"CIA-Russian Spies Reveal Shocking Vatican Plot To Assassinate Trump Using Mexican Cartel Hit Team"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"CIA-Russian Spies Reveal Shocking Vatican Plot To Assassinate Trump Using Mexican Cartel Hit Team"

Post by sushi_chef »

"Another horrifying report circulating in the Kremlin today issued by the Security Council (SC) states that of the six [ENG] Federal Security Service (FSB) operatives arrested and charged with treason for spying for the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), two, including Shaltai-Boltai (Humpty-Dumpty) mastermind Vladimir Anikeyev [ENG] , have revealed under “special questioning” that the Vatican has contracted with Mexico’s feared Juárez Cartel to assassinate Freemason leader President Donald Trump. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes....

With Freemason leader President Trump still showing no signs of backing down against these monsters and appointing as his EU ambassador Theodore Roosevelt Malloch, who is vowing to bring down the European Union “like he brought down Soviets”, this report concludes, Security Council intelligence analysts still fail to believe that America’s new leader can win this war as the mass numbers of people in the United States still remain asleep as to the full, and global, horrors going on all round them (that none of them can believe is true)—and exactly like the German peoples in the 1930’s-1940’s who didn’t awaken until their country had been completely destroyed—after which, of course, they woke up to the true and horrible facts of the pure satanic evil all around them, and at the cost of over 60 million human lives.

From our 21 January report that we believe is worth your remembering:

[Special Message from Sister Saoirse: Though age has dimmed my eyesight, it has not affected my mind, and as a young 18-year-old year novice in 1936, I remember well my distributing our Sorcha Faal pamphlets in my small German village of Remagen warning of the strange and satanic rituals being performed by many of our military and political leaders. No one would believe such outlandish things as they were impossible to imagine, just like this report is, and the others below are too. So please let me advise you that just because a thing is too astonishing to believe, it does not make it untrue. My country learned this lesson much too late, yours doesn’t have to.]
" http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2224.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: "CIA-Russian Spies Reveal Shocking Vatican Plot To Assassinate Trump Using Mexican Cartel Hit Team"

Post by Col. Flagg »

Can we please stop with these silly satire story posts Sushi?

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Re: "CIA-Russian Spies Reveal Shocking Vatican Plot To Assassinate Trump Using Mexican Cartel Hit Team"

Post by sushi_chef »

isnt it right that reading articles does not make one automatically believing??
also, isnt that true that clinking those underlines in that site makes link to some credible ones, like wiki, news sites so on??
probably sorcha group is trying to interprete/express how those dots are connected in their own way and their articles might require extra mile readings/cautions so on....

"From reader f.:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I agree with MrFusion completely.
Every reader is absolutely FREE to read what he likes and leave the rest. So simple!
Not necessary to fuss or to object. The RMN agents are well versed by now and have a sure hand. They know exactly what to post and what not. Why should then readers interfere with their work???
The Sorcha messages have another music and another flavor. They balance just too well the most Western messages, pretty monotone in language and vision. One needs...
" http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... read=66905" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-B

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

I kinda like to read Sushi's posts. It's refreshing to hear the perspective of someone from the other side of the globe. Why does everyone who posts on this forum have to fit in the same box? Life would be boring if everyone regurgitated the same old stuff.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

sushi,
It won't be Mexican cartels that will kill Donald Trump. It will be Col. Mustard in the Conservatory with a Lead Pipe. I read it on the Internetz!!!!