"Former Girl Scouts leader finds organization’s ‘money trail’ to abortion"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Former Girl Scouts leader finds organization’s ‘money trail’ to abortion"

Post by sushi_chef »

"WASHINGTON, D.C., February 7, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — American parents sending their little Sally or Joan to Girl Scouts to learn essential life skills may be horrified to learn that the organization funds and partners with the world's leading abortion advocacy organization.

Rochelle Focaracci, former leader of her daughter’s Girl Scout's troop, told LifeSiteNews that the organization's “money trail” to abortion is indisputable. She spoke to LifeSiteNews while supervising an anti-Girl Scouts booth during an event at the March for Life in Washington last month....
"
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/watch ... o-abortion" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-B

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: "Former Girl Scouts leader finds organization’s ‘money trail’ to abortion"

Post by Matchmaker »

I always wondered why the LDS Church is not involved in Girl Scouts like they are in Boy Scouts. Now I am glad that they are not.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: "Former Girl Scouts leader finds organization’s ‘money trail’ to abortion"

Post by EmmaLee »

Yes, it is true that the Girl Scouts (and their cookies) help fund and support abortions through Planned Parenthood. I wish more people were aware of this, not that it would probably matter, even with Church members, sadly.