wrote: May 1st, 2017, 9:28 pm those covenants-related can be found in the book of mormon, for instance, sacramental prayer.... :-B
That is only a shadow of the plain and precious parts left out of the Gospel of the Holy Twelve Apostles by the great and Abominable CAT Church and that is not copy written to the Book of Mormon only. Mormons have been given to know that these truths were left out of the Gospels of the Holy 12 Apostels and that the Book of Mormon was supposed to be joined to the full version of those plain and precious left out parts and not joined the the counterfeit copy written Version of left out parts and inserted Lies that was Hidden under by the Great and Abominable CAT Church.

King James took the Abominable CAT Church's flawed copy changed some translations, took out some books and sealed it with magic Spells. So what, you have been raised up, but you have not Looked for the TRUE Gospels. If you had you would have found them. "Seek and you shall find" but Mormons did neither. You have had almost 200 years. Why haven't Mormon Church leaders been looking for it? If they had they would have found it. You got a little conditional help in the beginning and now there is nothing to show for it but your wealth. Not only did Mormons not look for it but most have chosen to receive their rewards in THIS World.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

might be related to "greater things"....

"9 And when they shall have received this, which is expedient that they should have first, to try their faith, and if it shall so be that they shall believe these things then shall the greater things be made manifest unto them.

10 And if it so be that they will not believe these things, then shall the greater things be withheld from them, unto their condemnation.
" (3ne26)

looks like those(greater things in the sealed portion of plates) will be present around the time of lost tribes return/ second comming according to david whitmer.

"I - Where are the plates now?

He - In a cave, where the angel has hidden them up till the time arrives when the plates, which are sealed, shall be translated. God will yet raise up a mighty one, who shall do his work till it is finished and Jesus comes again.

I - Where is that cave?

He - In the State of New York.

I - In the Hill of Cumorah?

He - No, but not far from that place. (P. Willhelm Poulson letter of August 13, 1878 to Editor of Deseret Evening News, August 16, 1879)
" http://www.whitmercollege.com/anti-mormon/cumorah

david whitmer raise up a mighty one
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UT ... y%20one%22

that mighty one, one mighty and strong, might be resurrected joseph.... :-B

Theo H. Gardener
captain of 10

sushi_chef wrote: May 2nd, 2017, 6:09 pm might be related to "greater things"....

"9 And when they shall have received this, which is expedient that they should have first, to try their faith, and if it shall so be that they shall believe these things then shall the greater things be made manifest unto them.

10 And if it so be that they will not believe these things, then shall the greater things be withheld from them, unto their condemnation.
" (3ne26)

looks like those(greater things in the sealed portion of plates) will be present around the time of lost tribes return/ second comming according to david whitmer.

"I - Where are the plates now?

He - In a cave, where the angel has hidden them up till the time arrives when the plates, which are sealed, shall be translated. God will yet raise up a mighty one, who shall do his work till it is finished and Jesus comes again.

I - Where is that cave?

He - In the State of New York.

I - In the Hill of Cumorah?

He - No, but not far from that place. (P. Willhelm Poulson letter of August 13, 1878 to Editor of Deseret Evening News, August 16, 1879)
" http://www.whitmercollege.com/anti-mormon/cumorah

david whitmer raise up a mighty one
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UT ... y%20one%22

that mighty one, one mighty and strong, might be resurrected joseph.... :-B
Whether it is on the plates or not, what makes you think it isn't already circulating. There is only one Gospel of the Holy 12 Apostles called the "Song of the Lamb" in the Book of Revelation and not four different Gospels. The Gospel of the Holy 12 Apostles was written by the Apostle of whom the Lamb of God loved who was John because he was Tribe of Joseph.

Over and Over the Lamb called himself the Son of Man and not a Son of Elohim. There were witnesses twice, once at his baptism and again on the Mount of TransFIGuration that heard a voice from Heaven saying "This is my beloved Son'. Once Peter and again at Passover, John called him THE Son of God to which he replied the Holy Spirit told you this but to say Joseph Mary's Lawful Husband was not his biological father is to say the Lamb came as an Angel and not a Man there by having no authority to correct the Apostasy of fallen Angels. This is a lie.

Though He is God's first begotten he did not come in a body of a fallen Angel. He was fully a Man in a very specific Body uniting all 4 horns of the altar fulfilling the prophesy of ONE SHEPHERD but Mormons teach immaculate conception meaning he was not the Son of Adam. Even though his Blood is as a witness on the Shroud of Turin and confirmed on the Facecloth of Oviedo proving he was of Adam and of Eve and this fact has been widely publicized. This is Apostasy because it is a lie. All Churches that Teach the Doctrine's of the Great an Abominable Church are in Apostasy and are Heretical, all bar none. The Mormons aren't getting the plates, that time has passed, they only need the song of the Lamb.

Theo H. Gardener
captain of 10

And what is this we are doing Here?

Moroni 10:26; “And wo unto them who shall do these things away and die, for they die in their sins, and they cannot be saved in the kingdom of God; and I speak it according to the words of Christ; and I lie not.”

So why are Mormons Baptizing their Dead Relatives if there are no second chances.

“Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.” Leviticus 19:31

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

start genealogy research yet??

find ancestor genealogy
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UT ... 0genealogy

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Joseph Smith indeed restored the most plain and precious truth(s). The problem is since then, they have been obscured by correlation. Even most of Joseph's own contemporaries would not or could not embrace truth so simple and plain.
"There has been a great difficulty in getting anything into the heads of this generation. It has been like splitting hemlock knots with a corn-dodger for a wedge, and a pumpkin for a beetle. Even the Saints are slow to understand.” (DHC vol 6, p.184).
Hemlock knots are very dense; very hard. Joseph likened trying to teach the saints the most plain and precious truth to splitting these knots with a cornmeal dumpling for a wedge and a pumpkin for a mallet. All you do is squash the dumpling and destroy the pumpkin. And their heads, like knots of wood remain hard still.

Even some of the scriptures in the gospels and epistles declare plainly and so simply this truth, but people refuse to believe it. They complicate and correlate the hell out of it, or rather, into it, if I should use this analogy. But the Book of Mormon literally gives example after example, instance after instance, declaration after declaration what people simply refuse to accept. And I have witnessed it over and over and over again on this forum. But I will not leave you all in suspense. Like Nephi, I glory in plainness. I glory in truth. I glory in my JESUS.

The plain truth, which the abominable church (much more than the Catholic church or any other sect or organization), which is the body of Satan (anyone who fights again'st the body of Christ wherever they are) has covered up, denied, and correlated out of existence is this:

Every child of God that has ever lived, does live and will live may obtain a knowledge of the glory of God, which knowledge comes by Jesus manifesting Himself to him or her. In other words, to put it more simply: GOD WILL COME AND SHOW HIMSELF TO YOU. HE WILL LOVE YOU AND HE WILL MAKE HIS ABODE WITH YOU.

This is called receiving the OTHER COMFORTER. It happens when you make your calling and election sure. This doctrine is found in the New Testament, which is that book, which proceeded from the mouth of a Jew in plainness. This doctrine is found plainly over and over and over again in the Book of Mormon and reiterated plainly in the D&C. There are also examples in the Pearl of Great Price (Enoch, Moses).

There is no truth more plain or precious than this. This is the sum and summary of the "FULLNESS" of the gospel.
Lectures on Faith 2:54 We have now shown how it was that the first thought ever existed in the mind of any individual, that there was such a being as a God, who had created and did uphold all things: that it was by reason of the manifestation which he first made to our father Adam, when he stood in his presence, and conversed with him face to face, at the time of his creation.
Joseph Smith goes on to write:
55 Let us here observe, that after any portion of the human family are made acquainted with the important fact that there is a God who has created and does uphold all things, the extent of their knowledge, respecting his character and glory, will depend upon their diligence and faithfulness in seeking after him, until like Enoch the brother of Jared, and Moses, they shall obtain faith in God, and power with him to behold him face to face.
We see the perfect example of the brother of Jared in Ether chapter 3. It is so plain that a 12 year old deacon can understand it. The problem is all the corruption of the world, of the gentiles and even the correlation in our own church that buries this plain and precious truth.
Lecture 2 Question 146: How do men obtain a knowledge of the glory of God, his perfections and attributes?
By devoting themselves to his service, through prayer and supplication incessantly, strengthening their faith in him, until like Enoch, the brother of Jared, and Moses, they obtain a manifestation of God to themselves.
Knowledge saves. Knowledge comes when you have faith no longer. You have faith no longer when you part the veil and KNOW by covenant who it is that is saving you and covenanting with you. This was Moroni's plea to all who would read his record:
Ether 4:13 Come unto me, O ye Gentiles, and I will show unto you the greater things, the knowledge which is hid up because of unbelief.

14 Come unto me, O ye house of Israel, and it shall be made manifest unto you how great things the Father hath laid up for you, from the foundation of the world; and it hath not come unto you, because of unbelief.

15 Behold, when ye shall rend that veil of unbelief which doth cause you to remain in your awful state of wickedness, and hardness of heart, and blindness of mind, then shall the great and marvelous things which have been hid up from the foundation of the world from you—yea, when ye shall call upon the Father in my name, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, then shall ye know that the Father hath remembered the covenant which he made unto your fathers, O house of Israel.
What truth can be more plain or precious!?!?

Theo H. Gardener
captain of 10

sushi_chef wrote: May 6th, 2017, 5:38 pm start genealogy research yet??

find ancestor genealogy
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UT ... 0genealogy
Don't have too. I was born in the Month of Ophiuchus which makes me Tribe of Joseph. You want find it on your Calendar but it is similar to Scorpio. But Understand that That is really an man holding a serpent and standing on a scorpion. Flesh walking serpents and Demons.